Mind if I sit here?

Sera noticed this and looked closer, wondering just what he was. He almost seemed to be a werewolf but it was unlikely. But one could never be too careful. "Are you alright Mr. Ikki?" she asked.

He is starting to sweat a bit. "Just fine, miss. Just fine." He digs around in his bag until he finds a bottle with a strange liquid in it. He takes a drink from it and puts it away. Within minutes, his color returns and his breathing is back to normal.

Sera smiled, her fangs showing a little. "Good, you looked a little pale there." she said. She shut her mouth and ad closed her sketchbook to hide her fangs, pretending that she didn't have them in case they saw.

After class starts, ikki sits there thinking for a bit before leaning forward and whispering in her ear "I know what you are."

Sera froze, her pencil dropping onto her desk. 'No way...it's been too soon for someone to have found out. I haven't been here for even a month! Just play it off Sera...pretend. You've done it before.'
Sera cleared her throat. "I have no idea what you are talking about." she said. Her voice was so quiet that her normal voice was already practically a whisper.

He continues to speak in her ear. "Don't lie. Most don't pay attention to details, blood sucker." He reaches around her and taps her water bottle. "The air is thick with the scent of blood. And you have the teeth. My thoughts were either vampire or twilight fan who happens to be a cannibal."

Sera grabbed grabbed the bottle and hugged it to her chest. "You must be smelling the blood from your eyes. This is nothing but a nutricious drink." she said.

"My eyes dont bleed enough to produce this heavy of a scent. Just admit it. It is not like I am one to judge."

"Why would you be interested in knowing anyways?" she asked him.

"Because im awfully lonely here being the only corpse."

Sera looked at him. "What are you?" she asked, suddenly very curious.

He smiles as the bell rings and places a playing card on her desk. It is a Jack of Diamonds with an address written on the back. He leaves the school.

Sera looked at the address and put the card into her sweatshirt pocket as she gathered her messenger bag and stuffed in her sketchbook and pencil. She left the school and went home first, leaving her books and then she set off to find wherever the address led her.

The address led her to a small neighborhood to a large, seemingly abandoned house. It was literally falling apart.

Sera walked closer, inspecting the house. "Hello?" she called.

Someone grabs her arm from behind. Upon turning around, she sees Ikki. "I didn't expect you to show. Follow me." he runs behind the house.

Sera followed him, a bit nervous to why he asked her to come out here.

He walks to a grave yard behind where there is a shack. He walks into the little shack.

Sera watched him, confused. "Why am I here, Mr. Ikki?" she asked.

(um......? -_- Not sure what to do when someone changes the entire setting, Paige is still at school..)

Paige glanced up as they left and cocked her head to the side, slightly confused about where they were going and why they randomly left. Ah well, I guess. She brought out a notebook and began to doodle.

Last edited by a moderator: