Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Nils drove he couldnt help but blush as he felt Liliana hold him. It was like she was always able to make things better. He sighed 'yeah but she just thinks of you as a friend..nothing more..' He enjoyed the feeling of warmth but all too soon they were at the bar. "ok we are here.." He gets off and helps Liliana off the seat, enjoying the feeling of holding her hand for a brief moment. Nils looks up and realizes he is still holding her hand even though she had gotten off the bike. He blushes and lets go "sorry..." Before she can say anything Nils walks into the bar. Looking around he sees Valkyria and Sam hugging. Feeling slightly relieved he walks slowly over to the table. "umm..hey Val..I just..I just wanted to say I am sorry. I know you probably hate me but I am just glad you are feeling better.." He looks over at Sam and briefly examines her. "I dont know you but I just want to say thanks, you did something that I could never do..you made her smile, and for that you have my thanks.." Nils stands there silently, looking at the floor. Its as if the tough teenager was suddenly replaced with a little kid who was waiting to get beaten for what he did and not fight back.

Reactions: 2 people
Valkyria wiped her eyes as looked up at Sam, shaking her head. No. Sam didn't need to know that. She just wanted to focus on what they had and their future. Then she could care less who broke her heart. She wanted to be with Sam now and wanted her and Sam to be happy. Then nothing else mattered in the world. "Well even if you didn't come from the heavens, it doesn't change that you're indeed my angel." She said with a soft smile as she kissed Sam and nuzzled her cheek, hugging her tightly. She didn't want them to be sad, she wanted them to have a happy relationship. She wanted love and affection and to be able to just forget her past. She shook her head and smiled at Sam. "No that's okay... I just want to focus on what we have now, and not what's happened in the past... because right now I love you, and no matter who broke my heart, it wasn't their fault... I just didn't have the right feelings, that's all.... so please don't.... I just want us to be happy together... okay?" She muttered the words and smiled at the end, stroking Sam's cheek and kissing her again. When Nils came in she hugged him and smiled, shaking her head. "Silly. You didn't break my heart and I don't hate you. I thought that you hated m, though. I'm happy you don't, thank you... and uhm... this is Sam... she's my, uhm, we're, well..." They hadn't really talked about what they were and Valkyria just blushed awkwardly as she spoke. Were they girlfriends now? She wanted that to be true so badly, wanted to be held by Sam and be told she was the only girl on the planet.

((Just so you guys know, Amelia wont be on scene til "tomorrow" at school, im not absent))

Sam

Hearing Valkyria call her an angel, she couldn't help it as another blush came to her face. She didn't how much she could blush before passing out from so much blood rushing to her head. As she felt the soft stroking of Val's hand against her cheek, she gave the girl a huge grin before nodding at Val's words of wanting them to just be happy together. 'So, this means we're dating now, right?' That's what Sam was about to ask her, when the guy she saw earlier comes up to them and starts apologizing to Val and then says thank you towards her. Narrowing her eyes, she was about to ask him, if he was the one who had broken Val's heart, but before that could happen, she was shocked when Val stood up and hugged the tall boy.

Sam couldn't help the pang of jealousy that ran through her but it quickly disappear when she heard Val's words. With a blush in her face, she quickly looked away before telling the boy with a firm voice that they were dating. "I'm Sam, her girlfriend. Nice to meet you, …." She couldn't finish her sentence because she didn't know the boy's name, yet. However, she soon found out when a familiar voice told her. "Nils. His name is Nils, though I prefer calling him hero boy, but you know how I feel when others use my nicknames for close friends. Don't you Sam?" Chuckling, Sam quickly stood up and hugged her cousin. Pulling away, she couldn't hide the blush on her face at the thoughts, that Liliana might have heard her declaration earlier. Though, she wasn't worried since Liliana was the first person to accept her just the way she was, even if with her likes for girls. "Liliana! I thought you said you were going home. What made you come back? You know I know my way back, right?" With that last question, Sam stood quiet to let Liliana respond.

********************************************************************​

Liliana

Feeling the bike stop, a soft sigh of disappointment escaped her lips. Taking her helmet of, she took Nils offered hand and hopped off the bike with his help. Feeling him hold her hand even after she was already off the bike, Liliana couldn't stop her cheeks from becoming a deep red color. She quickly looked at Nils with hopes in her eyes upon seeing the blush that was covering his own face, but her hopes quickly went away, when he let go of her hand in a quick motion. Hearing his apology, she felt bad. 'I don't want you to be sorry about it, Nils.' That's what she really wanted to say, but not having the courage to say it, she opted for letting him know that it wasn't a big deal. Though, she couldn't even reply to his apology because he was already inside the bar. Shaking her head, she decided to just follow him. Before going inside, she prayed that everything was okay in there.

