Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leia is cowering off to the side, still in shock with the things she has seen. She sees the triangular medallion fall away from the cultist, and realizes she has seen it before. "I... I..." She jumps, barging into the conversations going on. "I've seen that before!" she cries, taking out a medallion just like Kotomine's. Together, you all have the pieces to make a circular medallion, one just about big enough to fit the indentation at the clock tower...

@Verite
@Conrad Norwood
@Gummi Bunnies
@Krieg

( As I don't think anyone picked up the third medallion, let's say... Bayonetta has it )

@Mari
"Hmm? So have I," Kotomine said, drawing his part of the medallion as well, "What shall we make of it? Is it of any importance?" He asked.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"EnCased Below"

Through trial and error, your group manages to combine the three medallions into one circular medallion. You quickly place it into the clock tower, which soon begins to rumble...

The sound of stone on stone is heard. Part of the clock tower begins moving aside to reveal a secret passage underneath Leisure Park. It appears to be a part of the city's sewer system, but it's certainly odd that it would be revealed by a medallion.

A few of you cautiously scout it out, thankful that there appear to be lights inside the tunnel. Unfortunately for you all, the tunnel also contains--

D3epO9V.png

Zombies. Too many to count. If you want to escape, you'll have to fight your way through. Some of you may be hesitant about the tunnel, but there's little choice for you once the maintenance doors around the mall burst open to reveal hordes upon hordes of the undead. You'll be facing zombies whether you stay or go, so like Monokuma says, "Get going you cowardly salmon!"​
It's a grueling trek for all of you. Even those of you who can still fight without their powers and weapons have to slog through the piles of gore and corpses. It's a miracle all of you even make it through unscathed!
... If only your group could receive a miracle.​

Ley, Rufus, and Anastasia find themselves overwhelmed by the undead. Even in the cramped space of the tunnel, your group becomes separated from each other, fighting in smaller groups as you slog through the carnage. Some of you no doubt try to save them, but it only takes mere seconds for the trio to be devoured.
Frank makes sure to document the incident.
Eventually you're all stopped at a metal grate. None of you can find a way past it, but you do find a small insignificant button on the wall--

*swish*! An elevator opens up, spacious enough to fit the survivors. You all pile in, eager to get away from the blood and gore of the mall...
CYC9ZZO.png
The elevator doors swing open to reveal a nondescript warehouse interior. A quick look around will reveal a few boxes here and there. Looking inside, you all will find parts that none of you will be able to identify. Not even Jack could make much use of them.

Pushing aside boxes in the corner of the room will reveal... a monomono machine! The plaque on the front still says it's giving out free spins.

You also find an unconscious boy slowly about to wake, his name Jean Kirstein. He has no memory of how he got here. Strangely, you all will find his profile appear in your IDs along with everyone else. Two others awake here as well, their names Morrigan and Abelas Adahlen. Their profiles also appear.

From here are four tunnels, clearly marked with a large letter above them...

Tunnel A

Tunnel B

Tunnel C

Tunnel D

Continued here.
---

INTERLUDE PART TWO
"The Clover Field"

River, Lilia, and Ruby awake inside a small single room.

vApmr9j.png

All three of you are tied by your wrists and legs.

... But hey, at least the Bucket Knight is here.

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED

Last edited:
". . ."

Yang had very little fight in her when she, along with everyone else had fought through the undead to the elevator. Now here they were, standing in front of the four letter labeled tunnels of A through D. The lavender-eyed young woman had multiple blood spatters along her brown vest and her skirt after they got through the zombies - it smelled horrid. Her cheeks were tear-stained and her eyes were bloodshot from crying over her late sister.

". . .how do you guys wanna do this?" she questioned everyone in the group, her voice not so cheery as it usually was. The girl had to keep going, even if she had lost her sister. In her mind, all she could think about was who had voted off her sister. Maybe she'd ask them about it later.

@Everyone.

Something in the room drew Bayonetta's interest:

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

Bayonetta decided to try the free monomono machine, as she had a thing for games after all.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"Case Below"

Through trial and error, your group manages to combine the three medallions into one circular medallion. You quickly place it into the clock tower, which soon begins to rumble...

The sound of stone on stone is heard. Part of the clock tower begins moving aside to reveal a secret passage underneath Leisure Park. It appears to be a part of the city's sewer system, but it's certainly odd that it would be revealed by a medallion.

A few of you cautiously scout it out, thankful that there appear to be lights inside the tunnel. Unfortunately for you all, the tunnel also contains--

D3epO9V.png

Zombies. Too many to count. If you want to escape, you'll have to fight your way through. Some of you may be hesitant about the tunnel, but there's little choice for you once the maintenance doors around the mall burst open to reveal hordes upon hordes of the undead. You'll be facing zombies whether you stay or go, so like Monokuma says, "Get going you cowardly salmon!"​
It's a grueling trek for all of you. Even those of you who can still fight without their powers and weapons have to slog through the piles of gore and corpses. It's a miracle all of you even make it through unscathed!

Ley, Rufus, and Anastasia find themselves overwhelmed by the undead. Even in the cramped space of the tunnel, your group becomes separated from each other, fighting in smaller groups as you slog through the carnage. Some of you no doubt try to save them, but it only takes mere seconds for the trio to be devoured.
Eventually you're all stopped at a metal grate. None of you can find a way past it, but you do find a small insignificant button on the wall--

*swish*! An elevator opens up, spacious enough to fit the survivors. You all pile in, eager to get away from the blood and gore of the mall...
CYC9ZZO.png
The elevator doors swing open to reveal a nondescript warehouse interior. A quick look around will reveal a few boxes here and there. Looking inside, you all will find parts that none of you will be able to identify. Not even Jack could make much use of them.

Pushing aside boxes in the corner of the room will reveal... a monomono machine! The plaque on the front still says it's giving out free spins.

You also find an unconscious boy slowly about to wake, his name Jean Kirstein. He has no memory of how he got here. Strangely, you all will find his profile appear in your IDs along with everyone else.

Tunnel A

Tunnel B

Tunnel C

Tunnel D
---

INTERLUDE PART TWO
"The Clover Field"

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)

Eliminated:
Axel looked around as he walked behind the group before he saw the tunnels. "Great, more choices." he said as he groaned. He then saw the Monomono machine and smiled. Maybe I could get some chocolate out of this? He thought, licking his lips. In the back of his mind, he was still troubled about the two he saw earlier in the mall. Had I really seen Roxas.... He thought as he awaited his turn at the machine.

@Everyone around

Bayonetta decided to try the free monomono machine, as she had a thing for games after all.
For Bayonetta, the balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"It's Never Too Late For Good Things To Happen!"

You also get...

Duct Tape

"You feel as if this item is of great importance to someone..."

aLZ3iPJ.jpg

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He then saw the Monomono machine and smiled. Maybe I could get some chocolate out of this?
For Axel, the balls inside the machine bounce around.

"Every friend rejoices in your success."

You also get...

Strange Sword

"A sword of great power. You feel as if this item is of great importance to someone..."

i6chIlQ.jpg

@Ryu Keiko

Ruby Rose, post-death prologue - It hurts
The last memories Ruby could remember was her valiant efforts to defend herself against the thousands upon thousands of Monokuma robots that had suddenly apepeared around her, she couldn't see the others around anywhere. Though she didn't get a chance to look carefully around in the first place, she was too busy defending herself with her weapon which had finally returned to her, each slash with the blade that couldn't make it through the target was helped along by a simple pull of the trigger. With her concentration to utilize her semblance and her weapons recoil propelling her to insane speeds, she felt like she had been unstoppable, but she was tiring, slowly but surely, and when there were only a dozen of them left, a giant Monokuma robot appeared wielding a much bigger version of her scythe. She didn't have time to think, she knew she needed to switch to more heavy ammunition for this,, she still had a chance against them, but as she reached over for the magazine and managed to grab it, she realized she could no longer feel it's handle she was gripping. Looking at what she was holding now in a mixture of confusion, and fear, she realized it had become a harmless red rose, ironically enough the same one she had brought to her mothers gave.

