• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas looked at the, well, thing, that was asking for his name. He raised an eyebrow and replied to the question by saying, "Name's Nathan Steele, but call me by Dallas." Garrus Vakarian, huh? Dallas continued to think about what exactly this thing was...​

Garrus nodded and said, "Alright, Dallas. Do you have any clue what's going on? Because I honestly have no idea, or, even where exactly I am." He had his helmet off, slung under his arm so that Dallas could see his face, which was covered in scars on the right side.​

"Oh, come on!" Dandy pointed at himself as the others around him seemed to go about their business, completely ignoring him.

His eyes then shifted over to Bigby "Hey, you! Want to talk? You look like a decent man." Dandy brushed himself off and walked over to Bigby, holding out his hand. "Name's Dandy. Space Dandy. You probably know me from all of those legendary tales. And you are?"

"Clementine?! Are you here!?"

Molly managed a loud scream, her feminine voice bouncing off the walls of the museum. She could see there were more survivors than she thought at first, all different kinds of people, seemingly both physically and mentally. Molly walked for a moment, wincing in pain from the wound in her side, before her voice boomed throughout the building once again. "Clementine!? Are you okay...?" Molly managed one more step, then finally her legs gave out, and her eyes became too heavy to keep open.​

ic5IKeP.jpg

"Come here, you pretty girl..."

Junpei was kissing the floor in his sleep but was woken up by the surprising by the scream of a woman. "Huh...?" He slowly regained his consciousness and stood up, clueless on where he was. All he could see was gray wallpaper and an old wooden door. He tried to call his Persona, Hermes, but nothing happened. Was something wrong with him? Junpei decided to head out of the room to try and find his classmate.

"SENPAI!" he shouted and shouted but there were no signs of any response.

Junpei's stamina became depleted as he kept calling his classmate's name over and over again. As he rested at the end of a corridor, he saw a glance of a red-haired girl who was being carried by a black-haired boy. As they passed by the other end of the corridor, Junpei quickly ran toward them.

"Hey, guys! Wait!" Junpei gasped after the black-haired boy stopped. "Where am I? What is..." Junpei started to throw a lot of questions at them, faster than they had time to respond to. "Hey! Let me follow you guys! I can be this little missy's personal bodyguard," Junpei looked to the redhead with a seductive gaze. Of course, even Junpei could realize when he was coming on too strongly, so he backed off a tad before continuing to speak. "Uh, anyway... My name is Junpei Iori! Nice to meet you all!" Junpei smiled shamelessly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.