Going inside, she quickly searched the room for Nils and once she spotted him walking up to a table she followed not too far away from him. Looking to where he was headed, she couldn't help the smile that came upon her face at the sight of Sam and Val hugging. 'Guess my plan worked after all. Now, if I could get some tips from Sam, then maybe…' She was snapped out of her thoughts, when she saw Val standing up and hugging Nils. Looking at Sam she saw the pang of jealousy on her cousin's face, though it quickly disappeared. However, she couldn't judge her since she also felt that pang of jealousy, though she knew that her jealousy was unjustifiable since herself and Nils weren't dating. Besides, she knew that Nils was just apologizing and Val must have given him a hug in forgiveness. 'Okay…definitely, much harder than I thought.' Getting closer, she caught her cousin's revelation of Val and her being a couple now. Hearing that, a smile appeared on her face. 'I feel so good for them. They're, obviously, meant for each other…' Shaking her thoughts away, she went back to listen to her cousin talk. "I'm Sam, her girlfriend. Nice to meet you, …." When she heard her stop her meeting sentence, she knew that it was because she didn't know Nils name, so that's it were she decided to join them. "Nils. His name is Nils, though I prefer calling him hero boy, but you know how I feel when others use my nicknames for close friends. Don't you Sam?"

Hearing her cousin chuckle, she couldn't help but join her as she hugged the other girl back, as well. She could hear her cousin's questions and she couldn't help but chuckle some more. "Yes. I know you know your way back; and yes, I said I was heading home but then, I decided to walk around to clear my head a bit. That's when I stumble upon hero boy over here and seeing that he needed a friend, I decided to stay and talk with him a bit. After some listening and talking, we decided to come back over so he could apologize to Val. However, he is not the only that needs to apologize to her." After Liliana finished her awful storytelling, she turned to look at Val and look of regret and pain could be seen in her eyes. "Val, I know you suffered a lot because of me and just saying sorry isn't enough to make you forgive me for all the pain that you went through. But, seeing how happy you are now with Sam, makes me want to smile happily and protect what you have together. Maybe, we won't be as close friend as I wanted to us to be, but seeing you happy and in love is the only thing that matters and I wish that in the future we can be the best of friends…" During the middle of her little apology, Liliana had shifted her gaze towards the floor; to ashamed of herself for hurting someone she considers so close to her. Once, she was finished she kept her eyes looking down while she fidgeted with her hands. Not knowing, if Val was going to accept her apology.

Reactions: Dunruffle
Valkyria shook her head slightly and smiled at Liliana. "No that's alright. It was my fault, I caused myself this mess, and I want to apologize for making you feel guilty. I just want to forget it for now... please. It doesn't make me feel comfortable to talk about. I just really want us to be more or less normal, so stop apologizing to me, please let me have some time to think about this..." She looked at Sam, holding her hand tightly. She was tired. It had been a long, long night and she wanted to go home. She glanced back and forth from Sam to Liliana and blushed a little as she glanced at Sam for a while. "Um... would you mind too much to follow me home, Sam..? I'm... it's been a long night and I... I'm really tired..."

((Sorry my brain couldn't form a long reply))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nils sighed in relief as Valkyria hugged him, he hugged her back briefly and then looked at Sam as she declared that she was Valkyria's new girlfriend. He nods "good, I dont give a shit if you two are the same gender. As long as you two make each other happy that is good enough for me. If anyone has a problem with you two just let me know and I am sure I can persuade them to think differently." He smiles confidently, returning to his normal self. "Nice to meet you Sam, you ever need help of any kind you can always count on me to be there." He nods as if he was swearing his loyalty to her. He chuckles as Liliana mentions his nickname "still makes me laugh.." He listens as Liliana apologizes and smiles as Valkyria and Sam make plans to leave. He suddenly decides to take a risk and turn to Liliana. "um..hey Liliana, I kinda want to show you something..would you be ok if I took you to it?" He stares at everything but her eyes as he waits nervously for her answer.