Looking up at the giant beast towering over her now defenceless body, she had a defiant look on her face, she didn't want to go down with a fight after all, she tried to concentrate and use her speed semblance to help her at least stand a good chance against it, but before she could even start, it had already kicked her. She felt herself go flying through the air, her ears ringing from the sudden impact, falling to the ground, she attempted to get up, but before she could, the bear had already driven its own scythe into her. Everything became a blur then as pain exploded from her chest region and her hands clawed at the blade in a desperate attempt to free herself at the very least, but as she struggled, feeling pain as her hands were becoming lacerated from gripping the sharp blade in futility. As her vision began to fade, her brain finally registered what was happening to her; she was dying, despite how she was unable to move, she managed to utter two words. "Sorry... Sister..." That was when everything faded to black and she closed her eyes, a look of acceptance and defeat on her now lifeless face, she could have sworn she had seen her mothers face for a few moments before she completely had lost consciousness.

Ruby started to come to her senses soon enough, the pain in her chest gradually disappearing, but she still found she wasn't able to move around too much but... She felt alive, and despite that aching pain in her chest and hands, she was able to wiggle around somewhat, realizing this, she slowly but surely opened her eyes. "Mom?..... Yang?.... Is anyone there?" She managed to croak out, her throat felt a little dry and her chest wasn't exactly allowing her to speak too much with the pain she still felt from it. Perhaps she was dead, and just in some strange afterlife? If that was the case though, where was her mother? The place she was in seemed foreign to her, but she immediately spotted some strange bucket knight... Thingy, she could have sworn she's seen it (or made it) at some point in her life. Since she had nothing to do, she could only look around, she tried not to think too much about how she had died, she didn't even know why it had happened to her, everything had went by way too fast...​

For Bayonetta, the balls inside the machine bounce around.

"It's Never Too Late For Good Things To Happen!"

You also get...

Duct Tape

"You feel as if this item is of great importance to someone..."

aLZ3iPJ.jpg

@Mari
"Duct tape?" Bayonetta wondered aloud.

tumblr_mk4de37BnO1qaf8azo1_500.gif

"I suppose it may possibly be useful, for once."

Then, her attention turned to the strange person awakening, Jean.

"Hello there," she started saying to the boy.
tumblr_mcax28AvLT1r0lwogo2_r1_400.gif

"Who are you and what are you doing in this horrid place?"

For Axel, the balls inside the machine bounce around.

"Every friend rejoices in your success."

You also get...

Strange Sword

"A sword of great power. You feel as if this item is of great importance to someone..."

i6chIlQ.jpg

@Ryu Keiko
Axel looked at the sword that came out of the machine and blinked. "Well I've never been a sword person..." he said but smiled. "But in this damn game, I guess I need all I could get." he said as he sheathed the sword behind his back. He looked around, wondering who he should group with, and if anyone decided which tunnel they would go through.

@Mari

Jean had been fading in and out of consciousness, hearing shuffling around him and the sound of things being tinkered with, His eyes flickered open to notice and somebody towering over him, a woman, one who he had never seen before, He groaned as he sat up and looked around, Where the hell was he? What happened to Eren, Armin and Mikasa? Where was Annie? He shook those thoughts from his head as he stood to his feet and faced the women. His sword cliched in his right hand. "Jean, Jean Kierstein." He said, the fear hidden by his calm demeanor. "I don't know how I got here, wherever here is." He said.

@Mari

Jean had been fading in and out of consciousness, hearing shuffling around him and the sound of things being tinkered with, His eyes flickered open to notice and somebody towering over him, a woman, one who he had never seen before, He groaned as he sat up and looked around, Where the hell was he? What happened to Eren, Armin and Mikasa? Where was Annie? He shook those thoughts from his head as he stood to his feet and faced the women. His sword cliched in his right hand. "Jean, Jean Kierstein." He said, the fear hidden by his calm demeanor. "I don't know how I got here, wherever here is." He said.
"Well Jean," Bayonetta replied, "aside from not knowing anyone, I would say you and everyone else doesn't know how they got here."

bayonetta-demo-code-giveaway.jpg

"I'm Bayonetta. I suggest you get to know some of the others here."

"And if what you see from now on scares you, don't worry. It's always scary the first time you see them."

@Crazy 8 Nate

The blade lands a hit.

