mino's partner search (plots within, mxm and fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mino

info
i'm mino, or you can call me max! i'm sixteen (sophomore in high school) and my plan is to go to nyu or barnard. my favorite fruit is peaches and i love-love-love to read (right now i'm re-reading a little life by hanya yanagihara.) i'm really chill and relaxed about everything except my grades, and i regularly get headaches from laughing too hard and too often. i'm the mom friend, aka a sweetheart. but max, why are you writing an introduction, you ask. i didn't ask for your life story, you say. i'm doing all of this because i'm hoping that i'll be able to find a partner i really really click with, someone that i can write with long-term. i'm really sick of RPs fizzling out after two weeks, so i'm hoping that getting to know me a little better will help people stay attached. now, on to the main event(s).

writi​ng​ info ​
first of all, when i rp, i write using capital letters, proper punctuation and spelling, and good (if occasionally iffy) grammar. i expect you to do the same, please! i'm a sophomore, so if we rp together, i'd prefer for your "writing level" to reach that level or higher. (i hate to use that word because it's snobby, but i don't know how else to put it. ;;) next! i write 2-3 meaty paragraphs if i'm interested in an rp. again, i would hope for you to do the same, but i'm flexible! after i rp with someone for a while, we usually average 1 good-sized paragraph per post, which i'm totally cool with. last but not least! since i'm in school right now, i can only post after 3 pm est during the weekdays, but i'm free all weekend every weekend. if your time zone is entirely opposite to mine, it's probably not best for us to be partners, sadly. ;;
plots​
you've made it this far! i'm so proud of you. now here's the fun part: plots!!! i only have rough ideas, so if you've got anything you've really been itching to do, just lay it on me and we can see what we can do! i'm also really interested in worldbuilding with someone, so if anyone is interested in developing some kind of world together that would be a really fun project. side note: i only rp mxm or fxf because i'm not heterosexual, so i can't really identify with mxf pairings. they're kinda hard for me to write. sorry!

idea one: the single parent
character a just moved in with their kid in the apartment across the hall. character b was an only child and has zero experience with small children (and has no desire to learn.) however, through unforeseen circumstances character b somehow has become character a's babysitter. soon, they start to feel like one big happy family. love blossoms, or something like that.

idea two: the roommates
character a is moving to a big-city college from a small town. they're overwhelmed but eager to adapt. character b, on the other hand, knows the city like the back of their hand. they take pity on their new roommate the first week, helping them learn public transport and showing them the cheapest spots to eat that won't give you food poisoning. neither of them planned on just clicking the way they do. (they definitely get lost in ikea choosing a book shelf for their dorm.)

idea three: the space pirates​
character a is the terror of the stars; they have a ship, albeit a rusty one, and enough money to survive, which is all they want or need. they're wanted by most of the powers-that-be in the universe, and although it's not a safe life, it's a fun one. character b is a runaway who keeps their secrets tucked close at hand. they aren't sure where to go or what do to with themselves, until the ship they were stowed away on is attacked by character a. eventually, they become a team; they compensate for each other's weaknesses and compliment each other's strengths. soon, they become the most infamous duo to ever travel the skies.

idea four: the wedding date​
character a is returning to their hometown to attend their sister's wedding. they've recently gotten out of a messy relationship; unfortunately, they forgot to change their rsvp and now they're expected to bring a plus one to the wedding. character a scrambles to find someone to fill the role. character b- who can be a friend or a stranger- takes the role. they're in it for the free food and drinks, and that's all. however, as soon as they arrive at a's parents' home, character a's entire family assumes that they're dating. character a doesn't have the heart to explain it. character b is not getting paid enough for this.

aaaand that's all i've got!!! if you're interested in one of these ideas, either shoot me a pm or tell me below! if you're interested in me as a partner and want to figure out a different idea, same deal- send me a pm or reply below. i'm looking forward to writing with one of you!!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Hey there.

I would be willing to RP with you. PM me to discuss plots and stuffs.

I'll RP with you! MxM, either the roommates or the wedding date one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.