Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and steampunk. All are equal, and mix matching is highly enjoyable.

"This just in, not even a week after the downfall of Japan's most wanted Villain both Hero society and Anvil have launched an all-out successful blitzkrieg upon all higher tier followers completely toppling any legacy, financial gain, covert operations, or anyone capable of leading the underworld into complete dust. Were here with…." the TV went black as Hoshiko better known as Pro Hero Lazarous placed down the remote on Anvil's lead senior director Ayame's desk.

"Didn't even take a week to clean up the operations of a legacy that had been going on for what, twenty years now? A villain that acted only from the shadows never identifiable by even their most trusted members, nor ever fought by Anvil, or us heroes directly," Hoshiko mulled as she turned her chair to face Ayame who was currently resting down a folder given to her earlier only labeled "Suppression". A serious look could be felt from the two women as if whatever that folder had to reveal was a rather serious topic involved with what was just on the TV.

"Just out of the blue completely revealed by a surprise witness, and was then found dead before Anvil, and hero society could nab em. That was definitely a nasty surprise that you all didn't fill the rest of the world on," Hoshiko sighed tapping Ayame's desk as she looked over the prior hero.

"What I am suggesting is a necessary fusion of ideology between Hero strength, and Anvil tact in perfect harmony. Let's be honest we have never seen such a masterful operation topple in our lifetime. This is historical in its own right, but honestly, you know what that means. The iron was struck so hot we didn't capture anything. We simply created a black hole that in maybe give or take two years will cause a war zone in the underworld the likes no one ready for," Hoshiko spoke pointing to the folder in Ayame's hands.

"The worlds going to start changing and we need to start evolving to combat the new terrors it will bring," Hoshiko finished lifting one leg to rest on the others as she awaited the panda woman's response.

Looking at the papers, Ayame lets her ears flatten a little bit, before perking up, a name plaque to the front of it, but buried under papers, Hayashi Ayame, Inspector General. Her red fur along the ears and tail were greying in some places as she speaks up. "I wonder how much of that was because of us and how much of it was from another party.." Ayame knew full well that some plots were not as they seemed on the surface, but Hoshiko could not be made aware of the Organization, even if it were a ghost by now, some things were better left that way. "It just doesn't smell right..it was too easy." Getting up from her seat and setting the papers down, she speaks.

"I'll provide some help towards this, it's a bit like a new HA school, but as a word of warning, don't try to copy the past of ANVIL too closely, that almost ended in disaster. Something more proactive wouldn't be a bad idea though… Inspector Suguru has been rather insistent on that point as of late."

"Oh, I remember I was there when Sergeant Kanna clashed with Iron Volt due to that misunderstanding tact," Hoshiko expressed with a huff of air remembering the intensity of expected carnage.

"Regardless I am happy to hear that cause with the approval of Hero Society lead Chevalier that means we are allowed to move forward," Hoshiko spoke standing up with her arms going into her pockets.

"Though question doesn't you find it odd how thin the knowledge was from those higher tier members about the more major questions like finances, or better yet how we have caught no one with any quirks matching some of the more… brutal kills on that legacies lists," Hoshiko asked with a piercing look knowing something clearly more was being hidden.

"If nothing can't be said that's fine, but by all means, if you never need any future help give us a call. By all means, it is what we are preparing for," Hoshiko shrugged as she headed for the door.

Ayame seems to consider that for a brief moment before saying simply; "It's said a Captain must go down with a sinking ship, but not the crew. As to finances, it's hard to say. I'll send one of mine to you when it is time. Use them as you see fit, I'll aim for someone with a general education degree, if we learn anything more we'll contact you directly or through him, though until this group or groups does something directly to the Government or a Strategic site, there isn't much more we can do without HA asking for our assistance. There is one possible connection but it may be unrelated." With that, she moves a hand towards a call button on the top of her desk. "He can fill you in on the details if you like, maybe help with the selection process?"

"Wonderful I'll take the offer, and put them to good use," Hoshiko nodded in thanks as she headed out.

………………………………………………

MHA
Blackout

2 Years Later…

"It's a pleasure to see so many youthful upstarts on our grounds this year. As you know Suppression is still a new concept of how heroes can operate out in the world. Yet with only two graduating years of alumni we have already made a very notable impact in-hero society," Principal Agami spoke aloud perched up on the high up podium looking over the 180 students invited to the school's hall this year. The numbers were minimal for a hero school year, but that was no shock for Suppression they chose only the most capable, and there wasn't a guarantee they would all accept the offer. The darker tone of the school grounds mixed with an almost military aesthetic was definitely strange especially when splashed with the gothic look inside the buildings, but it was oddly also welcoming a change of looks.

"You will find the next year, and a half to be the most intense of your life. For we will strip you of some of the things you were taught, and drill in a unit mindset to everything you do. We do not have time for grandstanders or number 1 mentalities we are here to train juggernaut hero teams with the mission to obliterate full Villainry groups. The kind that have no problem with the most nightmarish actions villains can accomplish," she spoke seriously. No humor nor leniency echoed from her words as she looked to a particular group of students near the end the one that currently had her curiosity.

"We will ask much of you, and request you do what you can to the extreme limits of your potential, and at any point, you are allowed to leave, and will be wavered back into your old background no questions asked. Yet I doubt such promising youths like yourself can even fathom the meaning of quitting so I leave that for you to decide. You have all been broken down into your groups. The fellow heroes you will be bleeding, sweating, and fighting alongside. They will be your lifeline, and family for the remainder of this carrier path you have chosen. Get to know them, and even if you can't deal with them learn to stand by them," She spoke as she lightly tapped the mic creating a rough vibration making sure no one was dozing off like an idiot.

"And mostly for my sanities reminder do not end up being sent to my office for anything stupid cause I have no trouble putting any of you into a dirt nap for being a moron. Homeroom Teachers, you may claim your groups. Students I wish you luck you're going to need some," she finished walking away as the teachers started to head towards their respective groups.

Last edited:
Nomura, Ota - Suppression Welcoming Ceremony - Classroom 07

True to her word, Ayame did send an officer fitting the bill, on Ota Nomura, with a degree in General Education and Law Enforcement. Listening to the speech, Ota keeps a polite smile fixed on his face, though it seems strained time to time with what the Principle was saying. Not wasting anytime, the uniformed man steps forward, the motions of a black tail briefly seen under his greatcoat, he didn't seem as stern as some of the other teachers, but something about his appearance would suggest in the more aware students that he wasn't someone to be taken lightly.

"Well, hello there!" He says greeting them. "You are Class 07, a lucky number hmm? Dorm assignments have been arranged for you all, and if you do not like them, I suggest you sort it out amongst yourselves quickly. I am your Homeroom and General Education instructor Captain Nomura, on loan as a Liaison from ANVIL. While you all may be Juggernauts as our Principle put it, I would not have you be just any Juggernauts, but a Vanguard, one trained not to bring shame to the name, but standards befitting of a Titan... Well hopefully your Son doesn't kill you with all the rest and grow up to be a hedonist on top of a mountain."

Smiling at that, he wasn't sure how many would understand what he was on about and any that were bore some worth in watching.

"Either way, to the classroom, do not tarry behind. Talking can wait till we are inside." With that and giving them just enough time to process what they learned, the main leads them through the Gothic structure and speaks aloud. "You'll have student manuals awaiting you at your desk, each has one so do not lose it, they have a map of the complex as well as whom will be staying where."

With that he suddenly stops at a door with VII printed onto the side of the window, the structural design being more akin to European or American than Japanese. "I would prefer the sliding doors to be honest." With that he opens it, leading them all inside, taking a seat behind his desk, he motions them all in.

"Sit where you like. Do not fight over the chairs or I will assign seats. Once you all are seated we'll start your first assignment. Stand up and state your Name, Hero Name and answer just one of these questions, in your own words I would prefer..

One, What is a Hero?

Two, What is the role of a Hero?

And lastly, three, What is the Duty of a Hero?"

And with that the man takes his seat, not even remotely betraying an interest or connection with anyone, chiefly as far as this class was concerned, Iniji. The black suited officer, looks on, studying his class, waiting to see what would be.

Last edited:
Vitalis Alucard
zcw9sli.jpg

Mentions: @Reanimator Spuds @timv999 @TreasureSniper @Ariel
Interacts: with the class, @RedArmyShogun teacher Ota​

Vitalis stood there in the vast hall of Suppression, feeling puny amongst the gathered students. A couple years of hero school already, and she hadn't grown an inch. She was forced to strain her back and neck to look around, standing atop her tippie toes. Everyone looked like giants to her!

She sighed, and touched her heels back to the ground. The principal who was a literal giant to her begun speaking. The woman spoke with a voice full of authority that carried well.

Like that day 2 years ago at UA, Vitalis reached into the cute emo tote bag at her side, fishing out a notebook. She scribbled down notes about the speech. The school would remake them all into 'team players', putting a lot of emphasis on that. Well that sounded good.. Especially the part about having no time for "number 1 types",

Then she paused staring at something she had wrote. 'Obliterate Villain groups.'

Her face darkened, tapping the sentence with her pencil.

Then underlined it and circled it multiple times, and folded her notebook closed with a frown.

She looked up at the man that came over to the group she stood in. Opening her notebook back up, she wrote a few notes a bout him, but failed to write his quote, as she didn't really understand what he said.

Following him back to the classroom, she stepped inside with the other students.

As he spoke, Vitalis glanced around at her fellow students. Surprisingly, there were a few she recognized! To think anyone else from her class had made it over. Well.. UA was known for churning out some of the best heroes; especially class 1-A.

Hideki Mitsuki was the first she noticed. -He had walked right beside her basically. Or well, she had kept a bit behind him. But to her that was the same as 'right beside.' He probably hadn't even noticed her.

From what she remembered, early on in the first year of UA, Hideki was that exact "number 1 type" the principal spoke out against. That had initially turned off the smol vampire, but as time went on, he got a bit better, and they could even hold a conversation. Until the point he failed to understand her, anyway.

Amano Yubiki was next. The pink-haired girl was always a bright spot in their class. She was easy to get along with. So much so, that Vitalis and Amano had a few study sessions together. Her slime quirk was pretty unique, too. Certainly more useful than poisonous mist...

Yet, it wasn't as dangerous as poisonous mist, which Vitalis knew was the only reason she managed to get into Suppression. She wondered why Amano was accepted. Probably because her slime was equally dangerous in some ways. Well, maybe not equally, but still dangerous.

Then there was Kaizen Shinkami. The bug boy himself. His mutation quirk was amongst the most profound. She felt for him, really she did. A lot of his time was spent as a giant bug monster. Sure, it gave him a lot of power, but... Seriously, of course it had to give him a bunch of power. Quirks did that. He was a powerful bug monster. What a world. Kaizen was an alright guy, though. She remembered him being a fine person. Not that Suppression probably cared about his personable skills.

