Midnight Forest

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
The sleep she desired wouldn't come, she had had her chance but the sun had come to ruin it. With a groan she pushed herself off the bed the chains once again rattling soft. Even though she was tired she walked like nothing was wrong, her eyes blue and icy cold. She walked back downstairs to find a newcomer there, immediately the voice in her head said dog giving her the answer to her question. She stared at the back of Jay. "My apologies, I just seem not able to catch some sleep. '

Brenn's attention quickly shifted from Jay to the person who had just entered the room. She smelled of human and something... darker. The hair on this head and neck stood straight up and he tensed. A low growl rumbled from his throat. "I thought you said there were no humans here." He could sense a presence accompanying the girl. This made Brenn even more uneasy. He backed a few steps and leered at the shackled human, his growl growing deeper and more menacing.

"She's not human, at least, not as far as I could tell." Jay searched over her again, still coming up without a human trace. "I'm sorry you couldn't get any sleep, could I get you anything else?" Jay kept her eyes on her while her mind stayed on the dog, she didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"I am human actually.... But I'm not blind in the dark like they are, I see you're not pleased with us being here. However- " the moment she paused her eyes flashed to blood red that faint dark aura becoming stronger but only for a few seconds before her eyes turned blue again. "- do not compare me with one of them. " Now her attention went to Jay, however not really looking at her. "I am afraid not Miss, I'll just have to sit the day out. "

Any openings?

Name:Lyle
Race:White
Species:Human possed with a demon known as "The Red."
Age:18...Demon was created in the 14th century She was reborn with Lyle therefore the demon is also 18 in a state of mind
Powers:Dark energy. Blood and transformation.(Bats,wolves,men,women) Please understand he can do such powers when the demon takes control.
Weakness:Succubus(Beast who need flesh) plants(internal diseases) Light(infects his cornea with a potent virus.
Extra:The demon acts as a parasite. It protects it's host until it is dead. In this case the host is Lyle.
Appearance:Avatar<-----

Lyle walked sluggishly through the woods and let his demon talk. "You mustn't allow your human weaknesses interfere with my hunger." "I already told you My stomach can't hold anymore blood." Lyle watched as the woman walked with him. He knew the demon just projected himself. He assumed he was the only one who could see her. She had blue hair and a red body. She wore nothing but a simple piece of armor that covered her private area. Her breast had a lone chest plate that only covered the 2 breasts. She poked her sharp fangs and eyed Lyle hungrily. "I could kill you ya know...I wonder what you would taste like." "Please...you would die with me..." The demon pouted and and walked along.

She was walking barefoot her toenails were painted blue. She crushed plants and bugs as she walked. She stopped and crushed a baby mouse under her barefoot. She enjoyed killing things. She looked at Lyle puzzled. "Why don't you kill? Or even destroy? I give you the powers...The reason."
"I only kill for blood now leave me alone. And please stop being so destructive. Someone will notice your presence."
He looked back at the crushed mouse. It's guts were squirted out it's head like a toothpaste tube. "Poor creature" Lyle thought. The demon laughed hard. "I can hear your thoughts dear child.." She spoke softly seductively. It indeed turned him on. But he looked away and spat on the ground. She purred in his ears. "Stop!!" She continued walking on. He followed behind until they found an Inn.

They entered and sat down. Lyle wondered what an Inn was doing in the woods. The Demon walked around the group of people. Lyle sat and watched as she got in each of their faces. The demon licked her lips as she looked at a man. Lyle shouted in his mind "No!!! You've already eaten!!! Get back here!!" The demon disappeared and returned to Lyle's mind. "Party pooper." Lyle fell asleep on the table.

The demon who goes by the name of Roja.(Feminine/Red) She exited her hosts body and watched as the group conversed. She knew they weren't humans they didn't smell delicious. She still wanted to taste their blood. She was invisible to most. Only her host can see her. She wondered if they could see her. She raised her red hand and waved to a small teenage girl. She smiled a toothy grin revealing her fangs.

