Monster inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teen shook her head "I don't know who the protected ones are or why you think it should matter to me but this is not something I wish to be a part of" she said in an irritated tone before brining to run to the nearested dark spot

Gekido stood there looking up at the helicopter."you follow her i will deal with them" Gekido drew his dual 50 caliber handguns, their steel glinting in the moon light." he crouched then sprung up meet the chopper head on. Then he smiled, his fangs glinting, and open fire.

She watched in awe as Gekido jumped up to meet the chopper, opening fire.
Did she mention that the helicopter was hovering at the top of a four story building?

She was broken out of her trance when she remembered: the girl was getting away. She took off at a sprint, hoping it wasn't already too late to save her.

Now she was running the wall that had split her soul in two parts crumbled as she felt real fear and confusion and Scarlet panted as she ran fromn the others and whatever the hell they were trying to drag her in to

Farren sped faster, dodging the shots being fired and hopping on people's balconies. She narrowly dodged a bullet, then continued running after the girl, who was obviously experienced at running through the dark city at night. Farren was physically larger and stronger than Scarlet, but man, could that girl run! She was ducking under obstacles that Farren was too big to fit through. She soon lost sight of the girl.
"I hope she realize we just want to help." She looked back at Gekido, still fighting. "Be careful..." She said, returning to her chase.

The helicopter hit the ground and burst into flames."Bitches." Gekido said as he began to track the girls.

Scarlet ran as fast as she could down thin alleys and in as many ways to lose the people following her as possible. Who the hell were they? What did they want? What was with the coin? Who were the protected ones and what did it have to do with her?!

Gekido followed the girl waiting on her to get tired. He knew it wouldnt be long. Gekido heard more helicopters coming and hurried his pursuit of the girl.

Farren kept running, keeping up with Gekido who was now beside her. "Where are they all coming from? She must be really..." She paused to duck under a balcony. "...special. The president is pulling out all the stops on her!" She turned down a main road, still trailing the girl. "Can't you do anything about this? Catch her or something? I've seen what you can do!" Farren yelled over the shots and helicopter blades cutting through the night air.

Scarlet covered her ears from the noise, her breaths coming out in small harsh pants as she tried to focus on getting away but everything that was going on was making her dizzy and her vision blurred

Farren could hear the labored breathing of the girl in front of her and could see her slow down just a touch.

That was all she needed.

"Go Gekido! You can catch her!"
She shouted. She turned her head slightly, watching the rain of bullets. "Go!" She shouted once more as she continued to run.

Gekido lunged forward catching the girl. As he pulled the girl into a bridal style carry, he shouted at Farren and Scarlet." Follow me!" Gekido ducked into an alley running along the building walls at unimaginable speed. The helicopters paused, and thats all he needed. He jumped falling down through a small opening in the ground into the underground pipe works. Gekido held still for a minute to be sure the helicopters had past then stood, wincing."alright now stay close, you need to stay with me in order to get in" He said as he began to walk down the pipe.

Scarlets vision went from black to white to burry then clear again as she was caught and carried, the sides of her mind fighting for control in her head. The cold, hard and calculating side trying to assess what was going on while the normal, scared slide of her was freaking out

Farren hesitated before jumping into the dark sewer pipe after Gekido, who had captured Scarlet finally. The girl was still half unconscious, too tired to even fight the fact that she was captured at last. Farren looked around the pipe, hearing the sounds of the helicopters fade as they walked farther and farther along the pipes. "Where are we going?" Farren asked, running her hand along the sides of the sewer.

"to a safe place" Gekido said. "youll know when we get there"

Scarlet kept quiet, her mind still screaming in her head as her eyes closed and she blacked out. The was just too much to take in and too much confusion for her to be able to handle staying awake while her own thoughts fought with each other

Gekido continued to walk, Farren right behind him. He led them to what seemed to be a dead end. As he gently set Scarlet down, He hit the wall with an extreme amount of force. As he picked Scarlet up, the wall swung inward revealing a huge chamber filled with people. "welcome to the pit" Gekido said leading her inside."You will be safe here."

Scarlet heard noises softly as if they were fadded and could gently feel being put down and picked up once again. The teens eyes fluttered open slightly "what's going on?" She breathed out gently

Farren looked around, her chocolate brown eyes widening in amazement as she looked around. She turned to Gekido, who was setting Scarlet down gingerly on a nearby couch. She sighed softly, then slumped down, still unconscious.
"How long had this place been here?" If it had been here as long as she thought, then it amazed her how long these people had avoided being discovered.

" We've been here for years" He said to farren. He set scarlet down then turned back to her."longer than i can remember....which is a really long time mind you"

Status
Not open for further replies.