For Mika Kisaragi, Vitalis had found her bubbly nature hard to endure at first. But had gradually gotten to like the gyaru's unique cheerfulness as it was in stark contrast to her own emo demeanor. It was always a welcome sight to see Mika chatting up others trying to mess with them or cheer them up. Then there was that distinct time Vitalis remembered a "gyaru" make over sesh. Which had been... fun. She would admit.

It was a shame to see that bubbliness and gyaru-uh-ness disappear.

Finally, Mari Nakao. This particular cat mutation quirk girl was kind of a go-getter type. Headstrong. She knew what she wanted -whatever that was, and pressed forward towards it pretty much unrelentingly. It would be inspiring -it was inspiring- if it didn't scare Vitalis so much. From what she's showed, Mari has quite a dangerous mindset of justice. Vitalis had been watching her closely about it, and wondering just how far it would go. Now she wondered that again. As if by some cosmic joke, Mari was likely the type to excel here at Suppression. Vitalis felt a bit sick to her stomach.

At the very least, Mari could be easily dealt with -by mostly ignoring her unless working on training or missions. She was a congenial person, so Vitalis wasn't expecting any sort of altercations that would prove irritating or scary or bad.

Actually, there was one last person she recognized. Vigridis. A cousin. She was here, too?! Since when was she in Japan?!?! Why??! After noticing the much taller Alucard, the silver-haired female looked over at her. Their gazes connected. And immediately Vitalis diverted her eyes, shuffling her feet over to a desk in the mid-section of the classroom. Tossing her bag up on it, she took a seat, looking down.

Then hearing what the teacher said, she stood up. Glancing around the room, she opened her mouth to speak. Going first was nerve-wracking, and shocking for Vitalis to do, but she managed. Might as well get it over with, right? Perhaps she was feeling nervous because of what had just happened with Vigridis.

"I'ik vek nuym -" She shook her head. ".. M-my name is Vitaliss Alucard. I'ia..-My hero name is Sh-shhadow Misst.. I-I guesss. And the role of a Hero iss... It iss to do what.."

Her eyes darkened. "-To do what mosst cannot. To do what iss necessary to do. To save those in need. The role of a Hero iss to save people in only the way a Hero can. A Hero iss not a police officer, iss not a firefighter. A Hero's role iss an angel, desscending from on high, to enact a miracle that none other can achhieve. And sincce only a Hero can achhieve this miracle, it iss the role of the Hero to do so."

With that, Vitalis smoothed out her skirt and sat back down, staring at the front of the class.

Vigridis Alucard
6jdfZ9c.png

Mentions: @Jessica @Nim
Interactions: the class, Ota​

Standing at the assembly, the tall, white-haired woman gleamed in the midst of the students like a porcelain doll. Yet her presence was strong. Her posture firm. Her stance like a queen's.

Still, this white-haired woman held her gaze firmly forward, listening intently to the woman on the podium. The principal herself had a strong presence. But that wasn't the reason Vigridis gave her her undivided attention. The reason was because the woman was the leader here. Vigridis had learned a long time ago to give leadership their respectful due. If you didn't you were in for a harsh punishment. A deserving punishment.

But Vigridis could handle that. And then some, no doubt. No, Vigridis was a woman of pride and honor. It would taint her dignity to not listen to this establishment's leader.

In fact, the students around her hardly were worth a second look. Much less a glance from her glorified irises of moonlit silver.

It was this school's policy to work on the teamwork of its students. It would work towards making them all a tight-knit unit of raw power. That sounded good, on the surface. Her previous school, Shiketsu, was big on teamwork as well, so in a way, Suppression was like Shiketsu's sister school. Big sis would teach Shiketsu a thing or two about team-based Hero curriculums.

Nonetheless, Vigridis was here. Her loyalty to Shiketsu seemingly quite fleeting. So Vigridis wondered just how much "teamwork" really could be instilled in someone. Or how much it meant. She supposed she would see in time...

Next up was her "homeroom" teacher. Or "sensei" as they called them around here.

Like before, Vigridis listened respectfully, then followed him to 07's classroom.

Now she would deem her fellow students worth a glimpse, as they were specifically her classmates. Her "unit". -The unit Suppression would be pounding into her head to max out teamwork amongst them. To "obliterate" villains, or some such.

Oddly, it seemed others' lacked loyalty to Shiketsu, as she had a few fellow Shiketsu sisters here. In her class no less!

Isa Suguro. To Vigridis, she was a bit off her rocker. She was an adequate ally. Her strength-based quirk was useful, but the girl herself could be a bit of a wild card with that personality of hers. It wasn't apparent if she was notably good at teamwork at Shiketsu. Could Suppression beat it into that meathead?

Aika Yamada. Oh boy. How'd she get in, Vigridis wondered? Her quirk, most likely. But like Isa, she had an attitude problem. It was that attitude that she always thought made her not fit in well at Shiketsu, but then again, who could say? Vigridis was no judge on Heroic aspects. Maybe Suppression would iron her out, too.

Finally, Katsumi Takeshi. A girl with an electric quirk; those electric-powers were quite useful. And strong. Vigridis had noticed them in her time at Shiketsu. But yet again, the personality was lacking. If there was someone who lacked team-skills, it was likely Katsumi. Her princess "I'm better than you" attitude would likely crash and burn at Suppression. Vigridis would amuse herself by watching it be so.

That was when she sensed something. Turns out there was one more she recognized -but not from her previous school. Sweeping her gaze around the room, her silver eyes fell upon a pair of red ones. Those white-and-black locks were familiar. That small stature. That scent of all things.

Her cousin.

How did Vitalis get into Suppression? Like most on Adonis's side, she had a low opinion of the offspring of Ramiris. Her quirk. Again, it had to be her quirk. Suppression was smart. Like Julius, Suppression was interested in Vitalis's quirk. No doubt they would be. Scummy. But to Vigridis, it only made sense. Even if she didn't believe Vitalis was worth much of anything. Her quirk was another matter entirely. A mist that could weaken and cause such harm? Undoubtedly useful for "obliterating villains." Suppression's upper staff were certainly devious. Vigridis's lips curled at one edge into a small grin.

That was when Vitalis pulled her gaze away. It wasn't lost on the tall vampire that her cousin skittered away with her head held low.

Typical Vitalis-behavior.

She hadn't grown out of that in 2 years?

Pathetic.

Still, she managed to surprise Vigridis. By standing up to speak first. And it... it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Vitalis actually spoke to them!

'Well, well, well... Interesting.'

So she had grown. If only a little.

Actually, it would be an even worse disgrace -if she hadn't. If Vitalis hadn't grown in 2 years, that would've been nothing but a pitiful failure.

Vigridis decided it would be a blow on her pride to take that sitting down. Even letting her lesser cousin go first was a slight she didn't much care for. Immediately, she went right after her cousin, speaking next.

Placing her hand on her chest, she spoke in a stronger, more fluent tone, signifying her confidence. Vigridis's voice was gentle, and harmonious. "I am Vigridis Alucard, daughter of Anestis Alucard, son of Adonis Alucard, son of Julius Alucard. I have yet to fully choose a Hero name for mysself, for choosing such a name iss a decision of great weight and importance. It iss the besstowalment of something of value and pedigree. Like a modern-day knighting. It iss a title to wear proudly. It would be foolishh of me to decide so haphazardly. Even vaingloriouss to suggesst I could. Fret not, Nomura-ssenssei, I am not thoughtlesss; I have sseveral I am contemplating. Those essteemed titles are, Lumen, Radiance, Dazzle, Auraglow, Phosphoresscent, Felwinter."

She took a strong breath. "To me, the duty of a Hero is siimple, yet only so to a Hero, and not so apparent to the massses. A Hero's duty is to watch the flock. Look over them from above. Sometimess the Hero iss a wisse sage. Other-timess the Hero iss a firm statue - an impresssive statue that stands guard imposiingly and dauntingly. But the Hero musst always be a beacon to these poor, pitiable souls. It iss up to the Hero to protect those souls who cannot even lift a siingle finger to protect themsselves. That iss the duty of a Hero, Nomura-ssenssei."

Vigridis wasn't sure where she was getting this, but it is an answer that came to her in the moment. So she spoke it proudly. If it came to her, then it must be so! Proudly, she took her seat. Sitting in the front row off to the side. Her words meant something; she could feel it. They made her feel -not pride, no, she had already been feeling that. -Perhaps a new sense of self, and belonging? Like she had found the 'correct' answer? Perhaps. Thinking on it was beginning to diminish the effect, so she would let it rest. The only thing that truly bugged her was the hiss she left on 'sensei'. UGH! Grhr! That was awful!

Grimacing lightly, Vigridis clenched her fist in her lap. She would work harder to diminish that particular hiss on sensei. It was loathsome to even speak it that way! She bit her tongue in penance and held it in her teeth as the next person went.

Vigrids gave the tiniest bit of a side-eye glance towards Vitalis situated across the class behind her. It was pretty clearly spoken that their names were similar, yet Vigridis had not made any connection to that in what she said. She then turned her gaze once more to the front.

Last edited:
~Amano Yubiki ~
Interactions: @Everyone
Mentions: Vitalis, Vigdris (@Thaleko)

So here she was. Amano was admittedly a little nervous, but knew she was doing what she needed to. The campus was new, but in spite of the pristine equipment, a part of her felt it wasn't as inviting as her previous school. Particularly in the department of uniforms. They were far more militaristic, looking like something more along the lines of Shiketsu's uniforms. Still, she didn't let that cause her any concern. The class was filled with people she had never met, but a number of them were her former classmates, and another still was related by blood. She made it a point to sit beside him, but not say a word to him the entire time. The teacher stated their first assignment. They were supposed to say what their ideas of what a hero were in some fashion. He gave them 3 questions, but in all honesty they were all the exact same question. The answer differed slightly between each, but if you answered one, its not hard to see what the answers for the other two were.

Regardless, this was something that Amano was always pondering. She still has that sense of wonder and curiosity towards the profession. To say it wasn't a driving force is ridiculous. But she has since taken that idea to heart. She wants to experience what there is in this life. It seems a little counter intuitive to risk her life like that when she could easily experience the world without the danger. But she loved it so much, she didn't mind the danger. That wasn't to say she was ready to die for it. She'd fight as hard as she needed to to keep herself alive.

Vitalis went first, but... Amano was actually concerned on her view of heroes. It was likely coming from a place of her own views of others rather than herself. Amano wasn't so sure that was a great way of thinking... Following her was a somewhat better idea of being a hero, but it still seemed to elevate them to a higher plane. That was what bothered her. Amano had a good idea of what she wanted to say. She stood up next, the following words rolling her tongue easily.

