MHA: Blackout

Mitsuo Uchida
Interactions: Mari (@RedArmyShogun )

"Ah, right!" Mitsuo said after hearing Mari's explanation "Of course. You can go ahead and attend to your needs. I'll go and let the other guys know. I'll probably be back here before the scheduled time, as I do still want to eat dinner." He said, before watching her head up the stairs to the girl's side.
Heading up the guy's side, Mitsuo quickly went into his room, making sure everything was set, before going back out and beginning to spread the word to the other guys about the idea he and Nakao-san had about going between the rooms, both for the guys and girls, and seeing each. After asking them to make sure they spread the word, he headed back downstairs.

Once he was at the kitchen, Mitsuo arranged a light dinner for himself, beginning to eat it while waiting to see how things will roll with looking at the rooms.

Aika Yamada
Interactions: Amano (@Reanimator Spuds ), Ichika (@Azurian Dream ), Vitalis (@Thaleko ) & Mari (@RedArmyShogun )

And slowly, more girls started joining the showers. Aika cursed under her breath as she heard the hi from Vitalis, before Missed the Mist went and started complimenting Amano. Amano kept talking to the others, and it seemed as though they had moved onto talking between themselves. It was still annoying to hear the talking as she showered, but at least they weren't talk to he-

And Mari came inside. And not long after, she started speaking. Loudly. Having had enough from how much people talked when she just wanted to shower in peace, Aika closed the shower, cleaned up from any remaining soap and water with her towel. She quickly dressed up in her pajamas, which was a black nightgown that reached just below her knees, before heading out. Aika wasn't interested in eating dinner anymore. She walked to her room, entering it before locking the door behind her. She didn't care for any 'room tourism'. She already felt uncomfortable with all of this.

- Goto Hayaki _
Interactions: Amon (@Cresion Breezes) Kaizen (@TreasureSniper)
Goto was sitting down by himself for a while, getting about halfway through his raw carrot before Kaizen came in offering to make dinner. Goto wasn't about ready to do much himself, so he couldn't complain. Furthermore, he was strapped for cash at the time. Convenience store meals would need to wait a little while longer. "So long as you don't take 'grub' literally." He said poking fun at the very bug-like appearance of his chef. He watched as he made... something. Sorta looked like a western breakfast.

Meh, can't complain that much right? Goto sat up and got himself a bowl. Oh yeah this is definitely more of a western thing. "I'm not gonna find any cricket legs in here am I?" That one was only a half joke. Still he started eating. It didn't taste bad. It was food and was hella filling and that was plenty enough for him. That was when Amon came in ready to make some curry. Shit, Goto loved curry and Amon was a fucking master chef as far as high school broke ass high school seniors are concerned.

He asked him which brand he should use, at least he assumed as much. Goto never really payed much attention to that. But he gave it some thought. "Well whatever the one is with the onions. I like onions in my curry." He kept eating until his bowl was finished before standing up and stretching. "Well thanks for that I guess. Hey has any of you seen where everyone else is? Shits quiet. Figured there'd be at least a few other people actually aching to eat something."

Ichika Monsera
Interactions: Aika @Nim Amano @Reanimator Spuds Mari @RedArmyShogun Vitalis @Thaleko
Mentions:

"Ah so you mutate into diamond skin I see," Ichika responded letting the walking lollipop comment slide as it became quite clear Aika was not being rude but was out of place. That was about when a small meek voice chimed in causing Ichika to look to the smaller Alucard. At first, that was all the meek vampire did as she headed straight for a stall causing Ichika to simply keep an ear out for further conversation. Didn't take too long as the small vampire brought up Amano's run.

"You were not bad yourself you finished with a strong heart," Ichika pointed out to Vitalis. Even though she had a terrible time, she still showed the spirit and will to finish, giving her Ichikas respect. Amano made a sentence of defeat as she to realized Aika was not going to open up anytime soon. Amano then told Ichika that her bruising wasn't bad and that she would be alright. As Ichika finally finished lathering her hair she nodded at Amano.

"Amano don't sell yourself short accidents happen I barely recovered from mine," Ichika pointed out not wanting Amano to downgrade herself. She was happy to hear Amano so it positively at the end though things got a little strange as Amano started to wash Vitalis out of the blue though it wasn't that strange once Ichika remembered these two came from the same school. Then the conversation went weird as Amano pointed out Ichikas feminine growth over the years. A small blush took over Ichika as she coughed lightly.

"So have you Amano I believe the term is your hips don't lie," she spoke in compliment as she returned to washing out the suds from her hair.

"Indeed the childhood view is nothing compared to the real world view," Ichika spoke knowing well how much her views had to change since she started this adventure. Upon this moment Mari joined into the shower party causing Aika to finally call it quits, and walk out.

"Shes going to have a rough time here," Ichika noted as she raised an eye to Mari's comment.

"I see no problem with showing my room I shall join this event," she nodded finally finishing washing her hair out.

Vitalis Alucard
zcw9sli.jpg

Mentions:
Interacts: @Azurian Dream Ichika @Reanimator Spuds Amano @Nim Aika @RedArmyShogun Mari​

"Oh, I seee..." Vitalis mumbled in response, wondering if Amano was really hurting from failing after all. "Well, there can be merit in trying something you're unsure about.." she tried to reason, as an attempt to both agree with and console the girl.

"Hh?" Vitalis was surprised when Amano tugged her over to a stool that she had set up. It was a bit embarrassing for the smol naked vampire, but she didn't complain, as Amano seemed very firm in what she wanted to do. And didn't seem to be embarrassed one bit. Maybe Vitalis had read it all wrong, and the pinkette's wellbeing was actually quite okay.

"I don't know..." the smol girl murmured to Amano's assertion. Would she have managed before? Was it the best she could do? Did she struggle that much? She simply didn't really know. Had she grown at all? She glanced over at Ichika. Apparently, according to Amano, she had "grown" as well.

"Well, you're nicce..." the vampire replied in response to everything Amano was saying. And to the hair scrub, which did feel good, so Vitalis wouldn't complain and allow it to play out. It was just Amano-things, it seemed. Bonding, though; it was nice. Ichika, too, was nice, and Vitalis's shoulders slumped a bit, with a slight blush on her cheeks at the compliment she didn't really think she deserved, "M~mhm..."

As the lovely hair-wash continued, Vitalis cocked her head. "'Hips don't lie'? What does that mean?" How could hips do anything verbal like that? Lying was an exclusively useful tool to trick people, hips didn't do anything, they just were where your legs connected to walk.

As Mari came in, Aika left. Vitalis decided to close her mouth at that point, feeling a bit intimidated by the order-obsessed cat. However, she was a little bit more carefree this time, asking if they wanted to do a room tour. It was a bit embarrassing, especially for Vitalis, but she saw nothing ultimately wrong with it.

"I~I will..!" she squeaked out in the softest, yet shrillest voice she had produced yet.