((OOC: Welcome to the RParty Lyle!))
Brenn watched as the girl's eye changed color. He grew increasingly wary of her. He gripped the wooden table, his claws leaving deep scores in its surface.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, his head jerked in the direction of the door. The newcomer walked in and sat down, this one bringing an even more malevolent presence to the inn. Brenn couldn't control himself as his instincts took over. He backed into a corner on all fours, ears pointed back, bared teeth and growled heavily.

Brenn had no idea why these humans affected him so, but he didn't need an idea why. His instincts had kept him alive all of his life and they had never betrayed him. He glared at the second human, having almost forgotten about the girl.

((OCC:Welcome Lyle!))
Jay noticed as the guy came in, but something didn't seem right. She turned her attention back to what she was doing. "Ok. Well, let me know if you need anything." Then, she pulled a pot of stew out of an oven behind her and set it on the counter. She set a stack of bowls behind it. "I anyone's hungry, here ya go." then, she walked over and sat at a table across from Lyle, trying to find how he got through the barrier. He looked human, and her instincts told her he was human, but she knew something wasn't right.

Her breath stopped for a second, her eyes drawn into the direction of the door. "Look at that...." She gave a small nod to the voice in her head, this man brought another thing with him, dark and dangerous. Her eyes followed something they couldn't see a sly grin claiming a place on her lips. How interesting things became. The wolf was scared, maybe that was a good thing since she didn't feel like having a conversation with him now anyway. A low rumbling laugh entered her mind, apparently the demon saw what she couldn't and as usual when things looked interesting he laughed. Just a tease but he did.

Jay offered food but she didn't bother, her body could run days without human food and she only needed enough to keep her body functioning. To actually feed she needed other things, like live energy of some sort. Her eyes went back to the sleeping male, the faint red hue in the blue not completely gone. How interesting....

Lyle had a strange dream. He was swimming in a pool full of blood. He watched as Roja floated on her back lazily. She was completely naked. Lyle covered his eyes. "Please dress yourself.." He looked again as Roja started drinking the blood. She gasped as she brought her head up. She looked at Lyle hungrily. "No..You can't kill me.." Lyle stuck out his tongue. She laughed as she approached him. She touched his neck and Lyle felt her powers enter him.

Lyle winced as Fangs pierced his gums. His smell/sight and hearing heightened as Roja kept her touch. His stomach rumbled as he dunked his head into the blood. He drank his share and burped. Roja laughed. "Don't eat to fast you'll get a stomach ache."

He awoke to see a girl sitting across from him. He was shocked. "Hey..." Lyle stood and stretched. He stood and watched as Roja walked around a woman with shackles around her waist. Lyle looked at the demons face and realized she was aroused. Roja's mouth was open as she circled the woman. Lyle cleared his throat and Roja dissipated back in his mind. They spoke mentally. "I was only playing...I know I can't help myself." "I see that.." Lyle reached into his pocket and pulled out several gold coins. "Do you serve food here.I'm starving.."
He looked around the room and realized the strange bunch. He had a feeling he was the only human. He grew scared and looked down at the floor. "Chicken.....Bakah Bakah.." Lyle forgot Roja was connected to him. She knew what he felt and what he thought. "Really? We've been connected for 19 years and you forget about me?" "18 years...sorry."

Name: Edgar Decay ; Just Edgar is fine

Species: A Phoenix Necromancer (Necronix)

*Skills: He is a necromancer so he has a broad range of powers that range from the following:

Hand Slighting - This is his trademark skill and the one that he has practiced the most. When he lost his mind to the dark arts, he began to focus on one trick at first and this was it. It's one of the few abilities he has away from his necromancy skills. This skill he perfected through the dark arts before he became a necromancer.. With the slight of his hand, he can move objects, people.. Anything he desires really. Once he perfected it, he hasn't used it as much because he wants to hone in and focus on his other skills and perfect them. He still uses it though when he sees the chance.