There's a second explosion rocking the Entrance Plaza, this one centered around Desmond.

@Thuro Pendragon
Uhhh. What happened? I attacked the damn bear and then there was some sort of explosion.
I scanned the room. Everybody had left without me. Again. You're all a bunch of assholes.
As I got to my feet a noticed there was no throbbing in my leg. I patted the side of my chest, no pain. What happened?

I shook my head. There's just no logic to this place. I looked around again. Eagle Vision revealed a set of footprints leading inside a tunnel. I collected the weapons and set forward. Inside the walls were smeared with blood and gore. What had happened here?

At the end of the tunnel were a large group of people. They were milling about, shooting each other nervous glances.

"Alright. What happened?" I asked.

And then, almost experimentally I pulled one of my throwing knives out of my back pocket and threw it between the bears eyes.

@Atomyk
@Mari
@Everyone in tunnel

And then, almost experimentally I pulled one of my throwing knives out of my back pocket and threw it between the bears eyes.
The brand new and improved Monokuma deftly dodges the blade! Ten points! Sorry Desmond, no matter how fast you are, you can't account for bear physics!

Monokuma wags his finger at you. "My, my. You'd think by now you'd get the idea! I'll just keep blowing you guys up and coming back, so I wouldn't bother wasting your time!" The bear places his hands on his stomach. "Time really is running out. Look at how many of you remain! If I were you, I'd want to find the nearest picnic basket! But I would also probably try to find a way out before I die! Upuhehehe!"

@Thuro Pendragon

The brand new and improved Monokuma deftly dodges the blade! Ten points! Sorry Desmond, no matter how fast you are, you can't account for bear physics!

Monokuma wags his finger at you. "My, my. You'd think by now you'd get the idea! I'll just keep blowing you guys up and coming back, so I wouldn't bother wasting your time!" The bear places his hands on his stomach. "Time really is running out. Look at how many of you remain! If I were you, I'd want to find the nearest picnic basket! But I would also probably try to find a way out before I die! Upuhehehe!"

@Thuro Pendragon
I walked over and picked up the knife and replaced it in my pocket. "I am going to find a way to kill you." And then I kicked him in the face for good measure. Or at least tried to.

I walked over to the nearest gaming table and looked it over. "Okay. Simple enough."

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"Case Below"

D3epO9V.png

CYC9ZZO.png

You also find an unconscious boy slowly about to wake, his name Jean Kirstein. He has no memory of how he got here. Strangely, you all will find his profile appear in your IDs along with everyone else.

Tunnel A

Tunnel B

Tunnel C

Tunnel D
---

INTERLUDE PART TWO
"The Clover Field"

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

Eliminated:
Edward Kenway, now having the memories and knowledge of a 900+ year old time lord, just couldn't get used to the lingering headache. It seemed to grow less painful over the hours though, maybe his mind was trying to process all of the new information. But still, it was bugging him. And now he had to deal with weird creatures that looked like they were dead. As soon as he saw them though, some names popped up in his head. He knew they were zombies. He should avoid getting bit. They are undead. They can only be killed by destroying the brain. As he was thinking back to when "he" was last faced with this kind of enemy, he remembered a very specific person too. Arya Stark. Apparently the Doctor had spent a long time travelling with this girl in the future. Strange.

His head now starting to hurt a little more from all the timey-wimey thinking he was doing, he decided it would be best to just try not to think about things too much. Instead, he would focus on getting his weapons back. He'd need them in this situation. So, Captain Kenway made his way over to the Monoomonmonmnomnonmommo machine in the corner of the room. "Free spins, aye? Fantastic" He said, giving the thing a spin.

INTERLUDE PART TWO
"The Clover Field"

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png
tumblr_ndnwv2q7Nj1s5om0uo1_500.jpg

Interlude Part II:

River blacked out again.

She was starting to make a habit of this, wasn't she?

The last thing good archaeologist Dr. Song remembered before blacking out was a feeling equal to that of her stomach rising up into her chest as the ground below her feet unexpectedly opened, swallowing her inside. Afterwards, she then fell into a black abyss for only god knows how long. She continued falling for so long that it actually wore her out. She felt ill from the pressure her body felt as she was falling and shut her eyes.

