Most good looking fictional races/species?

Drow. <3

Lolth.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
Orks. Because they create an ecosystem from spores they release. Drink fungus beer made from anything. And are the only winners of the 40K Universe.
And they look amazing in a suit.
I mentioned the Alien before in another thread, so we'll skip that one this time. Someone mentioned Warhammer 40k before me -- now that's a fictional universe with a lot of beautiful designs. As far as aesthetic appeal goes, I really like the Eldar.
And especially the Avatar of Khaine.
Guys, guys, guys.
You're all clearly going at this all wrong.
6cb39bb8d8480dad410ffdc02218502a-d79rhhz.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
How's that genophage going?

Going pretty well now that Shepard fixed it. Your Dwarves, Space Marines, and Orks don't have the power of the Quad!

Going pretty well now that Shepard fixed it. Your Dwarves, Space Marines, and Orks don't have the power of the Quad!
Oh yeah.. They released a third game..

brb pissing on bioware's grave

They need to let it die. Again.
The series died to me after 1.

Hmmmm. I enjoyed the second one, third one gave off the feeling Dragon Age 2 gave off. All that hype for nothing.

Also, Krogan looks better in a suit

krogan_in_a_suit_by_thebuttfish-d746gy4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
  • Love
Genasi are very interesting. Not the 3.5 or whatever D&D and Pathfinder edition versions of Genasi. I'm talking about D&D4e Genasi.

They're the embodiment of a primal power passed onto them by an ancient ancestral bloodline which started in the mixing of a practically Demi-God being and a mortal. Due to this, their bodies can physically represent their elemental affiliations with nature. A fire Genasi can be bald of head with varieties of colored flames for their "hair," to give an example. They have a very middle eastern approach to their culture--think Mediterranean and Persian cultures intertwined beautifully. This results in beautiful artwork which is normally displayed as tattoos, which can also give off their elemental affiliations. Note affiliations: Genasi can be associated with more than one element, thus can physically represent an element of their own choice as they mature.

Genasi, when in this take, are very much so like Djinn intertwined with humans. It's pretty great.