"Hi, Amano Yubiki here. Hero name is 'Diva Vu'..."

She stilled her tongue for a moment to go over what she wanted to say in her mind.

"And while I don't particularly care for how Ms. Lumen-Radiance-Dazzle-Auraglow-Phosphoresscent-Felwinter worded her response, I feel there is some merit behind the sentiment. But the duty of a hero isn't to watch from above with pity, A hero's duty is to listen from the ground with empathy. They experience the same world as others, and want to keep that safe from any harm they can."

Amano sat back down glanced back at Vitalis. Her answer wasn't exactly what she'd consider a "healthy" view of heroes. But she still supported her. She had the feeling that the presence of the silver-haired "queen" was having an effect on Vitalis' already fragile confidence.

~ Goto Hayaki ~
Interactions: @everyone

In the far endof the room, Goto sat back in his chair listening to everyone talk so far. Why had he picked this school over staying where he was? Easy, this school seemed to have more of a focus on the hunting part than the defending part. That was what he was looking for. The teach was exactly what you'd expect. Likely kinduva hardass, but act in a more laid back way. But who knows. Could be cool. He swiveled his head around the room. Some of the boys from back at Ketsubetsu were here. He at least knew how to work with them, and some of them were cool, save that uptight prick, Kuroi.

As for the rest, well, the first 3 to go were lookers. Though the more timid one may be his type as far as he could tell. The white haired one seemed like too much of a bitch to bother with. The pink haired girl seemed a little too optimistic at the time. One thing was for certain, they were ALL. TOO. WORDY. The answer was simple. Goto raised his hand, to go next. "Yo, Teach!" He tilted his seat backwards enough for him to start falling before he raised himself upwards on the slight airstream. "Goto Hayaki. Jetstream. And this is a hero."

Goto pressed an extended thumb against his chest. He felt good about his answer. All these girls acting so smart having to explain their answers. The answer was simple. No need to make it so complicated. His feet hit the ground with a solid Thud, where he kicked his chair back up and leaned back in his seat again. Simple, cool, effective. All there was to it.

Last edited:
Suguro, Isa - Suppression Welcoming Ceremony - Class 07
Interactions: General
As the speech went on, Isa just stands there blankly, thinking to herself; Oh great, so just like what I left.

What made matters worse were the few she knew. First it was the hard ass blood drinker, then it was the twintails rich girl, and then the punk rocker that Isa had ups and downs with, but this one she could respect... At times.

Listening to the speech halfway, she caught the important bits about changes, training, dirt naps, then introducing them to their teacher, the man was a little above average height, not as tall as herself, or some of the other giants, but something about him caught her attention, he was being nice and he could be very, not so nice. For now she preferred the former as they are Shepard off to class. Gazing around as they walked, Isa found this place as lively as a graveyard, she was starting to miss Shiketsu and its uniformed white walls, at least they had some nice big windows and sliding doors.

filing past the others, Isa takes up one of the right most seats in the center. She hoped they wouldn't need too much gear in here, a heavy backpack was such a drag, mostly as it took up room around the desk to keep you from sprawling out too much. It was then that the teacher asked them to introduce themselves, getting jumped to the punch, one of the students seemed to not take kindly to the answer of another. Then there was the other boy who called himself a hero, it was sort of hilarious. Scratching her head, Isa, rises to her feet with a;

"Hai, hai. Me next!"

Standing up, she waves a little then continues her speech. "Yosh! Name's Suguro Isa!, Isa's fine, don't care much for rules and manner stuff. Hero nams is Oni Meetsu. Cause Oni Meets You." She clearly had taken on some English in her hero name and partly made a joke out of it, but a fitting one as she cracks her knuckles, horns sticking up from her messy hair.

"What is a Hero? Huh. A hero is sorta a wrecking ball. When evil shows up or injustice, you just slam the sonofabitch into the ground. A Hero is one that must be strong." Satisfied with her answer, Isa takes a seat.

Nakao, Mari - Suppression Welcoming Ceremony - Class 07
Paying rapt attention, her hands were folded behind her back, and she stood straight, if anything she would not have been out of place from the Shiketsu students, but no, Mari was from UA. And while not the strongest and for sure the fastest, Mari was nonetheless the Class Rep. Saying nothing in response to the speech, her feelings were still mixed on being here, though who knows, it might still be useful. At least in the same way UA was, though she doubt it would change her planned path, but would could never be sure of the Future in full.

Glancing around now that it was over, Mari takes note of those around her, many from 1A were here, surprising her a little. First was Vitalis, whom Mari still had a sense of unease around, the two girls were on totally different wavelengths and had learned to at best, tolerate the other. Hideki, he had turned out rather decently all things considered. Amano, one of the more normal students of the class and a fairly great study partner. Mika or railgun, as she though of her, Mari had noted the changes in the other but did not look into the matter, prefers the way things are of polite detachment and a mindset of co-operation. And then there was Kaizen, bug boy as she thought of him, he was also distant in a manner that she did not mind, and often correct and proper, though he didn't seem to like her own high society mindedness.

Finishing that up, the teacher introduces himself, an Officer on loan it seemed, he seemed rather nice, but she could tell not to judge him solely off of this fact. She knew full well he was wearing it as an extension of himself, something she did as well. As they are taken to the new class, Mari picked a seat in the very front on the outer edge. As he announces the tasks, a few others beat her to it, with a wide range of areas of position and opinion were displayed. Ones that she personally did not agree with for the most, exception Amano in part. Rising up after the Oni, she speaks.

"Nakao, Mari, Kalico Kid, originally of UA. What is the Duty of a Hero? Hmm, I find the Duty of a Hero is to act in service of Law and our Society, to keep disruptive and chaotic forces at bay, so that others may live fulfilling lives without incident in accordance with the ways of Japan, its culture, laws and people. Heroes are Keepers of Order."