Aura Sensing and Absorption - He can sense a person's aura.. He can smell the air around people and pick up a scent within their aura. He can also absorb the power of a person, but Edgar doesn't believe in that. It makes things too easy so he is against using that particular technique. He isn't afraid to sense an aura out though if he feels the will to do so

Aura Manipulation - He can use spirit energy that flows and surrounds him and channel it into a luminous radiation which he uses mainly within his hand to light up the environment. If the opporunity presents itself, he can manipulate this power in such a way that it produces a bright instant but momentary light that it can blind nearby people. Used for battle and similar situations.

Memory Absorption - He never really uses this ability unless he has to in extreme cases. He doesn't use it "because it makes the mind's wonderment dull" he says. So he chooses to not use this too much. He will if it's a necessity, but it has to be extreme. This power generally allows him to unlock a person's mind and gain their knowledge, their memories, and to see what they have seen. His slight of being part phoenix heightens this ability further, he can now not only find memories and seek them out, but he can burn ones out and give a person the worst headaches of their life.

Death Inducement - His character is pure evil and rather insane so he needs some insane and rather pure evil powers.. This is one of them. He can curse someone with death.. Give them a certain timer to live on and when it's up, it's up unless that can do something about it. This power is usually induced upon a touch of a person's face. He usually gives them a few minutes to wish upon life what they wanted to do.. What they wanted to strive for. If he is feeling very sadistic he can push this power further and induce the next cruel power..

Slight of Suicide - Yes, if Edgar is feeling rather sadistic he can try and force someone to kill theirself with slight of hand. If they have a gun, he may gesture his hand slowly up to his head, watching the person mimic him and then make them wait for it.. He may just toy with them and make them suffer and think he will make them off theirself, or he may just do it.. It depends on the situation and mood he finds himself in.

EctoKenesis - His paranormal Necromancy abilities give him an edge when it comes to spectral powers. He can use spirits and their energy in ways that took him years to harness and hone in on. He can take the energy from something and channel that into controlling spirits to help do his bidding and will which insues many things..
He can make a spirit project his image and essentially clone him to confuse an enemy, create barriers so that if can see something coming, he can summon enough spectral and ecto energy to have a barrier absorb it. He can also gather enough energy to emit a dark beam of light in extreme cases, which allow him to throw a dark beam at someone in order to do damage to them. The damage applies in burns or cuts depending on whether he is channeling his phoenix or not.
His kenesis also allows him to absorb dark energy or magic or it is used against him. If certain things are used against him that can be transferred into energy, he can use it against the person. He can absorb energy into his body and use it in many different ways. He can use it and convert it into his physical strength to give him an edge, use it as energy blasts or waves.. He can only absorb energy though such as electrical, dark matter, radiation, or heat energy.. This also plays into his phoenix abilities by allowing him to absorb any kind of fire.

Weapon manifestation - He has the power to transform a weapon or any other object for that matter, into a new weapon. He can manipulate weapons in many ways to his own will. He can use his darkness to form swords, knives, or anything he wishes.. He doesn't use this ability alot because of his whip that currently stays at his side, so it's a rare thing for him to show off this ability. He won't use it unless it's an "all else fails" tactic and his whip is too far away from his grasp for some reason to use. This ability also makes him a master of the weaponry. He can weild any weapon with perfect skill regaurdless of whether it's a knife, sword, gun or whatever he pleases.

Spiritual Affinity - He can see and view the deceased, essentially what we all call ghosts and spirits. He can communicate with them within their inhabiting area if he wishes to. He doesn't often use this to his advantage because most spirits want help to move on and he just isn't that type of person.. He will use it if he sees fit.. He can speak personally with ghosts and spirits that also reside or possessed into an inanimate object or person. He is able to repel spirits away from an area they are attached to.. He can also capture a spirit if he sees it to his advantage and he can re-summon the spirit later within battle or to whatever he sees fit.