Vigridis Alucard
6jdfZ9c.png

Mentions:
Interactions: @Azurian Dream Agi @RedArmyShogun Isa

Vigridis gave one look to Isa to know how this would go. And there it was. A musclehead-brute-like answer. If you were so worried about the fitness equipment you could merely... you know... not destroy them? Was controlling one's physical power so hard? Vig didn't find it terribly difficult. But even attempting to reason with the horned girl at this point wasn't worth the breath used to speak. Instead, the white-haired female shrugged. "Do as you wishh." It really didn't matter to Vigridis if Isa stuck around or not.

It was the boy -Agi- who the Alucard focused her attention on this time. She gave a sideways glance towards the "garden". As feeble as it was. "Hmp. Iss that really a good use of your time?" she questioned. They were here to train to be their best hero-selves, no? Wouldn't tending a garden for no other purpose than to tend it hinder that?

However, what he said next took the girl off guard. She recoiled, and eyed him with shock. "What did you ssay?" His very statement about the signature Alucard hiss made her lose her composure on spot, allowing the hiss to bleed through. The hiss Vigridis tried so hard to control and stop. Out of every Alucard she was noteworthy of having the least pronounced hiss, but even that wasn't enough for her. "Watchh your mouthh."

The tall vampire slapped a hand to her mouth, and with a glower (and slightly pink cheeks), marched over to the women's side of the fitness area. Without another word, she grabbed up a barbell and began to lift it in reps. Inwardly she was seething. The fact that her lineage had this ridiculous hiss was embarrassing! For the "princess" it was something that needed to be quashed.

Agi Mizushima
Interactions: Isa @RedArmyShogun Vigidris @Thaleko
Mentions:

"Valid but it's a fun project nonetheless," Agi grinned at the prospect of homegrown food even if in small quantities. Isa would go on to reveal a little about herself being more loving of the Japanese traditional style with a family background that clearly was not a fan of foreign input which to be far was completely understandable. She apparently had a foul eye on the school though its last to graduating parties begged to differ on it failing anytime soon. Then she went off on a tangent ending up saying how to ask fate was to apparently require the cat to make long-term choices.

"Well, that's an interesting boulder you got off your shoulder. Is your mom pretty strict," Agi chuckled as Isa revealed that she knew Vigidris from their prior school, ah Agi's Ketsu boys club was not the only group order in this class apparently. She then went on how she would just end up breaking all the equipment which got Agi a bit excited combatively, but this was neither the time nor place for those thoughts as she shrugged heading towards the exit seemingly teasing both Agi and Vigidris if they still wanted her company.

"Heh, your definitely an interesting one, and I would definitely be down to learn more about you. Yet I understand if you want to get a nice shower in. Though I seem to be out of company as I already broke her," Agi joked as Vigidris had a complete breakdown of her outer person even going so far as to go full hiss mode demanding he takes it back. yet before he could her hiss came out even more causing her to blush rather surprisingly with her pale cheeks adding to the charm of the moment. So miss princess of the vampires could act like a normal girl... good to know. Agi smirked tilting his head to Isa to share the humorous moment with her as he pushed off the rail. Walking to see what she was doing Vigidris apparently went full-on workout mode.

"Well I think this stuff will still see its fair use," Agi chimed to Isa as the vampiress clearly worked out her embarrassment.

"Though like I said before if you need a good punching bag, and don't mind getting hit back you can call on me. Besides you got me curious on your colored ability might need to take you for a swing against my nanobytes," Agi offered to Isa giving her the chance to leave if she wanted or to stay and chat with him over whatever.

"Though I should probably get in some time on my old consoles I got a PS1, and PS2 catalog to still get through. I am a sucker for the older generations they had so much originality compared to the copy, and paste of the current gens," Agi spoke out of the blue trying to give out some detail on himself.

"You going to be alright over their Vigi," Agi called out making sure Vigidris was alright, and not too flustered.

~Yori Yubiki~
Interacting - Iniji | @Cresion Breezes
Mentions -

Yori looked over to his door hearing someone knocking on it. Huh. He'd just finished getting his stuff together to go and take a shower, then he was going to head to the infirmary to see Iniji. Hearing said man's voice on the other end just made things a little more convenient for the both of them. He walked over and answered the door, greeting Iniji with a smile.

"I prefer casual greetings, but call me whatever you want." He stepped aside, "Want to come inside for a bit?"

Yori assumed Iniji was doing better if he was up and walking around now. That was good at least. But Iniji falling unconscious every time he needed to do something laborious was concerning on its own.

~Katsumi Takeshi~
Interacting | @TreasureSniper
Mentions -

Katsumi loved her mother; she truly did. But sometimes she had to wonder if she overestimated Katsumi's chances of making friends in this academy...

The call had gone well, with her talking to her mother about what happened at the obstacle course and about her classmates. Her mother had listened attentively, as she always did, then asked Katsumi a favor.

"Please try to make friends. I know you're a great girl, sweetie, but how will your classmates know if you don't try to talk to them?"

Katsumi's friends always found their way to her, she was never the type to seek them out herself. She was about to argue this, but her mother had made it clear that there was no room for it. Katsumi didn't want to upset or disappoint her mother, so she begrudgingly agreed to do so.

The problem now was who in the world could she talk to? There were better odds of the Shiketsu girls fighting each other than being friends. Isa? Forget it. Mari? There was a slight chance, but not big enough that had Katsumi wanting to try. Maybe in the future. Amano? ...Maybe. But that one was friends with the attention whore. Said attention whore might have that girl wrapped around her finger... Hmm...

As she pondered, Katsumi made a trip to the showers, where she would wash herself until completely clean, then dressed and dried her hair. After a second trip to her room, Katsumi still couldn't think of a girl that she could try to befriend.

The boys, however, seemed more easygoing and less catty. But not all of them would be as appreciative of her presence...

Ugh. Why did she have to be in a class of bitches and loners?

Katsumi, still thinking about her options, decided to head to the kitchen to grab a snack. Maybe if she can convince her mother that making any kind of friend here was impossible she would accept it.

However, she would see that she wouldn't be alone in the kitchen. Old jazz music that she did not recognize was playing in the background to the noise of chopping, cooking, and whatever else the boy behind the counter was doing. It was the bug who had the most impressive time at the obstacle course.

She wondered if this was hygienic, considering the boy was part bug. However, she shooed away the want to ask the question aloud.

"You're... Kaizen, yes?"

She had to run through every name she could to try and find the correct one. It was a tie between if this one was Mitsuo or Kaizen, so she made a guess.

Kuroi Tetsuya

Mentions: Hideki

Interactions: @timv999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So he was from the big leagues at UA? No wonder the dorms weren't as nice. That damn school could afford to construct faux cities and robots for mere applicants to break each year.

"Hm? Yeah."

Kuroi guessed it was fairly obvious from how he acted. He wasn't really hero material and wasn't really interested in acting like it. The PR alone would kill him regardless of his quirk or personality.