One could imagine a hint of acid in her voice at the last bit of her speech, but her face betrayed no sign of this as she takes her seat once more after giving a bow.

~~~~~

For his part, Ota says nothing but starts taking notes, on a couple of the reasons brief changes in his expression could be observed. He still did not speak up, even then, but gave a nod for the next student to continue.

Last edited:
Aika Yamada
Mentions:

Aika let out a yawn as she listened to the principal's speech, paying attention but still feeling rather bored. She did become a tad more attentive at the mention that they would push everyone to their extreme limits. But after that passed, she let out another yawn. Not long after, they split up into groups, and she found her way to what was apparently Class 07.

Looking around at all the people in the group, Aika noticed a few familiar faces from Shiketsu. She didn't exactly have warm feelings towards any of them, but she didn't make any attempt to show she noticed them as their teacher arrived and started introducing himself. She didn't know what to think about the fact he openly stated he was from ANVIL. As long as he was a decent teacher, she wouldn't have any complaints. And turning them into a vanguard, psh. She rolled her eyes slightly as she started following him to their classroom.

Once they arrived at the classroom, as soon as they were allowed, Aika went and sat down at one of the desks at the end of the classroom, as far away from the board as possible. She then watched as others took their seats, before others begin answering their first assignment. She listened as the first girl, who she didn't know, spoke with an interesting accent as she answered. Then it was Vigridis who stood up next, and Aika realized the two have similar accents. Small world, huh. The first girl's answer made her think the girl potentially idolized heroes too much. And then Vigridis's answer, unsurprisingly to her, sounded half cocky to Aika.

Then another girl she didn't know stood up, before agreeing with Vigridis, albeit correcting her somewhat. Aika already liked the girl for doing that. After that, the first guy stood up, and offered his brief introduction, before showing an even cockier answer than Vigridis. That guy was certainly full of himself, if that's the answer he gave. Once he sat down, Aika watched as someone she did know, Isa, stood up and gave her introduction and answer, which was to Aika's liking but still missed what she felt was vital. Then another girl stood up, and gave her introduction. It was becoming a loop that Aika was starting to get a bit bored of. The last girl finished her answer, which Aika didn't pay attention to, before standing up herself.

"Right. Aika Yamada, hero name Ai-sharp." Aika said, sounding a tad bored, before her expression and voice turned a bit more serious "A hero is someone who doesn't use their quirk selfishly, only for the benefit of others." She said, before sitting back down and moving to lean a bit backwards in her chair, her expression reverting back to the bored one.

Mitsuo Uchida
Mentions:

Listening Intently as the principal spoke, Mitsuo felt like his choice to come there was only getting verified and solidified further. This was the type of place that would help him achieve higher things. And working better with others was exactly the way to go at it. He needed others to help him find his older sisters. When the principal was done, he quickly went to find his classmates, of class 07.

As the class gathered and the teacher introduced himself, Mitsuo found himself curious. From ANVIL huh? Mitsuo wondered if it meant people from Suppression could end up working at ANVIL. They started walking to the classroom, and arrived there not long after. Once they were inside, their first assignment was immediately given to them. After sitting down as close as he could to the board and the teacher, Mitsuo started thinking about which question he'd want to answer, he listened to the others that started answering before him.

First answer felt like a hero is the only miracle worker, which he disagreed with. Doctors save lives too. So do firefighters. They may not always utilize quirks to do it, but they can still achieve such feats. Second answer felt a tad wordy. And perhaps a bit full of itself, but he wasn't going to judge from one answer. Third answer was same as second, albeit more down to earth. He didn't hear the fourth answer, before glancing and seeing the guy pointing at himself. Mitsuo blinked twice at that. They hadn't graduated yet, had they? Or was he actually already a hero? Regardless, the answers kept coming afterwards.
Fifth answer was basically about beating the bad guys up. Sixth answer was about being a civil servant and protect the livlihoods of the general populace. Seventh answer was to serve others with their quirks and not use for self benefit.

When the punk-looking girl sat down, Mitsuo stood up "Hello. I'm Mitsuo Uchida. My hero name is Chamaleo. And the duty of a hero goes beyond Japan. It is a global duty. Heroes everywhere need to serve the people, ensure their peace in both body and mind, and work to see that they never have a reason to doubt their own safety." Once he was done, Mitsuo sat back down, attentively waiting to hear the next person to speak up.

Iniji Irokei
Interactions:
@Everyone
Mentions: Ota Nomura (@RedArmyShogun )

It was a little hard to breathe. Iniji always prided himself on his calm and collectiveness, but that sentiment has faded into oblivion in the past few months. He panics, he panics a lot. It was probably his uniform collar that he diligently buttoned up to the very top, it gave the slight feeling of strangulation. It was more the weight that the outfit on his mind rather than the actual buttons that were suffocating, though the wearer hasn't noticed that at all.

The boy tried to hold his head up high and listen to the principal's speech. Unlike most students here, he's had the "honour" to meet with the towering woman. Her words ranged through his head, they were words that could make many feel concerned, but Iniji didn't mind. Nothing could be worst than the last months, or perhaps years of his life. Even if it were, this was what he deserved. And nothing can make him turn back, he had nothing to go back to, he burned every bridge he had with his own hands.

The principal wasn't the only person Iniji recognizes, as he glanced over to the uniformed man near their group for a moment. The boy can tell there was something different about their teacher, his willingness to let him into his class was one of the greatest indicators, both in terms of strength and mindset. The other didn't do anything out of the ordinary, Iniji was glad about that, he isn't the type to take favouritism well, although any special treatment directed at him likely won't be "favouritism".

'Well, you have quite the tale my friend...
...I think I want to try something special with you.'

Iniji spaced out for a moment recalling that encounter. Nomura-dono, Ayame-dono...He can only hope he doesn't disappoint them.

The introduction assignment didn't seem like an easy one for Iniji, the few that went had some differences, with one being extremely confident: a boy that guaranteed himself as a hero. He was sure enough that both Ota Nomura and the rest of ANVIL extracted enough information from him already, but if he were to be in this school, he would have to follow the formalities.

"...Iniji, Iniji Irokei." He thought about his 'hero name' for a moment, he hadn't pondered that since what happened at U.A. There was a sheet of long-forgotten paper, his middle school 'future aspirations' form. There was a name on that alongside the scribbly written 'Pro Hero - U.A. High School'. "The usage of hero name is not exactly habitual to me, but if you must, please call me Skycolour."

A strand of hair fell out of the boy's hair clip and covered the patchy scars on his forehead, which he immediately pulled back as he continued. "I do not know what a hero is," Iniji took a deep breath before explaining his seemingly half-hearted answer. "Are those who perform heroic acts heroes, or are acts considered heroic because they are performed by heroes? Perhaps there is some quality of the act or person themselves that exists separately, but that is something I do not know of." He paused for a moment, considering how his answer was so long-winded but empty at the same time.

"But even so, I would like to learn about 'what is a hero', from Nomura-dono and everyone here, I hope it can keep me on the right path." Iniji took a small bow before closing off. "Please to make your acquaintance."

Amon Deakaha
Interactions:
@Everyone, Agi Mizushima (@Azurian Dream )
Mentions: @Everyone

-Scrunch-

There was something thrilling about trying to open a candy bar at a formal occasion while trying to make the least amount of noise, timing the pulling of the packaging with the high pitched audio snafus in order to hide it the best. Amon was a bit peculiar about what the principal was talking about, the "no number 1 mindset" was pretty good for him, those kill stealing (or arrest stealing?) tryhards do step on his toes a lot. He liked helping people, which more or less solidified his position as a support orientated combatant. That sounds pretty good, not sure about the other stuff. The white-haired young man took a nibble of the strawberry chocolate wafer bar as he thought about the opening speech.

Amon jumped a bit when their homeroom teacher spoke up, he tossed the candy bar up and caught it with his long, thin tail, hoping that no one noticed. That teacher didn't seem as strict or uptight as some of the other military-esque people around the school, but he has a tail too and that means he'll probably notice how he often holds snacks with his tail in class. It's doesn't seem as long or flexible as mine though...Amon thought as he looked around the group. Huh? Yori? Agi? Would Kuroi also be...A flash of bright blue hair caught his eye as well. Goto? He's here as well? School transfers were often hard because you had to leave your old friends and social groups behind, but he and the others from Ketsubutsu were lucky enough to have so much of their friend group intact. I don't think Kuroi would consider this 'lucky' though, haha.

"Heyyyy Agi, did you see that Kuroi is here too-" He got cut off by their teacher, who's presence is definitely greater than his height (why are the girls in this class so tall?). Amon tried his best to give Agi his 'talk to you later' gesture as the students began to do their hero introductions. A few of them were scarier than others. Mainly the very short and very tall girl.

"Kind of tryhard-y, isn't she...scary..." The demon's tail twirled around his seat as he mumbled, lazily resting his head on his arms. Now that's more like it! He tried to give Goto a little thumbs up, it didn't fit the atmosphere of this school well, but it's not like he fit the atmosphere of this school well either. "This place is like Kuroi but a school...so stuffy." He began talking to himself again as he pulled on his uniform collar a bit.

To be fair to Goto, a few of the other students didn't fit the school as well, albeit in a different way. The energetic oni girl and refined cat girl were some of these. What colorful people they are. Amon thought, and he wasn't just thinking about that one moody looking boy with four hair colours.

"Heyo, Amon Deakaha, first name basis is alright with me." When it was his turn, Amon perked up a bit from his former lazy demeanor, he gave a little wave to the class first, his tail waving at the exact same pace behind him. "My hero name is Jabberwock, but Jabberwocky is fine if you like being cute I guess."

"And the duties of a hero huh?"
He crossed his arms and leaned against the teacher's desk at the front, his tail pulled out another candy bar from his jacket pocket and waved it around a bit. "I think some others before me covered it nicely, keeping others from harm, and upholding the law and stuff..." Amon thought about his father, and his mother, the scar on his back tingled a bit.

"But I think a hero needs to take care of themselves too, not just physically, like, being in the right mindset. Not regretting your choices, not hating yourself, not hating the world around you. With what the principal told us, I think we would be seeing a lot of tragedies happen, and a lot of you probably already have, I've seen them too, and, well, ummm..." Amon was honestly a bit unsure where he was going with this, it all felt a bit convoluted even though he just wanted his classmates to take care of themselves. "It's a hero's duty to prevent tragedy, but when they can't, it's their duty to witness it, a hero can mourn, can grieve, can feel down..." His red eyes narrowed as he smiled towards the class.

"But it's their duty to keep hope and strive for the better, in spite of all those things." Amon shoved the candy bar back into his pocket before he instinctively opened it in front of the whole class and the teacher. That would be a disaster.

Last edited:
Agi Mizushima
Interactions: Ota @RedArmyShogun
Mentions: Everyone

Such excitement right out the door delivered by both the principal, and their official homeroom teacher. He honestly loved that it was clear they conflicted a bit yet were clearly in agreement with the main point of what this school was supposed to edge towards. Different views able to work under one ideology was a beautiful idea on its own, and to see it shown working in the staff was more exciting than Agi could have hoped for. He especially loved the philosophy chops on their homeroom teacher mentioning Chronos, and Zeus in both a productive and humorous way for hero society to look back on. They were lead to their perspective rooms allowing Agi a moment to see if he knew anyone in his class, and rather shockingly... he knew a lot of them.

The Alucard cousins he knew through his parents but had barely interacted with them minus Vitalis from recently apparently Vitalis's mom was Amaris who was his mom's best friend for a long time since childhood. Four others were his bros from Ketsubutsu Academy which as exciting as it was to see them he would hold off on rejoicing in their reunion. Ichika was a childhood friend of his as their dads were also best of friends, and there was even Amano another childhood friend. The other eight were strangers through which oddly was excitable in its own right giving Agi half comfortable a situation and another half mystery to change. Though as these thoughts fleets their teacher assigned them their first question the moment they got into their classroom a three-prong effect of a hero. Before things could start Amon caught up to him ready to pounce with excitement on them both being accepted as was Kuroi, and Yori. yet he fell silent upon the teacher's question hilariously motioning I'll chat with you later.