Elemental replication - He has darkness that resides within him.. His necromancy makes this ability soar. He can instantly clone and replicate himself to his advantage using his spectral energy. He doesn't often use this ability due to it being too easy and he likes the challenge in battle. He will use it if he sees fit and the situation calls for it, but he hates using it. He can replicate an instant army of himself if necessary, but the need has never risen.

Ressurection - This is the most widely known power of any necromancer's bag of evil tricks. He can bring back the dead including himself if. He doesn't bring himself back because that makes things easy and foolish so he decides to not attempt such a thing. He can reanimate the dead and control them against their will and make them his to do as he pleases. He something uses it as his entertainment and has some dead bodies fight amongst theirselves or dance for him. He also commonly uses this power to give him an edge of battle if necessary.

Accelerated regeneration -He can heal his body and the cells within it at a more speedy rate, but he limits it because he loves the feeling of pain anyway. It still takes a day or two for a wound to heal. If it's extreme enough, he will heal faster if it benefits him, but if it's superficial, he will let it ride out and heal at a 2 day pace. Due to this ability, he can never become ill or sick.. He isn't susceptible to poisons either. His body rejects anything of the such and his Phoenix half rejects any burns on his body and skin.

Soul Absorption - He can absorb one's soul and others around it to increase his own power. He can consume the soul or spirit, often giving him a new temporary ability depending on what abilities the soul or spirit had in it's lifetime. The ability is only temporary and goes away with the special rate of his necromancy and Phoenix abilities combined. Absorbing souls also strengthens his soul, his body, and augments his abilities with more power.

Extent of Immortality - This doesn't mean the normal sense of what you'd think it would mean. Edgar can still die ofcourse. He experiences pain and injuries much like anyone else would.. Ofcourse he enjoys pain, but that is beside the point. He can still die from fatal wounds that can't be healed fast enough such as his head being cut off or his heart being stabbed, but he will never die of an illness or old age. He can only be killed in the unconventional way.. Not a natural way.

Necrotic Empowerment - If he is in the same area when someone is killed off by others, his physical abilities strengthen and sharpen for the given moment of time. This can last up to an hour, depending on the signicance of the death and the scenario surrounding it.

Pain Inducement - Another very sadistic method for Edgar. He can cause varying levels of pain that can be either physical, mental, or emotional pain.. He uses it against his enemies using supernatural means. He can physically do harm to someone and actually put them through torture by manipulating the nerves in their body and sending waves of pain throughout. He can play with their mental thought process and trap a person in an illusion where they think they are being tortured and killed.. He smiles the whole time at this. He mostly uses it for his entertainment and torturing pleasures.

Pain Supression - He can mask and supress his own pain if he chooses to.. He usually doesn't do so because he enjoys the pain dealt onto him by others.. It fascinates him so he let's the pain course through him as he smiles. Just like many abilities, he will use it in extreme cases if he must, but it's never came up yet. He can endure alot and his body can take the ultimate amount of punishment because of it. His Phoenix powers enhances this and he can't feel any pain.

Flame whip - He has his blackened widow whip that he always has at his side.. He can catch it on fire and use it as a much more deadly weapon for wielding. He can also heat the whip up considerably since it's made out of an old world durable material.

**Elements: Darkness is used in most of his abilities. Fire also is his other element due to his Pheonix abilities.

***Weakness: holy light, items of purity and holy, Water (Only if he's in his pheonix form)

Appearance & Outfit: He has a classy look about himself. He wears blackened pants with dull grey pinstripes vertically on them. His pointy and shined dress shoes that he admires most of the days if he grows rather bored of things. He also wears an overcoat that is blackened and pinstriped that matches the dress pants. He keeps the overcoat buttoned most of the time. There is nothing on under the coat except for his greyed suspenders that touch against his skin. He is a rather thin man, his skin pale in nature due to what he is.. He has a sheath on the side of his belt buckle that hangs from his right side. It locks and unlocks his weapon into place. Inside the sheath is his blackened widow whip that he uses in the heat of battles.