"Never really been interested in being a hero; but the schools help when you go into ANVIL so I went to Ketsu," Kuroi admitted rather simply as he washed himself. "I might stick around... depending. We'll see."

It really depended on what the atmosphere of Suppression really was. If it was just hero collaborations, it would be a hard pass. However, it seemed they were trying to go more of an ANVIL and aggressive route, which suited him just fine.

"Depends on your style I guess... Kind of weird for you to not go into the hero association though," He commented, rinsing off the shampoo and soap from himself. "Isn't UA like Tokyo U or Harvard for heroes? Doesn't really make sense not to go into hero work."

That was certainly odd of him. With Kuroi, it made sense. He could be abrasive, his quirk wasn't what one would call "people friendly", and then there was his family that came into play. Hideki seemed relatively normal, save for his high-tier quirk. He was practically poster-child material for UA. ANVIL had its own structure though; you didn't get any promotional or rank advantage from where you graduated from. Meanwhile, everyone watched what UA's students were up to and scouted them before they graduated.

"And any agency can't possibly be as dysfunctional as this class is looking to be."

Kaizen Shinkami

Interaction: @Reanimator Spuds @Cresion Breezes @Jessica

Kaizen snickered a bit when he heard the bug pun made by Goto. Even in the past, he always enjoyed making bug related puns to family and friends. "You're a funny one, Speedster" he replied as he shifted his stuff to side so that Amon was able to start cooking his own stuff. He was pleasantly surprised when he was referred to his first name, by someone from another school no less. It was only fair that he would reciprocate such a gesture "Evening, Amon. Please by all means. And feel free to have a bowl." Kaizen was happy to see another friendly face in here, especially one who a very refined taste in curry. It was only natural he would offer him a bowl.

"Hmm if I had to chose between the two, I would say Nindan Juku. That being said, I would prefer making my own mix. My mother..." he paused for a second, realizing this was the first time he had about his mother to a person outside his family in a very long time. "..she used to make this custom mix which included dark chocolate and coffee. Trust me it taste better than it sounds." Kaizen said somewhat enthusiastically before regaining his composure upon hearing Goto's comment. "Well, I am glad you like it. And I'll be sure to add a few extra toppings for yours next time." Kaizen replied to the speedster in a sarcastic tone.

He still had a large number bowls left and was surprised that there wasn't more people around the kitchen. But the day's biggest surprise was yet to come. While he was cleaning up some of the utensils he used, he suddenly heard a somewhat familiar voice call out to his first name. It didnt sound like a voice from a girl from his old school, so who could it be? He didn't think there was any reason for any of the other girls to talk to him right now. He turned around to this mystery girl, saying "Yes, I am Kaizen Shinkami." only to completely dumbfounded upon discovering who it was. His own radio temporarily stopped working for a second as if to solidify flummoxed state of mind.

At this moment there were countless questions were running through his head, why is this girl talking to him in the first place? Did she need something from him? What's motive here. Thankfully, he managed to snap out of it once the music resumed. "Ah Katsumi, to what do I owe the pleasure" he spoke in his usual tone. In truth she didn't exactly give him the best first impressions during her introduction, while her performance in the test was admirable, her unwillingness to listen to feedback was somewhat worrying. But even so, Kaizen was not one judge people so fast. Like it or not, she one was one of the people he was going to work with. " You look hungry. Here have one of my farmer's bowls." Kaizen offered the girl one of his farmer's bowl, still fresh from the frying pan. "I am always looking to improve my crafts, whether it be cooking or combat. I am sure someone with a refined taste such as yourself will be able to give me some constructive feedback," Kaizen knew his cooking prioritized nutrition and energy above all else, which meant that it had room for improvement in the taste department.

Suguro, Isa - Class 07 Dorms
Interactions: @Azurian Dream @Thaleko - All the girls in the bath.​

Pausing to listen to that, it seemed that Agi had found a nerve to hit in Vigridis. "Uh.. I'll let you deal with..that. But about my mother, some other time yeah? But yeah she was hard. And oh, we can train some time or spar! And I wouldn't mind the games, I got an SNES or a remake, not sure.. Hahaha! But huh, I'm going to wash. Let's talk later, yeah?!"

And with that Isa was off, heading into the room she says nothing to Vigridis as she heads past and down the stairs to go to her own room, grabbing a change in under garments and her thick very much oversized shit, she made her way to the showers and bath, wanting to get cleaned up. It was then she overheard some conversation, even the small odd one was getting in on it. Waving as she came in, the personality difference between Mari and Isa was plain to see. "Yo, yo! Yosh! What are you all chittering about?" Turning on the water and scrubbing herself quickly, Isa seemed in a hurry either to finish, or to get into the bath. It was rather large and seemed to be very warm.

Nakao, Mari - Class 07 Dorms
Interactions: All the girls in the bath.
Taking note as one girl left and another came in, it seemed to be the violent one. Studying her a bit, it was highly amusing that this one was sociable while the other seemed offended by the very existence of the others, herself included. So much for team based heroes. With her thoughts lingering into why she may have done to be punished with going here, the other breaks her from her thoughts. Giveing a not of kindness to Vitalis before the new arrive has her full attention. "Oh, in about thirty five minutes we were going to meet at the bottom floor with some of the other guys and girls I hope, to do some room tours, could be fun, no?"

"Eh thats all? Sure, yeah I'm in, but uh, I'm going to be in my sleep stuff. Piss on changing again. Don't worry its decent!"

With that said, Isa walks off into the hot water and sprawls out as Mari joins her. "Ah this is the shit!"

"Hmm it is indeed quiet nice, though what are these sleep clothes of yours?"

"Oh! A really big and thick white T-shirt, goes down about like a skit, so I'll throw on some under garments and its all fine! Oh yeah Maybe I should get out in a few, tell the guys. I think Agi would be up to showing off, maybe one of us heads back up there."

"Hmm indeed, that may be the case. The rooms that are closed may demand the most knocking attempts to get in, can't leave it a factor to all., the water is nice."

Iniji Irokei
Interactions:
Yori Yubiki (@Jessica )
Mentions: N/A

When the door opened and the other student greeted him, Iniji was still a bit lost on what to do. He thought about just turning around and leaving for a second, but stopped himself before that could happen. The sentiment only grew stronger as Yori invited him into his room, Iniji didn't like going into a stranger's room. Although no one in this class should still constitute as a 'stranger', he still felt an obligation to keep his distance from them.

But that won't do. If he were to do well here, interactions with others would be unavoidable, this discomfort isn't anything compared to what's to come.

"...Thank you, please excuse my presense then." Yori's room was perfectly normal, furniture, clothing, posters, and the like. A photo of others with similar long violet hair caught his attention for a moment. It was likely of his family. Iniji averted his gaze from the picture, he hasn't contacted his family since he ran away from them, and he likely won't in the future. He brought them nothing but trouble, now that he's become what he is, it would be the best for all of them if he never showed his face in front of them again.