First to go was the Alucards with which he could a fourth agree and three-fourths be a little concerned about. Agi didn't really know Vitalis real well, but right off that bat there was some clear baggage with her coming in. Vitalis's answer was more concerning though right out the door as it seemed she saw herself way above those she was to protect. He would definitely be keeping an eye on her for a while. Amano's answer is actually what he expected of her yet he was also still a bit concerned with it oddly. Goto's response caused a huge smile to appear on Agi's face that was definitely the Goto he had come to know filled with confidence though for some reason it still felt a bit... hollow somehow. After him was Isa who Agi immediately made a note to seek out as a future sparring partner with the answer she gave. Mari was a more curious answer at this point with a noted acidic tip almost as if directed to another answer. Aika's was the most bare-bone answer one could give honestly, but it was a valid answer. Mitsuo's answer was also basic, but good nonetheless. Inijis answer however had Agis full attention for its uniqueness and honesty Agi would love to pick that boyos brain later. Amon responded exactly how Agi knew he would causing another inch of a grin to appear on Agi's face in response no one else was responding so Agi stood up with his big smile pounding a fist on his chest with some moxie.

"Agi Mizushima aka Ion Storm," he proudly announces straight from his diaphragm with some gusto.

"And a hero to me can be anyone," at first this answer seemed strange especially since there was a moment of pause, but that was more so from drawing in some air after his first sentence.

"Anyone whose done nothing, anything, or even been bad before. Anyone can be a hero cause it's not a person or ideal, but a moment of choice where you choose to do the right thing. Whether it be against overwhelming odds, uncomfortable moments afterward, or even going against what you want. You're a hero when you choose to throw away what you want to protect those around you who are not yet able to protect themselves," he answered smiling.

"We cannot live better than in seeking to become better," Agi finished sitting down behind his best friend in the world.

Ichika Monsera
Interactions: Ota @RedArmyShogun

Everything was rather overwhelming with the school being so much more gothic than expected way outside of Japanese customs yet it had its own charm in the eyes of Ichika who had little experience with other cultures. She intently listened as the Principal gave her speech taking it to heart as their homeroom teacher. From her group, she was surprised to notice a few childhood friends like Agi and Amano. Yet for now, she would keep reunions for later. As they made their way to class she noted all the new faces she primarily kept to her self taking a front-row seat as she listened to her fellow student's response.

She immediately had a disagreement with both Vitalis, and Vigadris very questioning how the school had chosen these two with such a mentality yet said nothing as her mother told her to be open to others ideologies before hammering them with her own. Amano and she were in complete agreement on the words of the prior. Though Goto's response was genuine and well confident though maybe a little too confident regardless she respected his answer. Isa's was alarming, but one way to look at it for sure... just alarming enough to not be next to her maybe during a fight. Mari was another like Ichika who did not like the vampire's responses. Mitsuo and Aiki were simple but alright answers. To be fair Ichika doubt her answer would be much better. Iniji's response was very honest and honestly relatable to her. She knew she wanted to be a hero, but she still wasn't sure what a hero was yet. She did like Amon's answer it was refreshing to look into what they should expect. Agis's answer made her giggle softly it was definitely a fit for her childhood friend, and like most a good answer in her opinion. At that point, it was clear it was her time to answer standing up she immediately gave a polite bow before answering with a rather surprisingly rather soft, and monotone voice.

"Ichika Monsera my hero designation is Bittersweet," she answered straight forward taking a moment before continuing.

"A hero is like a tight top act with a sword in shield on each side. One must balance the act of protecting others with the act of punishing another carefully but swiftly each step having just cause and fact before the decisive movement. We potentially can be our own undoing to a sharp and painful death or a blunt bruising experience. Every action we take will affect what we strive to do and protect. It is by no means a place for the ignorant desire for fame," she answered again bowing politely before sitting down into complete silence.

~Katsumi Takeshi~
Interactions - Vitalis | @Thaleko

A quaint little school that did not appear to be some rundown heap of garbage; At least the bare minimum of her expectations was met. It wasn't Shiketsu, but Katsumi noticed that parts of the academy did have a few things that reminded her of it, such as the uniforms. At least that was comforting... a bit.

She'd arrived not too long ago and was instructed to attend the welcoming assembly. Would it be the usual nonsense of being happy to see new faces? Or some other nonsense? Katsumi was checking her nails and examining the crowd when something that the principal spoke caught her attention. Strip them of things they were taught? Drill in a unit mindset? Laughable. They're beginning to sound like Shiketsu all over again... Had she known this, Katsumi might have just continued on her same path and aim to become the next big hero, just like her father. However, her mother had been the one to feed her some sense...

"Do you want to follow your own path and become great on your own merit, or do you want to continue living in your father's shadow?"

Those words had been what influenced Katsumi's decision to transfer. As much as she loved and adored her father, she didn't want her name to be lost in time simply because she followed the exact same stepping pattern he did. His shadow was far too great for her to be noticed if she stayed right behind him. If Katsumi wanted to show the world how amazing she was, well, she'd have to walk a different path wouldn't she? She'd show her father and her mother that the blood and sweat they poured for her would not be in vain.

Now, within the classroom, they were given their first assignment. Define, name the role, and the duty of a hero. Open ended questions. Were they preparing for another motivational speech? Or maybe a test to see everyone's philosophical stand point regarding Hero Society? If they answered incorrectly, would they be "expelled?"

Katsumi had chosen to sit near the apathetic boy with the black hair and black eyes. She was prepared to only half listen to the answers when one in particular caught her attention. The strange black and white haired girl. Katsumi wasn't deaf; she could hear the sarcasm lacing the words she spoke. She didn't even have to look at the girl to know she must of had some "dark look" to her, and the pink haired girl gave her what she wanted by the sounds of it.

She waited patiently. First was the walking toothpaste, the pink sucker, the village idiot, the nobodies, the pink bimbo, the ogre, the emo, the demon, the village idiot's idiot, and then the walking fetish. Oh, was it her turn to speak now?

She stood. "I am Katsumi Takeshi, hero name Voltess." She began. "A hero is anyone who risks their life to help ensure the safety of others. Their duty and role is to defend against potential chaos and any threat to the people. Of course, Heroes do their work of their own volition. If someone hated heroes or the idea of them so much, then why would they ever choose to pursue that line of work?" Her eyes looked at Vitalis. "Unless their sarcasm is just nonsense in hope of attention. But I digress." Katsumi then sat back down without another word.

~Yori Yubiki~
Mentions - Amano | @Reanimator Spuds

Sometimes Yori missed touring. He loved seeing the different parts of the world and the cities he would have never thought to travel to. He'd taken a lot of pictures during his time away from home; enough that he filled about 2 or 3 albums on his phone. Yori shared them with his mother, who shared it with his father. Last he heard, his mother offered his father the opportunity to travel to all the countries she went to when the two finally retired from working in general. His mother wanted to experience all these cities with the one she was happy to spend the remainder of her life with...

It was so sweet Yori felt like vomiting.

Regardless, he would be happy to donate for their travels.

He had arrived to the assembly along with the other Ketsubutsu boys, listening to the words of their principal. Yori overheard a few whispers; some excited, others questioning if he was really the up and coming idol. He ignored them, doing his best to pay attention until it was time to head to their classes.

Their first assignment was to define a hero and give their role and their duty as said hero. But, as he listened to everyone's answers, they all were right in their own way, even Goto. There wasn't much he could say that would differentiate from everyone else's, but he needed to speak at least once.

He wondered if Amano even noticed he was there beforehand.

When it was his turn to speak, he stood. "I'm Yori Yubiki, hero name Corvus.. After hearing everyone's responses, I agree with Amano the most overall. A hero, regardless of how powerful they are, is still just a person in the end. There is injustice and imbalance in this world, yes, but that isn't a hero's job to fix it, it's the people's job. A hero is there to take care of the simple threats so that the people can handle the complicated ones. In other words, a hero is there to defend the human experience."

That was what Amano wanted to say, right? She didn't exactly get to say the whole thing, so Yori would help her by being the one to give the rest of her thoughts. Her thoughts on heroes was his as well thanks to their upbringing, so completing them would do the two of them a favor.

Once he finished, he sat back down to let the next person speak.

hc925O8.jpg

Mentions: @Azurian Dream, @Thaleko
Interacts: @Azurian Dream

Nyx waited until Hoshiko Agami was done with her speech, she sighed at the memory of everything that happened last year. She was not looking forward to this year, the pain of her students and the times that she had kicked herself out to keep them alive was the reason she didn't quit but it was also the reason she wanted to. She had little to no interaction with them. How could she? Her skill was more with the life of others, training them was not a skill she was capable of. And in her other persona, she was a jokester and a berserker, that would just as well harm the students just as much as any of the other teachers. She liked her role, silent and calm, watching over the wellbeing of those that needed her most, to survive what they were not completely prepared for.​

When Hoshiko told her what she was walking into, she had made it sound as if they were going to be spending a lot of time planning and working things out. She had been told that a lot of eth students would get hurt during the course of their training, but there was no understanding that it would be every student. Nyx thought that the supplies she had come with would be enough, but they were far from too little, the first year. So, she tried to order a lot more the next year, but even that was not enough. She was starting to think that there was a level of brutality in training that could not be prepared for.

Thankfully, the supplies dealt with the minus bumps, but when things advanced, Nyx wasn't sure how much life energy could pass through her, but she imagined this year was going to push her to her limit like last year had and the year before that. She was worried about her part in the students' education, but at the same time, she was starting to get the hang of how she could respond better. She had even taken a part in the classwork recently, to help the physical education teacher, Amaris Alucard.

It was a suggestion that was made by Amaris, which she had started to think was actually a nice person. She had heard stories about the Alucard family, things that she couldn't exactly say she liked, and some that made her never want to meet them. But when she got to learn more about Amaris, she thought maybe the daily was not as bad as they were made out to be.

As the principal moved away from the attention of the students, Nyx snapped her mind back into play and moved to talk to Hoshiko, "Agami." she called as she moved towards her. "Agami, I have the list of supplies that I told you about."

"Ah yes thankfully we got a sponsored budget this time to hopefully meet it," Hoshiko nodded to her head nurse of the school. Going over the list Hoshiko started signing off prices for certain materials. She handed the clipboard back.

"Good thing we also have some budget for full med staff to assist you this year," Hoshiko chimed knowing very well how hard the nurse hero had to work the first two years with the second being more brutal than the first.

Nyx smirked slightly, "Yeah, it also helped me get a chance to assist Amaris." she nodded, the extra staff actually helped her make the choice to help Amaris to make sure that she responds faster to the big injures. That was the idea, but Nyx was still not sure how to feel, Amaris was a good person from what she had dealt with, but she wasn't sure what kind of teacher she would be. But at the same time, she was not too worried, Amaris got her students through the last of the trials.

Nyx sighed, "Agami? I have a question for you." she started before she paused, her thoughts were a little all over the place, thinking about how school was going to have. "Is there anything I should know about being a teacher's assistant? I haven't been in a classroom since I was in school. Is there anything I should keep a watch out for?" she asked, hoping for some insight into what she was expected to do, to help out.

