Mind if I sit here?

(Sorry~ Haha, I don't even know where this is going to be honest xD)

(Oh, that's awkward XD)

Paige grabbed her things and smashed them into her bag, rolling her eyes at those all around her. The bell rang and class was over, so she decided to just go home. She stood and stretched and made her way out the door.

I thought it would be better to show you, rather than tell you in a place where people could be listening" Inside the shack is fairly small and consists of a bedroom and a kitchen. "This isnt my home, by the way. I have just taken to coming here after I killed the caretaker." There is dried blood on the floor. "You see... I am a corpse. A living corpse to be exact."

"So...a zombie?" she suggested. She sniffed the air, getting a little hungry with the smell of blood around. She took out her bottle and took a long drink.

She smiled. "That's amazing."

(Sorry it's been awhile)

I guess..." he says looking away, slightly embarrassed.

She took another drink of her blood and licked her lips once to get the blood off. "It is amazing. I'm glad to not be the only one."

He smiles a bit. "Yeah. I guess" He says with a smile. He looks at his watch. "Lunch break is almost over. We should head back. to school

She nodded and left the shed. "You comin'?" she asked. She started to skip down the road towards the school.

He walks along down the road with his hands in his jacket pockets. He smiles and pulls out his phone to text someone.

Sera went back to school, only her water bottle in hand.

His phone rings in his hands and he picks it up with a smile. "Did you get it?" Pause "That's awesome!" Pause "I wouldn't miss it for the world. I just...." Pause "I did that today." Pause "Got it. Thanks, mate. You're the best" He closes his phone and writes in a schedule. He mumbles as he writes "Lounge on corner of 57th and Carriage. 18:00-2:00. Tonight."