Sam

Sam was in a bit of shocked at Liliana's apology. 'Oh! Now, I understand. It was my cousin who broke Val's heart. Wow, though I don't blame her, she had never thought of girls in that way…but I'm proud of her for apologizing, and of Valkyria for forgiving her.' Snapping out of her thoughts, she heard Valkyria's words and looked at Liliana for some help. Seeing Liliana nod, she smiled and looking back at Val, she nodded at her question. "S-Sure, I w-wouldn't mind walking you h-home." Knowing that Liliana would cover for her, she squeezed Valkyria's hand and prepared to follow her anywhere. Her heart beat faster; she was feeling like in a dream, still in disbelief that she now had a beautiful girlfriend, who liked her for who she was. 'Please, don't let this be a dream…'

*********************************************************************************************​

Liliana

Hearing Valkyria's words she nodded, a small smile of relief appearing on her face. She was relieved, knowing that she was forgiven. "Thank you." She said her thanks to Val, grateful towards the girl's understanding feelings. At Valkyria's question towards her cousin, she met gazes with Sam and nodded her head. Just to see them both happy, Liliana would cover for Sam with her parents. Once that was discussed, she watched as the girls prepared to leave. 'They really look adorable together…' Liliana was snapped out of her thoughts by Nils.

Hearing his question, she smiled and nodded. "Of course, I don't have to be home yet, so we can go wherever you want. Besides, how can I miss an opportunity of riding that awesome bike of yours, huh?" Hitting him playfully on the arm, she smiled and started walking outside. "Hey! What about a little race? First one to get outside, gets to ride the Harley?" With that she started walking faster; she didn't know how to ride a motorcycle but there was something about Nils that brings out the playful side of her. Maybe, they wouldn't be anything but friends; but she wanted to enjoy the time spend with him and not think about her deeper feelings. Looking back and seeing him on the same spot, she chuckled softly and turned to face him. "Hey! Don't you care about your bike? If I win, I would seriously try to ride it!" Turning back around, she took a few steps forward so he could catch up to her. 'Let see where will this friendship take us…'

Nils chuckles and runs after Liliana. As they sprint across the parking lot Nils suddenly grabs her from behind and picks her up, putting her over his shoulder. As she shrieks playfully he jogs the rest of the way and sets her down on the bike seat. He holds her for a few brief moments but then pulls away. As they both don their helmets Nils feels Liliana wrap her arms around his waist and lean into him. He blushes and smiles happily as they drive off. After driving for a few minutes Nils turns onto a small, well hidden road. After carefully driving along they finally reach their destination. Nils parks the bike and once again helps Liliana off. "this is where I go when I want to be alone and away from everything.." He turns so that she can see the city glowing in the night, laid out before them as they stand on a tall cliff overlooking everything. Nils sits down on the soft grass and waits for Liliana to join him. "Hey Liliana..um..I just wanted to say thanks once again for being so nice and caring to me. Not many people do that, but even when you saw me at my worst you did not run away.." He hesitantly reaches over and holds her and, hoping he did not just mess up again.

Valkyria blushed as Sam stuttered a little bit. She didn't want for Sam to think that she was taking it too fast, but she really just didn't want to part from her girlfriend, now when they'd finally found each other, now when they'd finally found love. She closed her eyes as she grabbed Sam's arm and followed her out, smiling just slightly as they walked together. She snuggled against Sam's arm as they headed to her house. When they were there, Valkyria grabbed Sam's hand when she was about to leave. "Can.... can you come in... with me...? I... I don't want to part with you, I want to wake up and see you beside me tomorrow... c-can you stay the night? P-please?" It was obvious that she hadn't thought further than actually sleeping. That there was other things they could do than actually sleep. But she wasn't thinking about that. She wanted Sam to be with her, hug her and make her fall asleep, and eventually she'd wake up with Sam by her side. That was her plan, anyways. She hoped Sam wanted the same.

Sam

As they walked together, Sam felt like the happiest person in the world. Ever since she found out that she liked girls, people would look at her wrong. Though her friends were supportive of her choices, they would only support her in private, scared that if they did it in public they would be shunned by society, like her. Now finding someone that was just like her, that really understands her and her feelings, was just like a dream come true.

Feeling Valkyria snuggled against her arm; she couldn't help but smile happily. Placing her hands on top of Val's, she kept walking 'till they reach Valkyria's home. Stopping in front of her house, she said her good-byes and was about to walked back to her cousin's house, when Valkyria hold onto her hand. Looking back, she looked at Valkyria, a bit of confusion showing in her eyes. "Can.... can you come in... with me...? I... I don't want to part with you, I want to wake up and see you beside me tomorrow... c-can you stay the night? P-please?" Hearing her plead, she could feel the rush of blood flowing towards her cheeks. With a blush on the face, she couldn't resist the cuteness of Valkyria's pleading eyes and with a nod, decided to stay the night with her; besides, she knew that Liliana would cover for her. 'I hope Lil's doesn't get in trouble…but I can't just say no to that adorable face…'

"I would love to stay the night. Like I said before, I would love to wake up every morning hearing your pretty voice."
Giving Val a warm hug, they decided to go inside and prepare for the much needed rest.