"Umm, I just wanted to apologize for the trouble, and uh, thank you for today." Iniji tried to avoid eye contact with the other, he has let his hair down after classes were over, letting his bangs block most of his eyes. "My apologies, I'm just...a little stressed, my quirk requires a certain state of mind to properly efficiently." He didn't really know how to explain it, but starting with quirks seemed like a good idea.

"There's no need to be concerned for me, incidents of that sort should not occur anymore once I adjust myself properly." It was a half-truth. Autosuggestion and his quirk usage will be less fatiguing if he wasn't as stressed, but whether or not he can truly adjust to this life was unknown.

Amon Deakaha
Interactions:
Kaizen Shinkami (@TreasureSniper ), Katsumi Takeshi (@Jessica )
Mentions: Goto Hayaki (@Reanimator Spuds )

"Haha, Goto still doesn't know anything about cooking." Amon said to no one in particular, since sauce mix doesn't include any vegetables in of themselves. He opened the box that Kaizen chose and took out enough to make at least a ten-person serving as he listened to the other talk about his food preferences.

"Oh I see, cocoa mix in curry is a British Indian receipt, Birmingham is quite famous for receipts like that." The demon looked at the bug-shaped boy, he had a hard time telling whether or not he was a foreigner, unlike those Alucards, but Kaizen's name and mannerisms suggested that he was Japanese. "It's not too popular in Japan, but I'm sure your mother modified it to fit the locals' tastes." He took out a few extra onions and diced them with his tail grabbing a knife handle, as he picked up some of the food Kaizen made as a little snack. It doesn't really feel like a meal without rice though...

"Though I imagine my mom would've prefered the original...she's European after all..." Amon half-heartedly said as he tucked a strand of hair behind his horns, "oh, did you know I'm half European, it doesn't really show though-Hmm?" Another person arrived in the kitchen, it was one of those girls that were arguing during class. He didn't really mind the arguments, it was lively.

"I think you should gently pan fry or stir fry the vegetables in sunflower or corn oil, or else it retains that raw taste, you can ignore me if you like the rawness though." He casually said to Kaizen when he asked Katsumi for advice on his cooking, he figured that anyone's advice is still advice. A very noticeable flame flared up from behind Amon as he grabbed a pan's handle with his tail, tossing the ingredients in it while filtering the curry mix.

"Hello Katsumi-san, do you have a prefered curry mix brand?" He leaned forwards and peeked out from behind Kaizen to greet the girl with a smile.

~Yori Yubiki~
Interacting - Iniji | @Cresion Breezes
Mentions -

Yori had greeted the other with a smile and shut the door behind Iniji when he entered. The moment he started speaking, Yori was able to pick up on Iniji's social awkwardness. Or maybe it was shyness? Regardless, he wasn't sure what to think of his classmate's hair covering most of his face, or the way the other was avoiding eye contact. Yori's had young fans do the same thing, yes, but he didn't want to assume Iniji was a fan. That'd be egotistical and presumptuous of him.

Once Iniji had finished speaking, Yori's smile softened. "There's no need to apologize, really." If anything, a small kindness such as that should be an expectation of heroes, right? "If it's stress that's messing with you, my dad owns a great spa. It'll help you relax better and faster than the baths at this school. I can take you there one of these days if you want. Before you say it, I assure you it won't be a bother." Yori wasn't offering only to try and get his dad more business. He just wanted to give Iniji an option to relax if the stress was really as bothersome as he said.

~Katsumi Takeshi~
Interacting - Kaizen | @TreasureSniper Amon | @Cresion Breezes
Mentions -

Another one's voice caught her attention as well. The one with white hair and the long tail. Amon, wasn't it? He wasn't that difficult to remember because he was one of the few with strange names in the class. Two of which were girls, and there was Amon. She didn't think she would get to speak to him today, but if she wanted to not disappoint her mother, she would need to try and make conversation at the least.

"I'm not familiar with anyone in the class except for the girls from Shiketsu. Since we're expected to work together, I thought introductions and perhaps a conversation was in order."

Kaizen was quick to offer one of the "farmer bowls" that she had smelled on her way to the kitchen. Its aroma was a bit foreign to her, and the name was befitting a peasant meal. However, the sight of the food did not look terrible and after the exercise of the obstacle course she wasn't exactly going to decline. At least Kaizen knew that anything that appealed to her taste buds was guaranteed to be delicious. How right he was to ask her to taste his food.

After Amon asked his question, Katsumi decided to answer as she picked up a pair of chopsticks to break apart and use.

"Golden is my preferred flavor though I do not eat curry in general often..." Katsumi ate a bit of the food.

Oh.

Ohhh.

Ohhhh.

She looked at Kaizen, "You expect me to critique this?" She began, "Darling, even I cannot critique perfection."

Katsumi moved over to Kaizen's side to try, a look of awe on her face. "How did you two make something so delectable?"

She would even go as far as to pay them both to teach her if it wasn't obvious.

- Goto Hayaki -
Interactions: Amon (@Cresion Breezes) Katsumi (@Jessica) Kaizen (@TreasureSniper)
Amon called him out for not knowing anything about cooking to which Goto just gave an uncaring snort. "Yeah. That's why I got you and Scyther here to do it. So thanks for that." Then that girl... The electric one... Er the non-cat electric one... Katsumi? Yeah, she seemed to somewhat out of nowhere ask Kaizen's name as if she had forgotten it. Which honestly Goto had to. So thanks for that.

He sat around, still stuffing his face, as the girl Katsumi came by. She had given off a similar vibe as Vigridis, but at least she hadn't taken it upon herself to try and ride his ass the entire time. She could be pretty interesting. All there is to love with breaking down a pompous attitude without the fact that she is a massive bitch! Still, she just hadn't talked to him at all. But then she started looking at the food nearby, a little hesitantly at that. A classy bitch like her? Oh he needed to see where this goes.

The girl took a bite from Kaizen's bowl. And... She was... Enjoying it. Now that was actually... normal? Goto suddenly stifled a laugh as he looked over at her. "Wai-wai-wait... You're enjoying this like its some of the best shit in the world! It's pretty normal tasting honestly-No offense though Bugzen-What the hell have you been eating your whole life? Realizing that having chefs keeping track of all the nurtitional values make the food taste less... Well tasty, I guess."

~ Amano Yubiki ~

Interactions: Ichika (@Azurian Dream) Vitalis (@Thaleko) Mari (@RedArmyShogun)
Ichika blushed slightly at Amano's jest, but it seemed to help turn attention away from Aika at least somewhat. Of course Vitalis had asked what Ichika meant by "The hips don't lie." To which she giggled a little at the sheer innocence of her comment. "Oh dear Vitalis, I'll tell you later. This may not be the best place to speak on that."

Amano didn't notice the looks that Mari gave her, but did take note of her arrival as well as the sudden departure of Aika as Mari began mentioning their idea. She was ready to finish with Vitalis's hair, rinsing it down as she went back to focusing on herself. "There you are dear." She said as a slight aside.

