Mobile Suit Gundam: Broken Skies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'd stick with a maximum of two for now.

Kool. I would like to play the princess and a MS pilot

Awesome. Let me know when it's time for profiles and stuff

Awesome. Let me know when it's time for profiles and stuff
And quick question- would you prefer a Graze (standard mobile suit series) or a Gundam?

So then what is the difference between graze and gundam in like power and such?

So then what is the difference between graze and gundam in like power and such?
I am not the best guy to ask. You'll have to do some digging for that one.

Reactions: timv999
Fair enough just figured I'd ask. So are both types going to be in this?

Fair enough just figured I'd ask. So are both types going to be in this?
Eyup, especially since each Gundam is unique while mobile suits are mass produced.

Reactions: timv999
And quick question- would you prefer a Graze (standard mobile suit series) or a Gundam?

Gundam, I know those better.

I found IBO, going to start watching. I LOVE Gundam and this is the same family as Gundam Wing 1990s, the first MS Gundam time released in the USA, then they released the 1980s version which was pretty good and it's funny cause there is a connection between the 1980s and the Gundam Seed.

omg....that chick is just like Relena from Gundam Wing....so annoying...I am NOT making the princess chick annoying, she is going to be kick ass....could she be a pilot too??

Last edited:
Gundam, I know those better.

I found IBO, going to start watching. I LOVE Gundam and this is the same family as Gundam Wing 1990s, the first MS Gundam time released in the USA, then they released the 1980s version which was pretty good and it's funny cause there is a connection between the 1980s and the Gundam Seed.

omg....that chick is just like Relena from Gundam Wing....so annoying...I am NOT making the princess chick annoying, she is going to be kick ass....could she be a pilot too??
Maybe, maybe- she can be one of the big commanders on the spaceship they're going to comandeer, to be certain.

Maybe, maybe- she can be one of the big commanders on the spaceship they're going to comandeer, to be certain.

awesome just let me know what she needs to do but please let's make her kick ass, I don't like Relena and so far don't like the female character from IBO, too girly.

Alright everyone, I can only program four Gundams, so the other three are up for grabs. I also need a preexisting Gundam model to base it on.

Alright everyone, I can only program four Gundams, so the other three are up for grabs. I also need a preexisting Gundam model to base it on.

So is princess going to be a gundam pilot? I would like both my characters to be pilots, or the princess can just be able to do manual MS and not fundamental, (not mental stuff)

So is princess going to be a gundam pilot? I would like both my characters to be pilots, or the princess can just be able to do manual MS and not fundamental, (not mental stuff)
Since the princess probably wouldn't be aware of the Gundams, I'd say she'd probably use a standard mobile suit that they capture later on.

Since the princess probably wouldn't be aware of the Gundams, I'd say she'd probably use a standard mobile suit that they capture later on.

Sounds about right.

So what Gundam do you want yours based on?