Most good looking fictional races/species?

Well, actually, they'd probably try selling you as a slave first.
or during certain times, sacrifice you.

My vote: Elementals
elementals.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The traditonal, swedish Fae are alla amazing; Trolls, elves, Näcken, Huldra.

01.jpg

Reactions: Brovo
Brovo said:
Well, actually, they'd probably try selling you as a slave first.

Well, I'm disabled, so I wouldn't be worth much as a slave. n.n; So I'd be killed or sacrificed

D:

K-bomb? All about the Q-bomb.

Please, let's talk about these lovelies instead.

tali_pinup_by_chrispydee-d5hvwmy.jpg

Someone should probably tell her that suit (or lack thereof) is really impractical.
There is only a lack of suit due to it being fan art. Their canon attire is a full suit that's beautifully designed.

Genasi are very interesting. Not the 3.5 or whatever D&D and Pathfinder edition versions of Genasi. I'm talking about D&D4e Genasi.
They're the embodiment of a primal power passed onto them by an ancient ancestral bloodline which started in the mixing of a practically Demi-God being and a mortal. Due to this, their bodies can physically represent their elemental affiliations with nature. A fire Genasi can be bald of head with varieties of colored flames for their "hair," to give an example. They have a very middle eastern approach to their culture--think Mediterranean and Persian cultures intertwined beautifully. This results in beautiful artwork which is normally displayed as tattoos, which can also give off their elemental affiliations. Note affiliations: Genasi can be associated with more than one element, thus can physically represent an element of their own choice as they mature.
Genasi, when in this take, are very much so like Djinn intertwined with humans. It's pretty great.
Dragon-Image-380.jpg

10-fr-genasi.jpg

Genasi_Sorcerer.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I'm disabled, so I wouldn't be worth much as a slave. n.n; So I'd be killed or sacrificed
Learn some magic and they'll have uses for you. The best part of Drow society is because of the harsh environment they live in (Underdark) they have a variety of uses (other than sex) that they'll try to use you for before sacrificing you.

Generally sacrifices seem to be reserved for criminals, or when one noble wants to impress upon another they'll send some slaves off. (Equivalent of giving the priest some cattle to impress upon them how fervent you are.)

Ultimately though if you're a woman like I think you are, they wouldn't likely sacrifice you before they would Raz. (Sorry doc, you and I would get thrown on the pyre first.)

Brovo said:
Learn some magic and they'll have uses for you. The best part of Drow society is because of the harsh environment they live in (Underdark) they have a variety of uses (other than sex) that they'll try to use you for before sacrificing you.

Generally sacrifices seem to be reserved for criminals, or when one noble wants to impress upon another they'll send some slaves off. (Equivalent of giving the priest some cattle to impress upon them how fervent you are.)

Ultimately though if you're a woman like I think you are, they wouldn't likely sacrifice you before they would Raz. (Sorry doc, you and I would get thrown on the pyre first.)

...You have a point. (I only started Homeland a few days ago to be honest, although both my parents liked the Forgotten Realms and Drizzt books, so I've gleaned a lot over the years, but I'm a bit at a loss/rusty when it comes to the details of Drow society)

...You have a point. (I only started Homeland a few days ago to be honest, although both my parents liked the Forgotten Realms and Drizzt books, so I've gleaned a lot over the years, but I'm a bit at a loss/rusty when it comes to the details of Drow society)
Matriarchal version of feudal age middle east/greeks, right down to a lot of their aesthetics choices. (Marble, stone, whorehouses, etc.) It's really neat actually, I love the spider iconography.

I'll admit it's partially because I'm excited for Inquisition (Probably a mistake, I know), but I really like Dragon Age's Qunari, both visually and otherwise.