She started finishing her own time, having been in the longest, it was about time to collect her things and head back out. She took a towel and tied it around her hair, along with another and started drying herself off before slipping in to some comfortable shorts and a baggy long-sleeved shirt. Still, she called out from the changing room. "I'd be happy to show off my room! Mnemu should likely be done by now getting everything all set up. Although I do hope he didn't drop any of those jars... Oh well. I'll be putting on any finishing touches it needs. Give me a call when you're about to start."

She walked back to her room and started getting things all set up (with no worries of broken jars).

Vitalis Alucard
zcw9sli.jpg

Mentions:
Interacts: @Reanimator Spuds[/USER] Amano​

"Th~thank you..." the small girl said gently, feeling a bit shy. While brushing her newly washed hair with her hands. It felt very silky. Amano did a great job! "Y-you did a good job.."

She turned to offer to wash Amano's hair for her in return, but Amano had already gone off to finish up her shower and then to dry off and dress. "Oh-oh, okay," Vitalis muttered. Yeah, that made sense, Amano had already washed before she had entered the shower.

This just meant Vitalis could finish her own wash and also dress and leave the showers, like everyone else was doing.

Vigridis Alucard
6jdfZ9c.png

Mentions:
Interactions: @Azurian Dream Agi @RedArmyShogun Isa

"Broke who?!" she shot back. Vigridis had a death glare on her face. "You would need to do more than that to break thiss one. Do not flatter yourself." Even with her obvious anger, Agi continued to talk to Isa. It seemed her irritation wasn't noticed. Which only served to make her steep it in even more.

She growled when he got her name wrong. "It is Vigridis! My name is Vigridis. Hmp. Perhaps you shhould just focus on your workout, and I will mine." The white-haired woman suggested, turning around, now alternating weight lifts with each of her hands.

images-1.jpg
Hideki Mitsuki
Interactions: Kuroi (@EmperorsChosen) Kaizen (@TreasureSniper) Goto (@Reanimator Spuds) Amon (@Cresion Breezes) Katsumi (@Jessica)
Mentions: General

Just as Hideki thought, Kuroi affirmed his thinking that Kuroi wanted to join Anvil after they graduated. Hideki had a feeling from hearing Kuroi's answer to the question that was asked from their teacher earlier today. It just seemed like Kuroi was more geared towards Anvil then towards going to a hero agency. Kuroi then mentioned how even though he didn't really want to be a hero he did go to a hero academy. He went to Ketsubutsu Academy, it was a respected hero school around the country. While not on the same level as UA or Shiketsu, Ketsubutsu was considered to be the number 3 hero school in the country by many.

"
Ah I see, Ktsubutsu is a good school, they sent me an offer to go there as a recommendation student. If I hadn't gotten into UA I would have gladly gone to Ketsubutsu."

Hideki thought for a moment as he was nearing the end of his shower about whether he would stay with the Suppression route, his answer was pretty much the same as Kuroi, he wanted to see how things panned out here. By the time graduation comes around hopefully he will have made up his mind.

Then Kuroi said something that made Hideki laugh a little bit, he mentioned how UA was like a top world renown college for heroes. "
Yeah, you're right about that, UA has had a lot of great heroes come out of their school. I enjoyed my time there, but I don't know I just want to give myself options. I respect what ANVIL does and will definitely consider going that route after graduation. My parents were pro heroes so I'm considering that route too. I'm not sure yet, this year and half will give me the time I need to decide what I want to do." Hideki shrugged as he continued to wash himself off.

Kuroi seemed to be a pretty interesting guy so far. Sure it was only small talk they were having but he seemed to be pretty smart, and it was rare for someone their age to know exactly what they wanted to do already. Kuroi seemed pretty sure of what he wanted to do with his life and Hideki respected that. He also seemed to have a bit of a comical side to him as well, as for the second time he has made Hideki laugh. This time with his comment about how their class was shaping up.

"
Yeah, this could be a very interesting class to say the least. Taking kids from a bunch of different top hero schools from around the country and trying to make them one solid unit is definitely an interesting concept. They seemed to have some success with it so far so hopefully our class will be no different," Hideki then turned off his shower and grabbed his towel as he started to dry himself off.

Hideki wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of his stall, the steam from his shower and Kuroi's still filled the air. "
Well Kuroi it was nice meeting you and talking with you, I'm going to head back to my room and then probably head down to get some food, I'll see you around." With that Hideki turned towards the door and headed to his room which was just down the hall. So far Kuroi was the first person here at Suppression that he talked too that he hadn't known from UA, Kuroi seemed like a good guy and seemed like someone Hideki would be able to work with in the future.

Hideki got to his room and changed into some shorts and a tshirt and went down into the kitchen where he saw a few people cooking and eating. It looked like Kaizen was in there cooking, it also seemed like the guy named Amon was cooking as well. Then it seemed like Goto and Katsumi were there eating. Hideki smiled as he walked up towards the group. The food that was being cooked smelled great, that made his stomach rumble a little bit as he hadn't really eaten anything all day. "
Hey everyone, whats ever cooking smells great!"

Kaizen Shinkami
Interactions: Amon @Cresion Breezes, Katsumi @Jessica Goto @Reanimator Spuds @timv999

"I see, Thank you for your advice, Amon. I'll do that next time when I get my hands on other types of oil." Kaizen thanked Amon for his advice on improving the flavor of his dish. And now for the moment of truth. Kaizen had braced himself for what was to come, whether it be cruel words or bowls being turned into projectiles, he was ready. Based on his personal experience, the chances of high society people trying his food was low. And chances of them liking it was even lower.

Kaizen was too focused on observing Katsumi's reaction to reply Goto with a witty remark. However, no one could have predicted what would happen next. Katsumi comments were... interesting to say the least. Not even Kaizen's own mother had given him such strong praise for his cooking.
"Well, I appreciate your kind words but its really nothing that special, just farmer food that helps you keep going for the day." Kaizen replied to girls praises while also acknowledging Goto's comments. The fact she moved closer to him confused him even more, since most people, especially ones with high social status tend to avoid his kind.

Was his initial impressions wrong? The fact that she was willing to try his dish indicates some level of open-mindedness within the girl. The willingness to learn new things is something Kaizen held dear to his heart. It would be hypocritical for him to refuse to teach the girl due to his own preconceived assumptions about her. "I could teach you how to cook it, if you have the time and patience." Kaizen offered. The bug still could not fully comprehend her behaviour, but nonetheless gave her the benefit of doubt.

"Hey Hideki, I just made a few farmer's bowls. Feel free to have some!"

Kaizen offered a bowl to one of his old friends from U.A. Although Kaizen always seemed distant, he always appreciated the fact that Hideki treated him like any other person despite not liking insects.

