Monster inside

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farren looked at the man suspiciously. "Like, how long? I'm seventeen, so...longer than me? You don't seem that old..."

Gekido smirked"im alot older than you think Farren." He looked around at his home waiting for her to ask the question

Scarlet took a shaky breath as she slowly sat up with wide eyes and looked around, she pushed herself back away from the two talking "who are you? Where am I? What's going on?" she asked quickly

Before she could ask what he meant, she saw Scarlet stir. Farren left Gekido and walked quickly over to the young girl, who was now sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Once she saw Farren, however, she backed away and started talking worriedly. "Wo are you? Where am I? What's going on?" Farren looked surprised at the girl, who just backed away further in fear.

Scarlet back away in to the couch as much as she could, her wide and panicked eyes looking all over the scene before her and at the chick and guy in front of her in fear

"Scarlet your safe here you have nothing to fear"

Scarlet looked at him and shook her head "just..just tell me what I'm doing here" she muttered

"first tell my how you ar and why the government is after you"

Farren looked at Scarlet and crossed her arms, looking at her with curious eyes. "Actually, I would like to know the same thing."

Scarlet shook her head and covered her face with her hands "I don't know, ok? I have no idea. I just remember darkness and flashes of walking and running and blood"

Scarlet was there a voice in the darknessq?

Status
Not open for further replies.