Monreau's Daemon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Colette was moved around like a rag doll by Damion as tears stung her eyes. "Damion its me Colette, please stop this, is this some sort of test?" she begged him as he touched her face and showed her the grounds. She was so confused and hurt by is strange actions that it was hurting her mind. She wasnt able to wrap her brain around it.

Pulling away from him she looked mad. "You, you brought me here to remember some else! How dare you... you... mock me.. and everything that you have made me, dont you see me.. Im right here.. Damion look at me.. Me Colette NOT Vivian..Please!" Colette was screaming now as his butler showed up with some champange.

Damion looked at Colette, on his face has a look of confusion, and pain. "Don't you want to be here. I know. But please don't be angry at me." he pulled out a chair for her as the butler poured the champagne. "Just stay to meet them and then we can leave. We can go wherever you want." he sat down and they where each handed a glass. "I promise once this is over we'll be married soon. I still have not been introduced to your broth. Erm... Sterling...." he looked a little lost as he looked at Colette again. "I'm so sorry Colette. I...I mean..." He got up and walked over to to look out over the grounds.

Worried about him Colette looked at the butler and grabbed his arm. "Get me some stronger please.." she knew he had to know what she was talking about. Returning her attention to Damion she moved torward him "Damion darling, Ill meet whoever you want me too, alright, Im here for you and I will whatever you aske me too okay, please come and sit, have a drink and clear your mind alright" It was the best should do as the butler returned with two small silver glasses. Taking one she sipped and nodded to the butler. It was perfect, she got a sudden rush and smirked. "darling, have a drink wont you please" she held the glass out to Damion.

As soon as she said 'Damion Darling' he turned to her and smiled. Letting her guide his to the table he sat and took one of the glasses and sniffed it/ He took a sip and smiled, "This is good, though quite heady. What is it?" he looked around for the butler but he had already left. "Simply marvelous that you've come..." he looked ay Colette "Excuse me.." he got up and walked towards the house and spoke to one of the servants, they talked and them Damion started to gesture wildly before we stormed back the table. "Seems they will be a while, would you like to go somewhere? We could go to the lake.. where we met."

Nodding to him Colette finished her glass and set it down licking her lips. Her eyes never left him as they made their way to the grounds. The crisp air carried and perfect sting of nights embrace. Loss in his sorrow Colette took his behavior to mean that he was reliving something very important and she wouldnt take that from him. It was not hear place. Her place was to be with him and to remain with him at all cost. A part of her fought to lash out and be wicked and vile. But she refused and closed her eyes to quite the interal screaming.

Why was she allow thing madness, she was only adding to it, she was of no worth or value, she was being used and that thought broke her dam of tears. Breaking away from him she ran toward the waters edge where she dropped to her knees and could only see the reflection of the moon in the water and not her own. Coverig her face with her hands she cried, not even sure if he would follow, not sure if it even mattered.

"Viv!" Damion called as Colette ran and he ran alter her. Something was wrong, she looked so different from the day they had met here, how long ago? "Colette." he said quietly coming up to her. Was that right? Who was the one in front of him? His head was filled with memories that swirled like the sea in a storm. Nocturn came to mind... he realized he no longer knew what was real, or who exactly it was he was meant to be with and he sat down heavily, "I'm sorry, I don't know..." he searched for what he had been wanting to say.. "I'm so confused." he tried to put an arm on her shoulders but lost the will to do so, in stead he said the only thing he knew for certain.

"I love you."

Colette felt him arrive next to her and heard him sink down as well. What had done this to him. He was once her rock, he gave her courage and love, now he seemed lost and broken. She couldnt help but blame herself.

"I once loved you too. But I cant love someone that refuses to love what he's created" Colette was still crying as she got her feet. She was unstead but didnt care. She started back toward the house. She knew she had time before morning and with any luck she could find a car and just leave. She just wanted to get away, she didnt know why.

"Wait..." Damion cried but it was too late. "Viv.... I........." he slipped away again back into memory and fell backwards to lie on the lake shore. "Its such a beautiful day, the sun is bright, and..." he looked over to the other side, something wasn't right where was the girl? Where was the sun?

Colette had just reached terrance taht feed off the ballroom. The series of oversized blackened windows and french doors gave her an uneasy feeling. With hurried footsteps and went toward the only door that stood open. Seconds later "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" a horrible scream filled the air. Colette had walked inside and was face to face with Vivian.

"Hello darling, Im so happy you brought him home, to me" her voice was cold and her eyes just as mean as before.

"This cant be, your dead" Colette was trying to speak but was cut off and slapped hard across the face. So hard that she was knocked down her knees.

"You only managed to kill my sister you bitch!! and you will NOT to the same to me. I have Damion after all and you are helpless to stop me. Sadly I need to alive to steady the blow... poor man has seen enough sorrow and so Im forced to keep you alive if only for sexual purposes, get her out of here!" she snapped and quickly two servants came over to her, bound her and gaged her before could scream again.

"Now, to see my love, Viv, eat your heart out he is mine tonight" Stepping out Veronica waited for Damion to come, she knew that scream from Colette would spring him forth, right into her arms.

Damion was walking around the lake, not seeing it for the way it was now, but rather the way it was. The sun shone brightly for him at he walked, his shoes filling with mud across the lake in the castle Veronica got tired of waiting and stepped down to the lake.