Nomura, Ota - Class 07 - PE Room
Interactions: General​

As the late evening turned to night the tour would go underway for what students wished to be part of it, minus a few notable exceptions, chiefly from the girl's side ironic enough. Though Nomura wasn't privy to this himself in any regard. Night would pass on into morning, and with that Class 07 would be summoned with all the rest to their respective classes. However Class 07 would have a new student waiting off to the side at the front of the class, with Nomura behind his desk, with a remote control in his hand and a TV with the pause signal displayed prominently.

"Welcome class, as some of you may have noticed, or not, Kisaragi Mika was slated to be in this class. Someone more than a few of you knew, she however transferred back to UA during the first day and thus we had to take in another student. One Kimura, Haya.. Haya was tested in the evening after most of you as the transfer was only just carried out during the day and her personal items should be moved over today. It is possible that we may gain more transfers as events allow. But I hope it doesn't come to that. Either way, we'll let Haya's actions speak for herself."

Pausing a bit incase she had anything to add or say, Ota hits the play button with the following being shown;

The video started with Haya standing the center of the starting spot. There was a pause, and she was in her hero outfit, which was just a shirt under a jacket and some baggy pants and boots. She dug into her pocket to pull out a black blindfold, before she took her headset off and placed the blindfold on. Then she replaced her headset over her ears. She took a breath and started to walk to the first part of the obstacles. She followed the path to the slanted platforms but stopped just short of them. It took a moment of thought before she took a deep breath to calm herself. Then she was off, her feet bouncing from one to the other, as she was pushed forward. Each time increasing her speed through the platforms until she moved closer to the end. The platforms had added to her speed as she moved to the next path, which she didn't pause to make a selection.

She moved through the wrecking balls, taking a moment to pause when she had to, rolling and twisting out of the way of the moving to avoid being hit by them, but not pausing for too long. Clearing the path was not the hard part, it was to keep moving through it and avoid missing an opening by stopping. She moved through them quickly, not too fast to make it seem like it was her quirk, but like she knew they were coming. She made short work of it, after a while, even though it had slightly slowed her down. She made it through without an issue. Next up was the hostage and the rope around the dummy was not long enough to tight them together. So, she made a point to untie the rope and used it best she could to attach the hostage to her back. She didn't make a point to secure the dummy over her shoulders or hold it, that would not help her get through the next step. She moved through the spaced platform, the challenge was to make up for the speed she had lost in the way that would make sure that her passenger wasn't wobbling all over the place. She moved as soon as she was in range to jump, rushing the jump and landing in a kneeling version of all four. She used that to push off of the platform into a rush of speed, to the next platform. Inch by inch helped her to increase her speed, by just enough.

When she was at the end of it, she placed the hostage in the van and moved on, without another thought. She stopped as the first projectile passed her and nearly hit her. She started to rush them, her hands moving side to side as the projectiles started to move slightly to the side to avoid her until she reached midpoint and stopped as a few of the projectiles came towards her she clapped her hands and they shattered. She took deep breaths for a moment as she moved towards the finishing line, and pulled her blindfold off, placing it back in her pocket. Then the video went black.

The Ending time was 8 Minutes and 55 Seconds, just a little under estimate. "I'm sure you all may wish to speak on this, but unfortunately we have a busy day ahead of us. Follow me, class."

With that Ota leads the group out of the room and down the halls, going towards the gymnasium, or rather a small class next to it, where he pauses to speak;

"Today another teacher will take you for a few hours. I'm sure a couple of you will be in for a surprise. Should you have problems with this, inform me after the class. The Lockers aren't far from here, provided your things weren't moved here temporarily. And with that, I'll see you all later, file inside and best of luck."

And with that Ota turns around and makes his way back down the hall, he was being rather secretive and a bit flat with all of this, which only added to the question of just who or what this other teacher was.

PE Teacher Amaris Alucard
LpbeOYs.jpg

Interactions: Nyx​

Amaris stood in front of her mirror, the slender woman with long dark hair had blank looks in her eyes. She looked defeated already. She was staring at her naked upper chest. Dark black web-like scars raged out from the middle of her abdominal region like a black sun, and stretched across her form like a mesh-work of decay, all originating from her womb. Which itself was a blackened blot without a single spot of normal skin-tone. She sighed, and pulled on her shirt. With darkened, colorless eyes, she observed the black streaks descending her arm. A moment later she tugged her long sleeve down.

She stepped out of her bathroom to meet another woman who had become a friend recently. The school nurse. "I know you said to not overexert myselfh, but I thhink thiss will be good for me." She sat down next to Nyx, looking at her. She raised her arm and flexed, grimacing slightly. "I need to work on myselfh jusst like the students. My performancce hassn't been as good as it wass in the passt. Thiss will help me get better at quirk control again. Jusst like the students." Despite her more monotone voice, there was a clear tone of hopefulness.

"Thhanks for looking after me today, but I need to get to classs."

hc925O8.jpg

Nyx smiled to Amaris, "I will be joining you, remember." she stated as she took a deep breath, "Just don't overdo it. I am there to help you and to make sure that each student is able to get the attention they need when they need it, immediately." she had been thinking on this all day. After she did her inventory, got her list approved. She had assigned everyone their duties and started to make sure that she was ready when the time came for her to do her part in the next stage of learning.

Of course, that included taking the time to check on Amaris, which was the reason that she had come to her office to make sure she was okay. "Plus, there is no way that you would be able to complete this task in your state if you weren't so stubborn, I will make sure that this still helps you in the long run, should we go?" she asked motioning for Amaris to leave the room, not that she minded the time in the office, but Ota would be done with his part.

Nyx had not had much time with Ota, to get to know him. In the time that they had both been in the school, Ota was not someone that needed her to heal him until things got really bad, which happened once a year and even then, she was alone. She had no time to heal him and chit-chat. She did have his profile memorized, as she had with every student and facility, in order to make sure that she didn't use her chi on them, doing more bad than good. There was a lot more to her quirk than anyone knew, and it took a lot from her to use it than most. Agami was familiar with the task of staying alive that Nyx faced with her quirk, but it was only because she had seen the worse of Nyx's quirk. Much like all quirks, there was always a way to make it unstoppable, but that was something that was best held back when you are on your last toe.

For now, Nyx expected Ota to be like his profile, which meant that he had done his part, added his student information, and let everyone know about the new student. Nyx herself had started to make a plan to watch what Haya could do, before talking to Agami about maybe taking some time of Haya's to teach her to use her sound for healing. It was something she was looking forward to, being able to take on students of her own, not just with Amaris but alone. It was also something she was concerned with, But she was sure that she could get Katsumi, Kuroi, and Agi to join Haya in the private matter of teaching some healing. It would be more work, but with Agami's approval, she thought that it would be a good addition to their P.E. lesson and to their team. She had a list of students' quirks that were able to be of some use in healing but these four were in this class.