He also wears a top hat which is pure black and he finds himself adjusting it often without even noticing he does so. His hair is black and quite long, but he keeps it hidden in under his hat or slicked back most of the time out of his face and sight. He does have one streak of white shining through it though. His eyes are red and the degree of the color often depends on the circumstances and situation.. In the heat of battle, they may be a crisp vibrant red. If he is angered, his eyes may be a darkened blood red perhaps almost blackened shade. If he is intrigued or rather entangled in something, his eyes may have a lighter more curious red to them.. So it all really depends on the scenario at hand with him.

I am very sorry for the length. I wanted to be as detailed and as descriptive as possible especially on my powers since most of the time people are vague on their powers and the functions they have, and considering necromancer powers can be a broad range.. I just wanted to be specific about what he CAN do. I know it's alot of powers, but most he doesn't really use. I still wanted to list everything he can do. I am OCD like that so I do apologize in advance.

Her eyes had just been wandering around, aware of the non visible presence and trying to follow it. She began feeling a bit tired again and pushed the demon away from her mind, the shackles heavy around her neck and wrists. Her aura would change human again giving a quick look at the wolf and mumbling an apology. Carefully she moved the shackle around her neck her natural human curiosity taking over and making her walk into the direction of this male. Somehow that presence seemed to come from him and even without the sensory skills of her demon she could tell she hadn't mistaken. Small steps made her chains rattle soft, for some ears pleasant for others torture, after years she didn't hear the sound anymore.

"Was that you...? " Even before she knew what she was saying it was out of her mouth already, standing a couple of feet from the table. She didn't feel very comfortable doing so but an unasked question can be so bothersome. Sinderi's eyes now were a pale blue, moving her wide sleeves a bit to cover the chains. Her voice had been very soft unlike before, like a different person was talking now. The demon slumbered, day time being not his time.

Lyle nodded at the woman. "It was me? You could say that. Roja...Show yourself." The woman showed herself as a cute little girl. She was clutching a notebook. It was Title "Fun..." She walked towards the woman in shackles. She outreached her arms and handed her the notebook. She spoke in a sweet voice "This is my diary you should read. I bet you would like the things in it." Lyle shook his head he knew what was in the book. It was a detailed diagram on how she murders each of her victims.

As a demon of Greed and Lust Roja enjoyed games and tricks. Lyle found himself liking it too after awhile. The first page was littered with Addresses and Phone numbers. Lyle felt embarrassed. "I'm sure she doesn't want to see that Roja. Why are you a little girl?" Roja pouted and grew to her full height. She was 5'9 and had a slim toned build. She pouted her fangs overlapping her bottom lip. Lyle knew what she was thinking. Roja wanted to kill Lyle ever since he turned 16. He seemed to weak to bear her powers. Roja looked at the woman holding the diary. "It's good I'm serious."

Lyle remembered all the pictures. She drew each one by hand. He shuddered remembering the poor old man who she drained. He remembered the 10 year old boy. He sighed remembering the detailed paragraph on how she attracted the boy to the shadows with a toy. The boy came and Snap. His head laid on the floor as his body was being devoured by the demon. Lyle almost puked until she poked his mind. She whispered in his mind "You know I love children..." He shook his head. He held out his hands presenting Roja. "This is Roja whatever she says Please forgive her." Roja looked around the woman and saw an animal man. She licked her lips and wondered what dogs would taste like.

((OOC: It's ok Edgar. Great description!))

Jay shook her head. "There's some food on the counter over there, but it's free." She pointed towards the counter and gave a slight smile.

Carefully she had token the book from the demon, strangely enough some of these names seemed familiar to her. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she looked at the drawings nodding slowly. Interesting as it was, it wasn't right. Of course she loved to do it, just like her own demon, however he liked it more to completely destroy whatever he could get his hands on, when she wasn't able to keep him under control.- "She only acts like she was meant to act, nothing more. Demons are natural killers.... "

She brought her left hand up, reaching up to the forehead of this woman. Her index and middle finger lightly touching the skin of the woman, if she would allow her to be touched she would clearly see the image and hear the rumbling laugh of her own demon, if not, oh well. It didn't really matter, the only thing she wanted to make clear was that this woman wasn't the only demon here. Despite the fact it was day Agony did wake up again to say hello to this demoness, by simply letting his host touch her.