Hoshiko raised an eye at the unexpected question as she paused in her step, and turned to her old friend. Not that she thought it was a stupid question nor that is was wrong to be asked it was more just surprising coming from the pro hero.

"Nyx basically you go about it as you have as head nurse just care for the students, and their growth," Hoshiko responded, patting the head nurse's shoulder as she started to continue her way to her office.

"If you want my tact on the matter just see them how I do as your own children that you're prepping for the real world treat them like an adult, but scold them where needed," she answered earnestly.

Nyx sighed, pouting as she watched her walk away, "That was not at all helpful." she sighed deeper as she turned her heel. She knew that she was going to get an answer that was confusing to her, when she asked, but that didn't mean she expected one that was so widespread. Nyx had never had a parent, nor a child, how would she understand what it was like to prepare one for the world that would bite a piece of you everyday, until there were just two options, death or fury.

She sighed as she watched the students go at a distance, along with their home teachers. She thought of stepping in to ask one of the teachers, in secret. But that would be harder to do than she would like. So, she turned her heels and started towards her department to drop off the approval for supplies soo the order could be finalized for delivery before the end of the week. It was later than how she had wanted it to be, but she had a lot going on, with the new staff, between her usual duties in her department and training everyone the way she worked.

For the moment, she was going to her department, the Nursing Department would get to have their own duties expanded through the school, now that there were more of them. So, she started to move through the halls away from the students going to their classes, if there was anything that she didn't want, was to address any students when she was not ready.

After she finished with her department, she planned on finding Amaris. She might get an answer from a stranger that wasn't so…..confusing to her. Agami had been a friend, one of the few she could work with, because they were through their own paths to accomplish a common goal. But sometimes she wondered if Agami was ever in the same room as Nyx.

Hideki Mitsuki

Interaction: Everyone
Today was the beginning of a new path and new experience for Hideki. The boy had decided after two years at UA that he would transfer and accept the invitation from Suppression and join for his final year of school. Suppression while only being a school for a few years had already gained quite a reputation around Japan. The school was already considered as one of the top hero schools in the country, and while it did things differently than UA or Shiketsu, Suppression has become a formidable force in the hero community.

Hideki stood in the crowd of other students as the principal made her speech to the new class that was joining Suppression this year, the speech was different compared to the one he heard two years ago at his UA orientation, this speech focused more on hardwork and teamwork then anything else. Hideki could agree with that, if he had heard this speech two years ago he probably wouldn't have agreed with it. Back then he was focused on being the best, he had to be number 1 nothing else mattered to him. Now though his thoughts had changed on the matter. He still wanted to be great, but he knew there were a lot more to being a hero then just being number one or being strong.

Soon enough the principal finished her speech and dismissed all of the classes to their homeroom teacher, than is when he met his teacher. The man seemed nice? Hideki couldn't really think of another word to describe him, though Hideki figured maybe this was just how he wanted to introduce himself, he figured that the man was probably more strict and tough then he was letting on. Whatever the case was, this was going to be his homeroom teacher and was someone that he should respect. Hideki also found it interesting that their teacher was on loan from ANVIL. Their teacher also stated that he wanted this class to be a vangaurd. So it looked like he too was going to be drilling teamwork into them.

Oni lead the class to their classroom, while walking to their room this is when Hideki noticed some familar faces from his UA days. It seemed that a couple of people from his class 1A had also made the decision to transfer to Supression. The first person he noticed was Vitalis. She was walking pretty much right next to Hideki as they made their way towards the classroom. Hideki had a positive view of her, when they first were at UA together they didn't really speak much, but over the two years they got to know each other better and were able to have conversations together. Though sometimes Hideki couldn't really understand what she was saying.

Next he saw Amano, the easily recognizable pink haired girl also from his class at UA, she was always energetic in their class and was pretty easy to get along with. Her quirk was pretty interesting too, Hideki didn't think too much of her slime when they first met, but after being in her class for the last few years he had come to realize that her quirk was formidable.

Looked like Kaizen had decided to transfer as well. Bug boy as some people would call him. He kept to himself a lot while at UA, Hideki had a few conversations with him. He was a nice enough guy.

Next he saw Mika Kisaragi, she was always very bubbly and happy to be in class. She seemed to be friends with just about everyone at UA even if they didn't want to be friends at first. She would try to help people as much as she can, but she would also joke aorund people too. Hideki had liked her more as he started to change his personality, now though something seemed different about her, Hideki wasn't sure what it was though.

Finally, there was Mari Nakao. Mari was someone that Hideki had grown to really respect during their time at UA together. She was the class rep of their class and she was towards the top of their class like Hideki was. The girl knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it no matter what. They had some conversations during their days at UA and Hideki had enjoyed them.

Soon the class finally reached their classroom and their teacher told them to pick seats. Hideki took a seat at the second to last row towards the right side. Once everyone sat down they were already given their first assignment. They had to introduce themselves and then answer one of the questions about what they thought it meant to be a hero. Hideki didn't want to go first, he needed a moment to sit there and think about his answer. Over the years his thoughts on what makes a hero had changed and he wanted to make sure he was able to convey those thoughts. As he was sitting in his seat, the first person who did decide to go surprised him. He looked over and saw that Vitalis had decided to go first. He was a bit impressed, over the years she had come out of her shell a little bit, but still Hideki was surprised to see her go first. Hideki was also surprised with her answer, Hideki hadn't known that those were her thoughts about heros.

After Vitalis went, another vampire took their turn and this person turned out to be related to Vitalis. Vigridis spoke and while she spoke better than Vitalis, you could tell they were related, though their attitudes were very different. Vigrdis had a very long winded answer, one in which Hideki also didn't completely agree with.

Hideki would smirk a little as Amano gave her answer, she called out Vigridis a little bit and gave kind of an opposite answer to the vampire that spoke before her.

Next a guy named Goto Hayaki would give his answer, his answer was a lot shorter than the rest of the classes so far. It was a pretty confident and cocky answer. It even sounded like something Hideki would have said when he was first starting at UA. Hideki just kind of chuckled a little bit.

Next would be a girl named Isa who didn't really care for manners and such, her answer was basically talking about beating up bad guys. Hideki didn't disagree with her, but he did think there was more to being hero then that.

Mari would be the next to speak, her answer was kind of what Hideki expected from her, she was about following the rules which is why she was a good class rep back at UA. Her answer displayed that.

Next would be a girl named Aika, her answer was a good one. Using your quirk to benefit others was definitely part of being a hero, but there was more to it than that Hideki thought.

Next up was a guy named Mitsuo, his answer mentioned that heroing goes beyond just Japan. Which Hideki agreed with. He also agreed that being a hero meant making sure other people were safe.

Iniji Irokei would be the next person to speak. His answer was interesting to say the least and it was definitely different than everyone elses so far. The boy admitted that he didn't know what a hero was but that he was excited to learn. Hideki found it a bit odd that at this stage of his life after being in a hero school for "two years" like the rest of the class that he wouldn't know or wouldn't have his own idea on what it meant to be a hero. But, Hideki did find it a bit brave that he would admit that to the class so he had to give that to the kid.

Amon Deakaha was the next person to speak. His answer spoke pretty deeply to Hideki. Hideki had his own fair share of tragedy growing up. When Amon mentioned that they would or porbably have seen tragedies, Hideki thought back to his parents for a moment. He tried not to do that so much anymore, but every once in a while he would. Hideki would bite his lower lip as he thought back to that terrible day in his life. Hideki kept biting his bottom lip, almosy drawing blood before he was able to calm himself.

The next few people were Agi Mizushima, Ichika Monsera, Katsumi Takeshi, and Yori Yubiki, Hideki didn't listen to their answers as intently as the others because he had to start thinking of his own answer. though the few bits he did hear from those four he liked what he heard from them.

After Yori spoke no one else stood so Hideki decided it was finally time for him to speak. "Hey the names Mitsuki, Hideki and my hero name is Hotshot, Like some others in this room I also transferred here from UA." Hideki would pause for a moment and again bite his bottom lip, Hideki a lot of the time didn't like giving out his last name. The day that his parents were killed, the news was all over the television for a couple of days. They were a pretty popular hero squad so a lot of people were upset when the news came out that they had been killed by a villain. Hideki didn't like people hearing his last name and instantly thinking about his parents and feeling sorry for him, Hideki had gotten better about his as he had grown up but still, he tried to not use his last name when he could help it.

Hideki after taking a pause for a moment continued his answer. "
What do I think it means to be a hero? Well I used to think that being a hero meant you had to be the best, you had to be number one. If you weren't strong you weren't going to survive. While we as heros do need to be strong, I've come to realize that there is a lot more to being a hero than just strength. Heros need to be able to work together and be able to use their quriks and their strength to help people in need. Heros need to be able to help people who are having the worst day of their lives. If a citizen needs help from a hero that probably means they are having a really bad day. So a hero needs to be able to help them and let them know that everything is going to be okay. Basically a hero needs to be someone who can handle all of the darkness and evil in our world so that other people don't have too."

With that Hideki took a seat, the answer was longer than he expected that he would talk for, but he was happy with it.

Last edited:
Kuroi Tetsuya
Interactions: @Cresion Breezes @RedArmyShogun @Jessica
Mentions: Da Boys, Katsumi, Sensei, Isa

Kuroi watched the speech with mild interest. There was a wide variance of student here, many stoic, many surprised, many scared. Honestly, the boy expected a bit more excitement from those around him but it seemed a large portion of his party were similar to him. Perhaps that wasn't exactly true. They were just serious and moody while he didn't seem to give a crap.

Shoulders slumped slightly and hands stuffed in his shorts' pockets, Kuroi took a moment to organize into his pod as the speech concluded. He'd be lying if he said he gripping onto every word that came out of the principal's mouth. This type of thing was typical. He had gone to a hero school before this and commencement there had the same thing. It was the same heroes droning on and on and on with the same boiler plate. It didn't mean anything. It was to be taken with a grain of salt until the semester actually began. Kuroi was, with most things, more invested in the practical; a physical, hands-on approach.

As he organized into his grouping, designation seven, he seemed to deflate a bit. He hadn't expected familiar faces, but perhaps he should have. He wasn't the only one from Ketsubutsu. Agi, Amon, Yori, and Goto were all here as well.

It wasn't all that bad. They weren't bad people or anything, but they were "interesting" to say the least. If you could call anyone his friends, it would be them to varying extents. While most people were put off by his demeanor and quirk, even those that didn't know where it came from, those four didn't seem to car. Kuroi decided long ago that, like his family, they each had a screw loose as well. Still, their appearance here meant that this class would be hyperactive.

There were others thrown in their class, though most didn't seem to be too social, not that it mattered. Their teacher appeared quite shortly after and escorted them to their class.

Kuroi took a seat with little hesitation. It didn't really matter who sat next to him at this point.

Propping an elbow on the desk, he laid his chin atop his upright palm and lazily gazed up front. The teacher had asked them all to introduce themselves, their hero names, and then proposed some soul-searching. That was the nice way of putting it. Kuroi could garner that the question was literal and was instead, "philosophical bullshit".