"I'm going to die again," were River's last thoughts before she drifted back into unconsciousness.

She awoke to hear the familiar groaning of a time machine she was standing in. Wait, she was in the TARDIS now? River opened her eyes to see the TARDIS control console in front of her. She was standing at it, working the machine while wearing one of her favorite dark colored dresses. A pair of red high heels were hanging from part of the console where she frequently hung them during her visits with The Doctor.

tumblr_inline_my1c7rfJ0d1rztsko.png

She looked behind her, a small smile covering he red lips when she saw said man standing behind her, tampering with some wiring. She stepped back from the console and rushed over to him, hugging him from behind.

"It was all a dream! Oh, thank the stars it was all a dream," she mumbled, pressing her face into his back.

The old time lord looked at River over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "You were dreaming while standing up? That's a first. Do tell. It must have been quite the dream to get you so worked up."

River stood back and nodded with a sigh. "Oh, it was dreadful. It was kidnapped! Some strange bear forced me to enroll in a rubbish school. I met others who had also been kidnapped like a small girl with a sword, a talking dog, two men who had their weapons taken away by others, a man with flaming red hair and the power to manipulate fire, and others..."

The Doctor smirked, seeming amused by her story. "Others?"

She nodded vigorously. "Oh, yes! I met pirates too. One bloody annoying pirate girl and one... devilishly sexy pirate." She smirked. Okay, meeting Edward might have been the only decent part of the dream.

The Doctor chuckled. "Oh, River, say things like that and I might start to get jealous. Cheating on me with dream pirates..."

"Oh, rubbish. There is not a single jealous bone in your body." She placed her hands on her hips and glared at him. "And, excuse me if I did, Mr. Ladies Man. Shall I brink up Rose, Martha, Donna, Clara, my mum, or even your own bloody TARDIS? Not to mention all the ones that came before that..."

"Point taken," The Doctor said with a grin. "However, there is one problem I have with your story, River."

River folded her arms. "Which is?"

He took a few steps back away from her. Oddly enough, the room started to look foggy as he did.

"It wasn't a dream, River, this is."

The room began to fade and slowly melt as if a heat wave had hit. River gasped and rushed toward her husband, trying to grab him only to watch her hands fade right through him.

"Doctor! NO! Please don't go! No! It has to be a dream! It's not real! None of it was ever real! None of this ever happened! Please, I don't want it to be real! Noooooooo!"

The entire room vanished into blackness.

Slowly, River became aware that her hands and feet were aching. She tried to move them, quickly realizing they were bound. She groaned and lowered her head, allowing it to dangle down to her chest. She struggled a little, feeling the rope dig into and burn her hands and legs as she did. Oh fates, that hurt. River had hoped the pain was over. After all, she was dead. What worse could be done to her than killing her?

She groaned, not noticing the presence of Ruby or anyone else in the room yet. However, she simply spoke and didn't bother lifting her head up to look around.

"Whoever in the name of bloody hell you are who has me bound up like this, come out and do what you wish to do to me. Well? Do it!"

@Atomyk @york

Reactions: Mari
Pretty Boy watches as a small stream of folks walk over ro a machine and receive rewards, duct tape anda sword among the prizes...

"Couldn't hurt to try" he mutters as he walks over to the machine to spin after the pirate with the funny accent

*Natsu didn't quite understand what was going on. His blood still pumping from the killing of zombies. He looked to his arms and they were elbow high in blood. He panted thinking about it how exhausting the was. It pissed him off that he would get so tired so easily. He calmed down after panting for a while and then took a turn on the machine. After he would recive the item he would return to Yang's side*
@ItsToppyTippers

Jean nodded when Bayonetta suggested he interact. He looked around at the group of people. They defiantly weren't soldiers, well most of them anyway. Jean shrugged to himself as he noticed a group of them were having a fruitless struggle against a..... bear? Some pink haired guy was tinkering with that Machine. Jean noticed Yang and walked over to her, a confident swagger in his step. "Well hello there, Name's Jean." He said confidently.

@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers

Reactions: MarMar
Status
Not open for further replies.