*******************************************************************************​

Liliana

Hearing Nils chuckle, Liliana looked back to see that he started running after her. As a chuckle of her own escaped her lip, she sprinted outside and through the parking lot. At about halfway, she felt Nils's sudden grasp and shrieked playfully as he carried her on his shoulder. "Hey! That's a bit unfair don't you think? And I was winning too." She tried not move around too much, since she had a dress on, so she didn't want to flash anything to him. She could hear him laugh her question off and jog the rest of the way to the Harley. Arriving at the bike, she was placed on the seat and she felt Nils' hold on her. Her cheeks turned a deep red and when she felt Nils pull away, she quickly looked away to hide her blush. Putting her helmet on, she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his back. She felt amazing, being able to forget about the heavier feelings for a while and just relax and enjoy her time with him, was a great thing for her. 'Maybe this won't be that bad…'

Closing her eyes she decided to just enjoy the ride, feeling Nil's relaxed muscles underneath her. 'He's soo warm…' Smiling, she snuggled closer to him, though she soon felt that, they were coming to a stop. Once she felt the bike stop, she took her helmet off and placed it on the seat. Taking his offered hand, she let him help her get off and was soon shocked by the incredible view of the city lights. At the beautiful view, she couldn't help but gasp in surprised, her widening. Suddenly, she was snapped out of her stupor by Nils, and watching him seat down on the grass, she quickly makes her way towards him and takes a seat next to him. Though, she was in awe at the beautiful view, his next words and action was the thing that affected her the most. "Hey Liliana..um..I just wanted to say thanks once again for being so nice and caring to me. Not many people do that, but even when you saw me at my worst you did not run away…"

Feeling him take a hold of her hand, made the beating of her heart, skyrocket. Her face became a vivid red, and she was left speechless, as she just stared at his eyes, mesmerized by them. At the moment, she just wanted to forget all about her friendship rules and just kiss the cute, oblivious boy in front of her. 'How can he not see the effects he has on me? Is he really that oblivious?' Deep into her thoughts, she didn't notice her body leaning closer towards him, but as she got closer, she soon was snapped out of her dazed state by a sudden animal noise behind some bushes at the back of them, though, she knew it could have been, just a random nocturnal animal. Now, fully composed and in complete control of her boy, she notices how close she is and quickly pulls away, embarrassed of herself. "I-I'm sorry. I d-don't know w-what came over m-me…"

She looked everywhere but at him, her face completely red, still. She smiled at the irony of being in a very romantic place with the guy she likes, like she had secretly wished all her life and she couldn't even confessed to the boy. All the advises, she has given over the years to her nerdy friends, and now that she was having her moment, she couldn't even look at the boy. 'Way to go Liliana…You can't even follow your own advises…You can have the bravery to sing in front of a lot of people, but you can't even summon the courage, to tell the boy you like, how you feel?' She felt mad at herself, for not being brave enough to bare herself and be vulnerable in front of Nils, like how he had done with her. She didn't know how a boy she had just met could have such effects on her. Maybe it was, the way he would do whatever is in his power to protect the ones he cares about. Or how, he would welcome strangers into his life and become their friends without judging anyone and how humble he was about himself. Everything about him made her curious to get to know him better. 'I think I have fallen in love with oblivious boy here…I really don't know what to do…' With that, she decided to look at the view in front of her and just let things flow.

Valkyria smiled as she dragged Sam into her house, feeling happier than ever. Her parents wouldn't be home in the next while and she took Sam to her room. She took the jewelry off and then took the pins and ribbons out of her hair, letting it cascade down her shoulders. She began unzipping her dress before realizing that Sam was there. She blushed heavily. "U-uh... sorry... I'm just used to changing when I get home... I-is it okay...? I-I don't want to weird you out..." Valkyria didn't want Sam to look too much at her, since she suddenly felt bad about how she looked. She suddenly began disliking everything about her body and looked down slightly. "I-I'm sorry... I don't want to make you have to look at me... god I'm such a dork... I... I'll... I'm sorry.."

As Nils looked into Liliana's eyes he was amazed when she started to lean towards him, but he sighed in disappointment when she was broken out of her trance. Hearing her apologize Nils decided he was going to do the one thing he was scared of the most. "hey Liliana.." when she turned to him he was briefly lost in her eyes, but he blinked a few times and composed himself. "Liliana..whenever you are near me I always feel a thousand times better, your smile can light up a room, and your music can make grown men cry..you are beautiful, and smart, and funny, and..." He paused for a moment 'actions always speak louder than words..' Summoning all his courage Nils leaned in and gave Liliana a gentle kiss. It felt like fireworks were going off in his head and he was momentarily lost in ecstasy as his heart felt like it was going to burst from his chest. After what seemed like hours, but was only a few seconds, Nils pulled away. Looking deep into her eyes he finally told her the truth. "Liliana..I love you.."