Grumbling near silently, he muttered out a short "Shut up," toward Amon, but he was probably used to that by now.

Aside from those he knew, there were a few others of interest, though most for the wrong reason. One was the brash Oni girl. She seemed nice--if not blunt. Somewhat of a tomboy, but that wasn't what caught his eye, or ear rather. Her surname was the same as one of the officers that had visited his family. It was likely nothing; aside from the patches of dark hair there wasn't much of a resemblance he could see. It couldn't be... could it?

After catching himself staring a few moments, Kuroi turned his attention back up front. Occasionally his head would shift slightly so as to gaze at who was speaking, but his facial expression remained mostly the same and he said nothing until there was a long enough pause in introductions to indicate he should probably go next.

Pushing himself up with a light sigh, he stood up and began with the introductions.

"My name... is Kuroi Tetsuya. I didn't really plan out to be a hero. I was going to go into ANVIL before this popped up, so..." Pausing a bit at that, he tilts his head and averts his gaze slightly, as if pondering. "Didn't really need a hero name... but I guess if you need to, just call me Lifeblood; it's what my quirk is called."

With that out of the way, Kuroi moved onto the "bullshit" portion of the introduction, narrowing his eyes a bit to show is dissatisfaction.

"There's a million answers to these types of questions, but I don't really care for philosophy. A hero is a job. Your job is to stop villains and save people." Just as it seemed like the boy was going to leave it at that, he continued. "That's it. Your reason for doing so is just a story to tell or PR to spin. As if people don't go into jobs everyday they despise for reasons other than their love for the industry."

With that, he sat back down, slinging a bit of mud at one of the people seated next to him. Kuroi had forgotten, for a moment, that everyone here came from hero schools and, as such, likely wanted to be a hero. They weren't here for reasons like he was, or like the goth girl for that matter. He didn't care about heroes. He didn't hate the, but he didn't like or care about them an he certainly saw issues with the industry. However, this was one of his best options, and all he was good at; fighting.

Kaizen Shinkami
Mention: Everyone
Different. That was the first word he thought of when he first arrived at this new school. The way the principal spoke reminded him of the times where he would listen to the long-winded speeches from Animalia Syndicate members. However, the principal seemed more sincere with her words compared to all the other clan leaders he had listened to in the past. After listening to the speech intently, a sense of excitement bloomed within the bug as he realized, this was the best place he can be to better himself.

Upon inspecting the crowd, he was also happy to see some familiar faces, perhaps this time he'd be able to interact with them properly. In the past, he was apprehensive about getting too close to people. However, in light of recent events, he felt that he needed to be more true to himself. Humans are social creatures, and regardless of how he looks, he has to accept the fact that he is indeed still human.

Kaizen turned his attentions towards Ota Nomura, their homeroom teacher and captain. The man had an air of unspoken power towards him, which the bugster respected. "I hope I have the opportunity to fight this person one day." he thought to himself as they made their way to their assigned classrooms. After turning a few heads, it was then Kaizen realized that perhaps he should have used his more humanoid form. Fortunately, the door was just big enough for him to fit without hitting his horn on the door the way.

As luck would have it, some of his previous classmates were in his class as well. He was quite surprised Vitalis was the first one to speak up considering that he always regarded her as a quiet individual but then again, he has observed a gradual shift in her behavior over the years of being her classmate. He always thought that she was nice girl but didn't really know what to talk to her about. His attention then shifted towards what appears to a relative of hers based on the shared family name.

The next one to speak was the slime girl. Another familiar face, he often wondered what it felt like to give the slime of hers head pats, but such actions are often looked down upon by someone who looked like him, at least that's what he thinks. Maybe he'll get another chance this year. The young man named Goto gave an interesting answer, to say the least. Oddly enough, he found the simplicity in his words as well as his finesse admirable and humorous.

The Oni girl's response was also simple, but not to the same extent as Goto. For a long time, Kaizen held the same principle with regards to hero work, up until recently. Still, it was a viewpoint he still agrees with to an extent. The next was Mari, a classmate of his. Based on his past experience with her, she seemed like a reliable ally to have, he looked forward to getting to know her better. Her answer slightly more by the books than he expected.

The following answers from two other students seemed simple enough and held certain degrees of truths within them. The lady in pink seemed particularly bored with this activity, she gave a somewhat decent albeit, naive answer. The lizardman gave a more optimistic answer, referring to the greater scale and scope of the hero's duty.

The next boy to speak seemed to have a colorful personality, he seemed like a person who thinks a lot before he speaks or does anything, truly an admirable quality. His answer sounded humbling, showing that he had a willingness to learn, something that not everyone had these days. The boy who answered after him seemed laid back, his informal tone and relaxed nature seemed like good change of pace.

The next one was also one of the more optimistic interpretation of a hero. Namely that it can be anyone, something that resonated well with Kaizen given his origin as a bugster of a "lowly" clan. Upon hearing the following explanation from the girl, he somewhat upset.....by the fact her explanation was very similiar to what he was going to say.

He was slightly worried as he didn't want to be seen like he was just copying her. However, hearing the student that came after her's introduction an answer refocused his feelings from anxiousness to anger. There was just something about the way she spoke, it seemed all too similar to how elders used to refer to his fellow bug people in a condesecending way. The fact that he was refering to a fellow classmate of his didnt help. His thoughts went back to all the trouble he went through because of such people. Fortunately, it was neigh impossible for anyone tell his emotions since his bug face didnt have any facial features to show such emotions. He managed to snap out of his anger just in time to hear the long haired student's explanation. He found it interesting in a sense that his explanation places a greater emphasis on the role that people have to play.

And then it was Hideki's turn to speak. He was happy to hear that Hideki had a more mature outlook on heroism compared to before. Though slightly long-winded, he knew that his words came from his heart. The same could also be said about the student that came after Hotshot. While his words seemed rude, he was ultimately right from a legality perspective.

So now it was his turn, the bugman had more than enough time to absorb what the others had said while also contemplanting about what being a hero meant to him. The bugman confidently walked towards the chair at back of the class before taking his turn to speak with his deep baritone voice. "Protect the innocent. Serve the public trust. Uphold the law. Though the priorities of these duties may appear to shift, and at times be at odds with one another, it is a hero's role to decide which one to prioritize at any given moment." Kaizen sat down on his somewhat small chair before finishing his introduction. "That is what I, Kaizen Shinkami, Apex Bugster, believe in." His words held no double meaning or smart jabs, it was exactly what he meant.

Vitalis Alucard
zcw9sli.jpg

Mentions: most peeps
Interacts: @Jessica Katsumi​

Vitalis noticed not many seemed to like her answer. Oh great, oh crap! Why had she even said what she said? Frowning, she pushed her hands into her lap and kept her head down. What had come over her?! In her entire time at UA she hadn't said anything like that. Maybe an off comment here or there, but...

The ball got rolling after she had bravely spoken up first. Starting next with her stern, vigorous cousin. If she were a cat, her ears would lay flat against her head. Well, her cousin was nothing if not consistent. But the other Alucard's mindset was not something Vitalis liked to hear. It stood in direct conflict with how she viewed the matter. In her eyes, someone like Vigridis should definitely not possess any power. It was only a bad thing.

But to some extent, at least Vitalis trusted her cousin. Though 'trusted' perhaps wasn't the best word to use in regards to her cousin. She at least knew Vigridis, and how she was as a person. Everyone else was nearly a stranger, who could tell what they would say or do? Or if like her, there were half-truths in what they answered here.

Regardless, their answers poured on. Vitalis listened, and would write notes as was her tendency. It would be good to make notes on the others, even if Vitalis didn't trust them. Actually because of that fact. Building up profiles of her so-called allies was smart.

First to go after her cuz was Amano. What she said made the smol vampire lower her face and smirk, snorting just under her breath. Leave it to Amano to add levity to the situation and pull her 'high-and-mighty' cuz down a peg or two. She liked that, and hurriedly, energetically scribbled away in her notes, adding to Amano's bio. It helped her ingratiate Amano to herself even more.

Some boy with blue hair named Goto went next. Short and sweet. Less on the sweet. While others may have found Goto's response funny, and maybe, indeed, it was meant to be a joke. That itself only proved what Goto thought of heroes, or how he was as a person. To Vitalis, it wasn't funny. He was the exact type she abhorred and feared. Perhaps even worse than her cousin! If you could believe it! Vigridis put a note to keep a watchful eye from afar on this "Jetstream."

Some girl named Isa went next. Again, Vitalis was horrified by what the girl said. It was supposed to be equally short and sweet. But Isa was also somehow worse than Goto! While Goto's ego was sky-high, Isa just admitted to abusing her powers! She essentially said 'I have these powers, might as well beat people with them!' Who could say she was only beating on villains? When would she overstep the boundary? When would she just start swinging away on anyone??

How long would it be till then?!? Was this how it was going to be?! Were these people the worst of the worst in 'Hero society'?!

Mari went. So, that's what she thought for sure. Vitalis knew she had always been wary of Mari, but had never had an exact reason. Mari definitely wasn't as bad as the previous two, and what she sounded good... on paper. Certainly "the law" was supposed to be for the people. But you never know. Many laws could be used to oppress others. This was the issue with Mari, she would also need to be watched... At least for now, Vitalis felt Mari would be fine. Her mindset was so easily understandable, you could say Vitalis could 'trust' her, too.

This girl... Ai-Sharp.. She had a simple answer. But it was honestly the best one Vitalis had ever heard. She actually looked up and over at the pink-haired girl in surprise. Could there really be a person like this?? The unheard of self-less person. 'A true hero?' Vitalis wrote down in red ink, circling it.

Ai-Sharp's words made Vitalis hopeful again; that not everyone here at this school was the most awful of awful. She listened with intent to the next answers.

Mitsuo said something along the lines of a Hero's duty being global. Vitalis perked up at that. Huh. Global... That put some thoughts into the smol vampy's head, and she found herself nodding while taking notes on the lizard boy. Global..

The scarred boy, Iniji was another one with an interesting answer that gave Vitalis pause to listen. What he said was unique. Down-to-earth. Smart, even if it sounded the dumbest out of everyone so far -even her. Vitalis felt humble-ized -was that a word?- by what he said. Another 'True hero'? She wondered, circling the words. Someone asking questions was what the world needed more of. He wasn't some asshat with an overblown ego ready to pummel anything with two -or more- legs. Those scars probably had a lot to do with it -and they reminded Vitalis of her mother.

She wondered if she could help steer Iniji towards his answer of a 'true hero.' That put a smile on her face.

Amon said something that sounded good. Again.. on paper. Vitalis definitely was not convinced Heroes should not regret, or hate themselves, others, or even the world. Hate could be a powerful force. Perhaps the most powerful. Denying it was foolhardy, and dangerous. Still, his message about looking inwardly, and focus on one's self was pretty good. So Vitalis had mixed feelings. Amon probably didn't mean to ignore mistakes or failures. He was probably just being a bit careless with his words. Right? He struck her as the type to say smart things without really thinking. She'd give him the benefit of the doubt.. for now.

What Agi said was similar to Amon, perhaps a bit misguided and careless. However, it was like Misuo's words, Vitalis found herself learning something new; really agreeing with what he said. 'Anyone can be a hero...' Anyone. Even someone with villainous tendencies, or issues, or who had once done something bad. That person can be redeemed and be a hero! Anyone could be one. She smiled, writing the note down.

What Ichika said about fame having no place in the Hero world, Vitalis adamantly agreed with. In fact, Vitalis believed most heroes should probably be hated -but that was no excuse to stop being a hero! However, her idea of "punishing" people struck a nerve. Ichika was most likely dangerous, if she believed she had the judgment to "punish" people. Another that Vitalis would be wary of, narrowing her eyes subtlely.