Damion looked across the lake, on the other side was a girl in a white dress she was playing with her hair as it reflected the rays of the sun, she smiled at him, and he smiled back. A name flashed through his head, bit he didn't catch ithe found it difficult to take his eyes and mind away from the vision before him. Before he knew it they had met halfway.

"Damion..." he hesitated, no last name came "Pleased to meet you." he bowed and took her ahnd kissing it lightly....

Blushing in girlish wonderment Veronica relished in the miss guided trance of Damion. His lips were softer then she could have ever dreamt. "I have waited a long time to see you again dear Damion, its truly an honor to meet you" she gave a small bow and blushed again. He was so charming and her formal gown and hair pinned up gave a beauty and grace to her unmatched by any other. "Shall we" she offered him her arm as to lead her on a walk around the lake. Blushing and looking down their strides were in tandom as the day seemed to be perfect, just like before, only this time, his guide was Veronica.

Damion took her arm and worked with her, everything felt right, everything except a nagging voice that it was the exact opposite. "The pleasure is all mine my dear, you look simply radiant." They walked side by side, the picture of a perfect couple. "This feels like a dream." he commented aloud, how long has it been since we saw each other?" Despite the bright light he saw around him the air was cold, "Shall we head inside after this stroll? I find myself quite thirsty."

"Indeed" her voice was clear as a bell and when Damion blinked they were in the ballroom of his estate. Still arm in arm as they walked toward a small table set before the fireplace. Two glasses, table settings, a rose in a vase. It was perfect down to the very last detail in that it was not a red rose it was a white one, with pink tips. A butler stood near the door and gave a bow to the couple.

"Have a seat my love, I have missed you ever so, please say you'll stay with me the night, it is best that we not leave the ground after all you have heard of all those villagers vanishing havent you? I would die if you vanished" Her head rubbed into his shoulder as they moved to the table. The fire roared as her eyes took him like a hungry beast before their meal.

Damion tried to think of the name of the one who was speaking to him, but nothing came. Nor did it seam to matter, she seemed like the one he had planned to come here with. He took a seat and listened to her talk. "No I haven't heard, but..." he smiled "If it would help you feel better I'll stay the night." her head rubbed against his shoulder and he responded by taking her hand in his and holding it tightly. He also rubbed his cheek against her head.

Lost in her own moment Veronica reached over to him and pulled him toward her for a kiss. She had long wanted to kiss him and now that he was back right where she wanted him it was perfect. Her eyes closed as she moved her lips toward his. She could smell him and knew then why her sister had turned him. She had wanted a toy, a teasure of her own and now that teasure was her's. A delicious tought ran through her mind as she longed to taste him in his room, where she had been in his bed, with him all night, the passion she wanted to know from him everything was perfect.

Locked away in the lower levels of the estate Colette was locked into a room with no windows or doors and no light. A small slot in the door opened and eyes meet her stare.

"You be good, you be, and maybe she let you feed, you thing, you are..." the voice hissed at her and the small slot closed with a sharp slam. Running toward the only light at the bottom coming from the bottom of the door she screamed to be out but the shadow moved on and the light was turned out. Casting her into complete blackness.

Damion was surprised to be pulled into a kiss, and resisted at first but as her lips met his he relaxed. Her smell was so familiar, the taste of her lips as well reminded him of many nights of passion. E pushed his lips into hers, tasting her, his hands feeling her.

Then he stopped, she didn't feel right, she wasn't.... but instnkt had already taken over, and he pulled her to him once more.

As they become more animated Veronica moved them way from the table and them breaking the kiss took his hand and lead him upstairs. Her smile was wide as she was so close to having what she had always wanted.
"Come my pet, it will be wonderful, just you and I..." her voice trailed off as she reached his bedroom and flung the doors open wide. She was so happy that she was going to have him all to herself that she didnt seem the small overnight bag near the bed and she tripped over it a little. Ignoring it she tried to pull him into a kiss again.

She stumbles backwards, he caught her and they both fell onto the bed. Damion on top of Veronica. She smiled up at him her eyes sparkling as she felt him against her though the layers of clothing. Tonight she would get what she wanted. He pressed hos lips into hers pushing her head back into the hard mattress, Her mouth opened allowing his tongue to enter and massage hers. He ran his hands through her hair and down to her neck, feeling her soft skin. Her hands found his shirt buttons and began to undo them as his lip s moved to her neck. She ripped his shirt open and her hands found him back, pulling at his flesh, encouraging him. Her back arched allowing his hand to slip underneath and pull lose the string that hold the dress tight. He stood and pulled the dress down, exposing her to him.

She was willingly his. His gaze upon her made her weak. Never before had she been so willing to be taken. Her eyes studied him, his arms and his stance spoke of great power. A driving force that she would soon know with the depths of her soul. Stepping toward her he picked her up and in a loving toss dropped her into the mound of pillows. He climbed up the bed toward like a tiger with its prey. The night was there and there's alone.

It was pointless but Colette tried to find her way around in the dark for hours. Giving up she sat down on the cold hard floor and closed her eyes. She thoght it best to try and get some sleep. Rubbing her eyes and then her cheek she could taste the blood from being slapped. Colette blinked a few more times and realize she could see in the dark. Standing up she looked around at her confined space and nodded, this little discovery was a nice surprise.

Many hours later Damion woke up, Veronica held loosely in his arms, arm arms wrapped around him as she slept against his chest. Her hair trailing over him and their legs entwined. She stilled slightly against him but didn't wake up. He tightened his grip around her slightly not wanting to let her go. Everything felt right.