A small smile appeared on the Alucard's lips. "Thhank you again, and I won't. Yess. Let uss go." She stated, standing up, and tugging on and smoothing out her uniform.

~~~

TC4qwRV.png

Interactions: Vitalis, and class​

"Hello classs, I am your P.E. teachher." She always thought it was a bit ironic that she was the physical education teacher, considering she needed physical therapy. But maybe that was the reason she was assigned this class. Speaking in her usual monotone, she introduced herself. "My name iss Amariss Alucard." She preferred to hear her name over the 'Alucard' part, but that wasn't typically how students addressed their teacher, so she was prepared to hear a lot of 'Ms. Alucards' and 'Alucard-senseis'.

"Today, you all will be in a team of two. The goal of today's training iss to observe your teamwork and your abilitiess of subterfuge. Thiss iss a stealthh operashun, where you will attempt to procure the enemy'ss intel. As for your pairing, one will infiltrate the enemy'ss basse, and the othher will be on comms for you in a van outsiide. They will have accesss to the bases's security cameras. They will be your guide. It iss your job to reachh and grab the intel before being 'captured' by the enemy. -By me. I will play that part. Eachh team will be after a different piecce of info. Eachh layout will change allowing the groupss to be creativve; honesstly thiss iss more about learning to communicate and handle your partner'ss stresss levelss equally. Sso keep that in mind."

"Mom..? Mommy?"

Came a small, teensy voice out of nowhere. Really breaking up the monotone speak of the teacher before the class. Surprised by the sudden interruption, Amaris's attention was stolen away.

A small black-and-white haired girl stepped out from behind the taller students. There was a concerned look on her face, as she peered at the woman in front of them. As if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Amaris had read the dossiers of her students, and knew her daughter was in this class. -In her class. It had been a shock to the woman. But she had also equally felt excitement, and pride. She had been so eager for this class! Eager to see her daughter! She had wanted to run straight to her daughter the very first day. Still, she had exercised restraint. Restraint to meet her this day.

Now all Amaris could do was stare at her daughter. Unable to speak. Unable to move. Unable to do anything. This was the first time seeing her daughter in all of her life (except for pictures). Amaris swallowed.

For Vitalis, she had no idea her mother was out of the hospital. She had assumed her mother would never recover. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever thought she would not only meet her mother, but get to speak to her! Get to see her up and about! Get to hear her voice! In fact, the only reason she knew the woman before her was her mother, was the fact she had introduced herself by name.

Suddenly, Vitalis raced forward. The short girl latched around her mother's waist. "Mom!!!" she cried out, bawling her eyes out. "Mom! Mom! Mom!!!" She repeated, unable to really voice anything she was thinking or feeling.

For Amaris, this was technically embarrassing. Highly unprofessional...

She couldn't help but be overcome with emotion, too. Breaking the tight hold, she sunk down and suddenly wrapped her arms around her daughter, who latched right back to her. Tears fell out of her otherwise lifeless eyes. Mother and daughter were locked in an embrace. "My darling girl... I'm ssorry. I'm sso ssorry! I shhould've been there for you! I'm ssorry for taking sso long!!"

Vitalis couldn't believe her mother was up and about. But whatever her mother was apologizing for just sounded like utter nonsense. She was overjoyed to finally see her mother recovered! To see her on her feet and talking! To Vitalis, it was a miracle!

"Nnoo.. It'ss okay..! Mom! I misssed you!! I'm jusst happy you're awake! I'm jusst sso happy!!" Vitalis cried out, now wetting her shoulder instead of her waist with her endless tears.

The girl squeezing her was causing her some discomfort. Even pain, but all she focused on was how happy she was. The physical pain was inconsequential. Amaris's heart swelled. "Yess. You're right. I misssed you, too, my beautiful daughter."

"I'm ssorry, mom! I'm ssorry! I shhouldn'tve been born! I didn't mean to hurt you!!"

Amaris frowned. She pulled back, then brought her hand down, placing it on her head. "No. Don't ever ssay that. You have nothhing to apologizze for! I am sso happy I brought you into thiss world! What happened wass worthh it. Worthh you, my baby girl." Amaris countered, placing her hands on both of Vitalis's cheeks, holding her face in her hands.

Using her thumbs, she rubbed her daughter's cheeks free of tears. Then seemed to remember where they were. She stood back up. "Daughter. Vitaliss, did you hear what I ssaid about the tassk today?" Her daughter nodded. "Good. Now return to the otherss. I sstill have a classs to teachh. But you and I will talk again later. Okay?"

Vitalis sniffled, staring up at her mother with glittering eyes. She nodded.

A small smile appeared on Amaris's lips. "Good. Now, go."

Vitalis nodded and skittered back to the others, hiding behind them in embarrassment.

Amaris cleared her throat, glancing across the class. "Okay. Back to what I wass ssaying..." Despite the joy she was feeling, the teacher was also feeling embarrassment. To think this was her introduction to the class!

"Alright, pairs have already been decided. Join your teammate when you're name iss called. Okay." She cleared her throat again, and looked down at the list. Her eyes narrowed, recognizing another name. Another from her family. However, being professional, the woman continued. "Vigidriss will be guiding Ichhika. Aika will be guiding Amon. Kaizzen will be guiding Mitssuo. Agi will be guiding... Vitaliss." She peered up at her daughter, then back down to the list. "Goto will be guiding Hideki. Issa will be guiding Katssumi. Amano will be guiding Yori. Iniji will be guiding Haya. And lastly, Kuroi will be guiding Mari."

She held the list under her arms as she folded them. "Alright, join your partner. Oh, and letss ssay, you're only "caught" if you are tagged four timess."

Amaris gave them a minute to find their partner. Then she clapped. "Okay, now that you're withh your partner, letss head to the siight. Follow me." With a glance at her daughter standing beside the dark-haired boy, she turned and lead the class away.

Last edited:

haya2-gif.216667

Haya Kimura
Haya stood off to the side, her hands behind her back, but her attention was elsewhere. Her headset was playing Knightsbridge she stood in front of the class. It had been a long trip here, from Isami Academy. Her Uncle made a big deal to her, about attending Suppression, because of the way that she said being a hero. It was not the way most would explain it she was sure, but the fact of the matter was, there was no such thing as a hero to Haya. Only those that stood between the darkness and the light, but not all that stood between them were in the gray. In fact, her uncle had taken many opportunities to try and convince her that she was not part of the dark, as she would say. But at the same time, she was not going to know what her uncle expected of her. So, she stuck to her answer and it led her here.

When the teacher introduced her, giving her a moment to speak, she did, "It is nice to meet you all." she had gotten some information from Ota about the others. She heard their videos and got some idea of what some could do, of course, it was when she had to make it clear to her instructor that she was blind, completely. She was sure that her report only said legally blind because most people were surprised to find out about her being in the dark comepletley. But she didn't like to pull her punches or to keep information to herself.

As she listened to the tape, she could feel the vibration of sounds of the class, but no one had the chance to really make a statement when Ota had them follow him to their next teacher. Which was fine by Haya, she was not going to make friends as easily as running through a video of her quirk, nor was she expecting anyone to care about the fact that she was there, just because of a video. So, she followed Ota to the next location and stopped just off to the side, to listen to her new teacher, Amaris Alucard.