Lyle walked over to the counter and made himself a sandwich. He put some mustard and tomatoes on the turkey and muched down. He sat at the table and ate slowly. Roja watched as the shackled woman outstretched her hand. Roja Leaned in to it and smiled. She spoke Softly. "Who are you?" She felt another presence on of power and hate. She smiled knowing it was another Demon. She smiled thinking. You and I demon could rule the world. Perhaps we should.... She wanted to see the other demon.

Roja knew it was currently clung to the shackled woman. She wondered how they met. She tapped into Lyle's mind screaming at him. There's another Demon here!!!! Oh boy maybe it can help me kill you.. Lyle Gulped. He grew afraid even though she was joking. Lyle knew once Roja grew powerful enough she could leave him and do what she pleased. He heard a slight giggle in his mind. Lyle shuddered while he ate his sandwich. He looked up at the girl who seemed to be in charge. "Is there a room for rent?" Roja looked the woman in her eyes. She searched for a presence but couldn't find it.
She spoke in Old deep Roman. "Knock Knock." The language was dead and not many humans spoke it. But to demons it came natural just as Latin.

Jay turned towards the dog. "Hey, are you ok?" She could sense that he wasn't, but she wanted to ask anyway.

like the demoness had spoken she spoke back the old roman coming fluently form her mouth, forced to learn the old language at a young age, along with some demonic ones, not to be compared with any of the human languages. "Don't even bother. " Why shouldn't she, she is filled with the excitement of an succubus tasting the blood of a young male, like the one over there. "Shut up Agony, it's not like you te be awake at this time. " She let out a soft sigh, switching back to normal modern day English, so that those who would want to could understand it as well. "They gave me the name Sinderi Sijobu, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Roja. "

After making a short bow she glanced over at the male who seemed to be stuck with this one. He seemed scared, she could feel it, it tingled in the tips of her fingers. Almost, just almost she felt pity for him. Demons sometimes just love it to tease and threaten the ones they had to listen to, or the ones they were bound to for some reason. She herself knew that quite well. Maybe it was time to 'loose some weight'. she mumbled a few words in old demonic, sounding like soft growls and hisses. "Release the beast and his master.... " Son after the words came from her mouth the chains disappeared allowing the girl to stand in her full length, which wasn't higher than 5'7" and let out a relieved sigh rubbing her neck a bit.

Brenn quivered with anxiety in the corner, eyes fixed upon Roja as she appeared in the room, first as a small girl but then growing to a menacing crimson woman with fangs not to unlike his own. Brenn's heart leaped into his throat as the demoness eyed him hungrily but he maintained his fierce composure. A menacing growl rumbled from his throat but died down as the demoness's attention was diverted to the other possessed human.

Brenn started at the innkeeper's words to him. He had been so focused on the demons that he had almost forgotten where he was. "Yeah.. most magic puts me on edge but demons..." Brenn shuddered. "Demons I could do without." he said gruffly as he stalked slowly to the fireside to sit.

Jay nodded in understanding. "Well, if you need anything, let me know, ok?" She walked behind the counter and sat down.

Roja noticed the Innkeeper speak to the dog. She found herself whining frustratingly. She wanted to go taste the dog right then. She felt Lyle voice in her mind. No Roja you're just being greedy. Shutup and eat your sandwich. She responded snappy at Lyle. He continued eating his sandwich while Roja eyed the woman in front of her.

She watched curiously as the woman's chains fell off of her. "It's nice to meet you too sinderi." She smiled at the woman her fangs poking over her bottom lips. She didn't feel any fear emanating from sinderi. It frustrated her a little. She pouted and looked around. "Where's the other demon Sinderi?" Lye finished his sandwich and leaned back against the chair. He et himsef doze off as Roja socialized.