Sam

As she was dragged inside by Valkyria, she couldn't hold in her giggles upon seeing her girlfriend so happy. To Sam, Val was the epitome of adorable and cute, and seeing her happy just enhanced her beauty. Once inside, she expected to find Val's parents waiting for her, but apparently they had gone out and wouldn't be home 'till much later. A barely noticeable sigh of relief escaped her lips, when she realized that she wouldn't have to meet Val's parents at the moment. It wasn't that she didn't want to meet them, but meeting your partner's parents is always an anxious situation and she didn't want to feel the pressure of making them like her, so early in their relationship.

Sam let Valkyria, drag her to her room. She was a bit nervous, but the feeling of happiness at being together and opening up to one another, overpowered her nerves. Once, they were in the safety of Val's room, she made her way to Valkyria's bed and sat down. To Sam, the room definitely complemented Valkyria's cuteness. Smiling, she was about to tell Val that she liked her room, when she noticed that Valkyria was about to change in front of her. Her eyes widened at the girl's boldness and a blush covered her face. If, she didn't calm herself down, she would pass out due to blood loss, because she felt she was going to have a major nosebleed. Hearing Valkyria's voice, she was snapped out of her intense staring. Quickly looking away, she nodded at her question. "Y-Yes, it's-s okay. I would just turn around to g-give you some p-privacy." As soon as her words left her mouth, she could see the doubtful and not so confident look in her eyes. Trying to cheer her up, she smiled and said, "But, it's not that you don't have a b-beautiful body, is just to let you have some privacy. Though, that doesn't mean that I don't want to see your beautiful body in all its glory." With a playful wink, she turned around and let Valkyria change. "Oh! A-And I w-would need to borrow some of y-your clothes…if you don't mind, that is..."

*****************************************************************************​

Liliana

As she looked at the view in front of her, she was lost deep in her thoughts. She was disappointed in herself for not being able to confess to Nils. At the moment, she was trying really hard not to break down in front of him. Her eyes were a bit watery but she blinked the upcoming tears away. Up to this point, she had always been a blunt girl with nothing to hide, but she didn't know why she wasn't able to tell Nils her real feelings. Suddenly, she was snapped out of her thoughts by his words. "Hey, Liliana…" Turning her head towards him, she could feel her face still a bit red from her before. As they stare at each other, she couldn't help but feel nervous and anxious at what he was about to say. However, she was surprised at what she heard next. "Liliana…whenever you are near me I always feel a thousand times better, your smile can light up a room, and your music can make grown men cry…you are beautiful, and smart, and funny, and..." As he said every single word, the beating of her heart became faster and faster. Her blue eyes, widened in shock and she could feel the hope bubbling up inside her. 'Does this mean...that h-he l-likes me!?' Suddenly, all her thoughts were wiped out by the feeling of warm lips against hers. With wide eyes, she felt paralyzed by the sudden kiss and emotions boiling up inside her.

After he pulled away, she placed a hand on her lips, not believing what just happened. 'H-He kissed me…Nils just kissed me!' Her face became a vivid red and she felt like she was going to pass out, but miraculously stayed conscious. "Liliana…I love you…" Upon hearing those words, her heart burst with happiness. All this time, she had thought that he would never return her feelings, and now he was the one confessing to her. 'Please don't let this be a dream…'

She stared into his eyes and felt like being lost in them. 'I love you too…' She really wanted to say those words but for some reason, her voice didn't want to function. She suddenly felt tears rolling down her cheeks and soon after her eyes were like a flowing waterfall of tears. Yet, even though she couldn't utter a word from all the feelings she was having, she tried conveying what she wanted to say through her actions. Still with tears rolling down her face, she placed her arms around him, gave him a tight hug and quickly returned the kiss he gave her. Pulling away, she gave him her brightest smile and finally uttered those words she waned to say to him, all this time. "I-I love y-you too, Nils...I'm so happy right now!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dunruffle
Nils felt like he was in heaven when Liliana kissed him, and when she said she loved him too he smiled warmly "you have no idea how scared I was this entire time.." He gently wiped away her tears. "Dont cry, you look so much better when you smile..." He scooted over to her and held her close, putting his arms around her he whispered in her ear. "you have been my inspiration you know...I would have never been able to do this if it wasnt for you.." He sighed as it felt like a giant weight was lifted off his shoulders. He just sat there holding her, letting his warmth flow to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.