She listened with interest at the explanation, wanting to work with others, but never been really good at pair-offs. Mostly because people didn't understand how to deal with a blind 'hero'. But she was looking forward to seeing how this would go, as it was explained that she was being assigned a guide. That was something she had a smirk on her face about. What an interesting idea, she thought to herself, but her smirk quickly vanished when a smaller voice called out for her mother.

Haya turned towards the sound, not that she could see who had done it, but the song had changed just at the moment so that she could give her attention to the small voice before the next one started. What she felt was a private conversation that was filled with emotion and concern. She sighed as she waited for the end of it. The fact that this event had happened made her feel the teacher was less professional than the Home teacher, Haya was to the point of thinking this was a problem that should be fixed but waited for her name to be called. She was not sure how to deal with the fact that she had just lost the first bit of respect for a teacher, in the first hour, but what could she do, but help her partner. When she was told to find her partner, she didn't move, after all, she couldn't tell anyone apart just yet, not from their sounds. So, she allowed her partner to find her while sighing, "I hope this class can only improve after that." she bluntly let slip.

Last edited:
Reactions: timv999 and Thaleko
Suguro, Isa - Class 07 - PE Room
Interactions: General​

Watching the new girl's moves, Isa was neither impressed nor dismissive, if anything she seemed to barely pay attention till towards the end. Tch'ing a bit, Isa had no problems with what she had done and would do it again, but faster. She hated being in that shadow, a shadow that she loved dearly but could never figure what to do, how to live. The whole series of thoughts were very off putting and as a result she didn't care to study the new girl to any great effect, till Ota was already pushing them out the door.

It was there that a sappy scene was to play out. Her family had no deep issues like hate between them, but they never showed this sort of affection, not even her grandmother did. It was just the way things were. Though Vitalis had said a few things that stood out, she was acting like she had never even seen her mother before. That couldn't be the case, right? She knew who she was, and so did the other, Vigidris seemed to not react at all, but now there were three Alucards and that was two too many. Yet another thing to not like, soon to be followed by another.

Who in the fuck even made this list?

She thought to herself, huffing a bit, were they just testing and throwing them around to see who was suited at what? Well either way she didn't expect this to go well, her and Katsumi didn't get along under the best of circumstances, and Isa preferred to be the one getting support, not providing it. Another headache. And with that she sets off to find the second Princess of the class.

Nakao, Mari - Class 07 - PE Room
Interactions: General focus on the Alucards and Haya
Watching the scene play out, Mari found something in how the girl carried herself to be odd. She seemed to time her movements, with a slight hesitation, as if to be waiting for something, to be reaching for something. Plus her eyes were lifeless..grey, void.. Was she blind? Considering it carefully, she supposed there wasn't a reason a blind student couldn't end up here. Either way that question was not for here nor for now.

And Ota confirmed as much as he moved them all off to the PE room and Gym, the later of which they would not be using as he left them with some cryptic words.

It was then that things unfolded very quickly, as she seen the first outburst of emotions from Vitalis that were honest and genuine, but rather than making Mari softer in her views of the young girl, she found herself analyzing it and distrusting her all the more. From the outbursts to the words that were said, just what was it that Vitalis had so much hate for, the hate of herself.. A case of survivors guilt?

Regardless she did not voice it. Here and now was neither the time nor the place, though something else caught her attention, the name, Alucard, did they all just force the other party to take on their name or was it all out of wedlock? Just what had she gotten herself into.. Either way there was a mission to do, that was neither here nor there.

Not wasting any time, Mari gives a nod and speaks; "As you wish Instructor." And with that she sets out to find Kuroi, the sooner they got to work the better.​

Mitsuo Uchida
Mentions: Classmates, Teach, PE Teach and Emotional moment

Mitsuo ended up feeling like the previous night lasted quite long, but was also a bunch of fun. He thought most people had really interesting rooms! It was a shame not everyone participated, but he figured some people did prefer their privacy.

At the morning, he went to class and found Nomura-sensei already there, with a screen on pause and someone he didn't see yesterday sitting in the room too. After sitting down, he listened intently, a bit disappointed that a classmate already had to depart, but also curious about his new addition. And yet, he would have no time to even try and hear more about her beyond what their sensei showed, as they immediately had to head out to one of the classrooms next to the gym.

Once inside the gym-side classroom, Mitsuo watched as the teacher introduced herself as Amaris Alucard. He started to wonder if there was any relation to either of the girls in his class, before his question was answered. Vitalis approached Amaris, making for a rather cute show of a mother and daughter that apparently reunited, even if it wasn't the most appropriate setting. Mitsuo was glad they got reunited, but he did feel they would be better off doing this another time, perhaps in a more private setting.
With that being done, Amaris went back to explaining that their teammates were already been determined for them. Likely for the best, as he figured that perhaps some of the people there might end up without teammates if they chose just people they knew from before. With that, he went to look for his teammate, being Kaizen.

Aika Yamada
Interactions: Vitalis (@Thaleko )
Mentions: Class, Teach, New student, New Teach and *Roll eyes* moment

Going to sleep earlier than most others, Aika had a good rest. She didn't care about whatever it was they may or may not have done, or so she told herself. Arriving at the classroom, she looked at the person she didn't see before. New student? She didn't seem old enough to be faculty. And there was also a video on pause on the screen behind Ota.

Once everyone was in and class started, Nomura went on to introduce a new student, to replace one that was supposed to be but already went back to her previous school. Someone found day 1 to be too intensive already? That was a record, for sure. Watching the video, Aika became quite curious. The student had a blindfold on her, yet she moved very well for someone who purposefully blinded themselves. Along with the headset she had before the course, Aika felt like the girl's quirk was mostly like sound-based. Probably had some kind of echo-location, at the very least. Finally, the most concrete proof of the sound-based quirk came from the way she shattered the ice projectiles at the final bit.
This girl would be a horrible match up to fight against her diamond. But, perhaps that could help toughen her up too. Aika pondered about that as they started leaving the class to head somewhere else. She hadn't paid full attention at that point.

At the classroom by the gym, Aika started paying more attention again. This was going to be their PE teacher, huh? Another one like the Bitch Vamp and Missed the Mist. Only for the latter to then approach the teacher with cries of 'mommy'. Aika blinked a bit at this awkwardly timed reunion. When it was over, Aika glanced towards Vitalis, who went to the back. Still listening to the PE teach, she moved back, before hitting Vitalis's shoulder with her fist softly "Good for you, but keep focus." Aika briefly remarked to Vitalis, before realizing what she did. Stepping away from Vitalis, she thought about the assignment. She needed to find this 'Amon' and lead him? That probably won't go well. "Oi, Amon, where you at." She started calling out, having no idea who was Amon by name.