Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I went a little over bored -_-' I started to like the character a little to much as i was making her and it just kinda happened.
Anyways, please let me know when theirs an appropriate lag in the action where I can have her arrive at the house!
btw i died by laughter when i saw your pic lol

The Burger kings just trying to be a good wifu, bring a sandwich for her. :3
She's not feeling it tho boor Burger king-kun.

You don't think you're going a bit too overboard with abusing Lacey, @Sexybae ? :I I mean, I didn't expect that much from the Wilsons, just the stereotypical abusive orphanage owners. harsh beatings, no food, constant verbal abuse...

I don't like to criticize much, it's just that any child would die from 120 unrestrained lashes, and it kinda throws everything else off balance with the way that Lacey is getting far worse than anyone else so early in the thread. I could understand it if it was later in the thread and the Wilsons had been steadily getting crazier, but I just think it's too much as is. Maybe lower the number of lashes to something a little less lethal? I know it's just an RP, but you have to keep in mind that children are fragile.

And by the way you have a bed. Oceanelle came so now one of us have to share, but we havent sorted it out yet.

Reactions: Whisper
Ok dokie I'll change the stuff now thank you for your feedback I'm just so tired and when in tired I start to get crazy also how many lashes do you think are appropriate

Reactions: Kaz
Ok dokie I'll change the stuff now thank you for your feedback I'm just so tired and when in tired I start to get crazy also how many lashes do you think are appropriate
We all get a little crazy sometimes xD

About 20 Lashes on her back would make sense. c: That alone is more than enough to do serious damage.

And the front of the body is a lot softer than the back, so about 10 on the front would achieve the same result as 20 on the back.

Sorry if I went a little over bored -_-' I started to like the character a little to much as i was making her and it just kinda happened.

Anyways, please let me know when theirs an appropriate lag in the action where I can have her arrive at the house!
Accepted hmm, is she entered when Stelios returned that would probable be the best.

Oh no, the timeskip has broken the thread! Past and present have merged! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.
nah, we're okay.

That was the most anti-climatic fight, ever. xD Also, Kaine jumped at Mr. Wilson for the sole purpose of getting him away from Skye. so he wouldn't still be holding him.

@justice hunt

Well looks like Stelios got out of a butt whooping from Mr. Wilson....Kaine is a little....hurt, but Xavier is furious Stelios you might want to just turn right back around right now hahaha

Well, that's not the point, tackling him was to get him away from Skye. He wouldn't have just let Skye stay in range of trouble, even if the man had retained his hold when he fell. :I Itjustkindabugsme,isall.

Well, that's not the point, tackling him was to get him away from Skye. He wouldn't have just let Skye stay in range of trouble, even if the man had retained his hold when he fell. :I Itjustkindabugsme,isall.
i'm saying that you didn't tackle him, hestopped himself from falling, ah whatever i'll fix it

Oopsies I'm sorry bout that, Im still online and I think Violets still online too.

So......I have a great idea I want everyone's opinion on so here it goes the so Kaine broke Mr. Wilson's jaw and Mrs. Wilson has to stay with him at the hospital for a few days (they have to wire his jaw and all that) and it turns out the Wilson's have a son who comes to watch over the kids and he is worse that them and he and Xavier have a past (I'm going to tell Stelios they have a son, but wether or not he comes into play is up to everyone) so what are everyone's thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
AHH, I've been doing to much criticizing today, it hurts..

Personally, I think that would be a bit forced. I guess most of it is fine, aside from the part about he and Xavier having a past. It'd be more involving for everyone if no one is familiar with him.

AHH, I've been doing to much criticizing today, it hurts..

Personally, I think that would be a bit forced. I guess most of it is fine, aside from the part about he and Xavier having a past. It'd be more involving for everyone if no one is familiar with him.
Well my idea was since they mystery-filled fourth floor is just sitting there then the Wilson's could have kept him up there, not like locking him up there but the fourth floor would be really nice and that's the Wilson's "hangout area" and he used to beat Xavier in return for a little extra food (his parents wouldn't let him beat the children for some odd reason) he would be somewhere around the age of 20 and the. He comes back and now that his parents aren't there he can beat Xavier whenever he wants, and could make Xavier do whatever he wanted by threatening to hurt Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.