Finally, it came. The backlash to what she had said. -This was why she never spoke about such things!

Then lost in her own thoughts she heard it, someone in particular was making comments on what she had said. She had wished they could've just let what Vitalis said lie. But no, of course not.

She glanced back as it seemed one girl in particular had it out for her. Or was directly responding to her. It was some twin-tailed prissy type girl. Again, if Vitalis were a cat, her ears would've flattened against her head at what this "Katsumi" said.

What?! Had her words been that transparent?! No.. no way. Not even. It sounded like she was praising Heroes! How could this girl know her personal opinions of Heroes? She had never met her before! No.. it was just speculation. A random, freak guess. No need to fan the flames.

Still, something came over Vitalis. "Iyea 'uash ik'nu' aeir." She began, then spoke in Japanese. "You look like the type who thhinks highly of hersself. It iss hard to take a girl seriously, before shhe iss even consiidered for Heroing, if shhe can't even bother to listen and pay attenshun to her teachher." She shot back. "The teachher asked uss to answer JUSST ONE of the questuns. If you weren't so sself-absorbed, then you would've heard the teachher properly. Maybe sort yoursself out, before you judge otherss."

That felt good.

The vampy was proud of herself.

Wait. Oh shit! What?.. What had she just said?!

Vitalis turned away, lowering herself once again. Trying to "hide". Shoot. Why had she replied?!? Frick. Now people were going to think she was an awful person!! No... Oh no. Why couldn't she have just ignored or even accepted what the girl said?! That would've been better... Showed humility. Repentance. Frick, frick, frick. Vitalis clutched her notebook hard, scrunching it a bit up.

Keeping her mouth firmly shut from then on, the vampire busied herself with writing notes on the remainder of people left to talk.

Oh! Hideki had changed! That was good! She had always been scared of his "im number one" mentality. Now she felt they could truly be friends, since maybe he thought they were, and Vitalis had just always played gently along. Vitalis wanted to say something, but after what happened with the twin-tailed girl, kept her mouth firmly shut.

Both Vitalis and Vigridis perked up when they heard the male speak. Vig was pissed

Vigridis Alucard
6jdfZ9c.png

Mentions: most peeps, @EmperorsChosen Kuroi
Interactions: @Azurian Dream

Vigridis busied herself with listening to the others' answers, though she didn't put much stock in what they said. Most would probably just spit out some platitudes to placate the teacher. Whether they believed them or not didn't really matter, anyway. Still, it was amusing to listen to each person try their best to say something profound. Vigridis would admit some said some things that made some sense here or there, but ultimately, Vigridis knew she was right. What Amano said simply made Vigridis shrug. She was welcome to think that, though the mockery of her name within what she said was mildly irritating.

Goto, in particular, caught her attention. Somehow, he had said what she meant in just a few words. That should've irritated her -and on some deeper level it did, technically. But in reality, the silver-haired woman found it most amusing. She turned back to the brazen boy, and gave him a grin. She could learn a thing or two from him.

The follow up, Isa's was kinda humorous as well. The girl obviously lacked any braincells. But hey, if you had powers to beat down those that deserved it, why not do so? Vigridis could get behind that. Sometimes simplicity was the best. Still.. she may be a bit too stupid, but eh who could say.

Mari's take on using justice as a backdrop for Heroing was kinda interesting. Certainly that was a take her father, his father, and Julius did not share whatsoever. But it made Vigridis think. She had never even given "the law" consideration before.

Like her cousin, Vigridis was thinking about the whole 'global' aspect that Misuo mentioned. Actually, Julius would very much agree with taking power globally. Was this Misuo like her 'grandfather'?

Some of what Amon said resonated with the vampire; Vigridis put a lot of effort into herself, that much was true. She couldn't very well be a Hero if she was a mess and weak, now could she?

Vigridis found herself disagreeing with Yori immensely. Heroes were meant to be "larger than life" -she had heard that idiom before. Not some nobody rescuing cats from trees. Why was he even here? She also heard Katsumi's thoughts on what her cousin had said. Unlike Vitalis, the taller vampire made no effort to hide her amusement. Her opinion of Katsumi rose, even if what she said might've been asinine.

Everyone knew people didn't have to like what they did. To think so was utterly idiotic. Vigridis would bet most people didn't care for what they did. Did Heroes enjoy taking mortal wounds on the daily? Did they enjoy it when Villains won and killed their friends? Surely not. Fucking fool.

However, it was what the boy 'Agi' said that drew her attention. Truth be told, up until that point, many had made similar assertions, and Vigridis couldn't hold it back anymore.

She simply could not stop herself from responding to him, suddenly in the open of the discussion.

"Ot un na'enxeh." (Utter nonsense.) Vigridis could be heard chanting.

"Utter nonsense," Vigridis said; at least she had the decency to explain what her unique words meant, unlike a certain cousin.

She started her words after Agi, but was really responding to this sentiment. "Absurd rubbishh. You may not like my answer, you may think me too big-headed and egotisstical." Which might be true, so there was no way Vigridis would acknowledge that, and she would definitely not apologize for it. "But I say to you, your way of thinking sounds nicce, sounds sweet, sounds inspirashunal, but it iss muchh more dangerous than mine. Eighty perccent or more of people have quirks, but let's facce it, it iss a small number that really possesss any true power. I would rather have a narcisssist with unfathomable power protecting me, my family, and the ciitizenry around me, than a naïve, powerlesss weakling. The man, or woman who tries would only get themsselves killed, their family and friends killed, and everyone else around them killed. Your answer is nothing but naïve hubriss. Luckily, you possesss some modicum of power, hencce why you are here, so you do not have to witness personally the problems your opinion possessses. Good for you."

If Vigridis's words irritated anyone, then they were welcome to be mad by what she said. It was no skin off her back.

However, what was said next drew the attention from both vampys. Vitalis and Vigridis both glanced over at a black-haired boy. They had heard him correctly, right?

He mentioned 'Lifeblood'? Vitalis was busy thinking there was no way what he said was true. Unless somehow, he was a relative? A hidden one? Could that be possible?

The boy's words took the wind right out of Vigridis's sail. She felt herself grow even hotter than her response to Agi. She was mad. This boy was claiming he had the 'Lifeblood' quirk?! That must mean he was a relative!... She had never heard of him before. There was no way. Her silver eyes narrowed, but she held her composure, not allowing another outburst. It would be disgraceful. She would have a private conversation with him later. This 'Kuroi' would have to explain himself for why he was using that word as his name! She sat there fuming, waiting for backlash from her previous statements, even while the class wrapped up their answers to the teacher.

~ Amano Yubiki ~
&

- Goto Hayaki -
Interactions: Vigridis (@Thaleko)

Amano was worried, there was a lot more animosity than she had anticipated... Oh boy... In truth, she hadn't helped with that either. She wasn't trying to be rude, but just wanted to make Vitalis feel a little better. But... A few problematic voices spoke out. While Amano did think Vitalis had a harmful view of heroes she thought there were better ways to help than antagonizing the poor girl. However the one named Katsumi seemed to have no issue doing just that. Though Amano did have to say she had somewhat of a point... Still, there had to be a better way to help her.

"I really dont think-"

But she was cut off by the words of Vigridis, the Lumen-Radiance-Dazzle-Auraglow-Phosphoresscent-Felwinter. She seemed to have something to say on Agi. And it was what she said that made Amano far more concerned... Does she really see herself that far above everyone else?... Amano was starting to feel that her purpose here may very well be Suppression just not in the way she thought... She was about to speak up to defend her childhood acquaintance. She opened her mouth and as her tongue was about to let loose some words to defuse the situation, another voice rang out.

"Dear god, shut up! If I have to sit here any longer listening to all of you ramble on I'll throw myself out the window and beg you all not to save me."

Amano jumped in surprise. She hadn't expected something like that. Looking at the source of the sound, she saw the blue-haired delinquent-esque student in the back, picking his ear with his pinky.

It had been a voice that Vigridis had apparently respected called out from the back of the class. Though that sentiment was only one way. Goto had already passed on her a thousand times by now. He had listened to each an every one of these speeches where everyone rambled on and on and on! The only one he didn't mind was Isa, and she was still longer than his! But this little debate was the final straw. "Agi may be a goody-too-shoes idiot who is far too idealistic, but if that narcissistic overlord is you, I'd sooner rocket myself into the space and take my chances with my eyes exploding from my head."

That should have gotten his point across. He had ignored pretty much all of the other responses. None of them came close to his in his mind, and he was too bored to really bother with them anyway. "So teach, who got the right answer? I know you said their is no right answer, but that was just to get us to be honest right?"

Nomura, Ota - Classroom 07 - School Track & Field
Interactions: General, four that spoke of note.
Coughing a bit at the two girls, Ota rises up from his chair and paces behind the desk, his gazed fixed upon both in turn.

"I do recall not asking for the answer to all questions, but to just answer one as you said. But at the same time I do not recall your name on this Desk, Alucards. Nor to allowing you to speak freely, nor in given permission to debate. I know a bit of your family, but in here I am the Teacher and you are the Students. And that goes for you as well Yubiki Chan, you as well Goto."

He didn't know what sort of treatment these two got in the schools they came from, but he was not about to allow this to spiral into a problem, not on his watch. "The purpose of these questions were to judge if you believed in the Self, Duty, or Purpose. And to gain a glimpse into your mindsets, to see what and where you needed work on. A team cannot ever be established if your views are hidden, if you decide to build a fortress around yourselves. Even if a good number of you leave Suppression upon graduation."

Walking over to the chalkboard behind him, Ota picks up a piece of chalk and writes. "The Self, the Job, the Ideal. Others can have differing motivations, but in work such as this or even ANVIL there are better paying jobs that are less of a danger, short of one following in the footsteps of another, being rather desperate for work, or just being a crazy person, most are motivated by one of those three things.

Which there is nothing wrong with, or is it?"
He says, drawing three characters for each of the three sources. "My own views on all three are;

What is a Hero? A Hero is one who protects, one who bares the weight of the world and allows it to play as it always has, who selflessly gives their own an enters into danger even if with complaint. It is risking ones life for thankless or thankful masses you may not know.

What is the Role of a Hero? To Guide and Protect, not to rule, not to govern, but to put the minds of the society at ease. To be an example. A guiding light in the darkness, to embody the Law in spirit and Freedom in action.

What is the Duty of a Hero? The above. A Hero is one that takes upon themselves the dirty work. We are keepers of the peace, not the flames of revolution. We watch for the Excess of those who rule from above, in support of those below. Order in our world is not such a bad thing, it may disappoint some of you, but we are glorified Janitors that keep others smiling and the tools are our powers and if need be our lives.

Least that is the answer I came to. I am a Servant that lives as a Gentleman. Is my answer correct? It is the answer I know. The way others treat it will decide the rest. While some of you had no answer, or want to reach beyond great heights, or had very curious interpretations, I can only steer them away from the dangerous excess. No one is ever the Villain in their own story for the most part, but even those people get judgement passed upon them. The right of acting as such? Well that is a talk for another time, time is short."

With that he puts the chalk down and walks to the front of the desk, his tail briefly visible with it's blue crystals on top.

"Either way, I don't mind debate and questioning. Some of you will not agree with me and some of you I sure did not agree with.." With that he eyes look over a few of them, before he continues on. "You all will find the Locker Rooms branching off the end of the Main Hall, the giant central arch and multipaned window will give it away. It will be the end leading towards the Track and Field rather than the entry wall. They are grouped on either side to Female or Male.

In fifteen minutes I want you out there in whatever clothing you wish to wear that makes you the most comfortable for your Quirk usage. Lockers have been assigned and the hero gear you forwarded and gym clothing is inside. For now the Combinations are your birthdate, Month and Day. Please change them by following the lock key booklet inside.. For now we'll be showcasing your quirk one at a time on a special obstacle course, and then there is something else... I'll give you an additional five minutes for any late arrivals, but your next instructor may take offense at this." With that he gives one wave of his hand and heads out the door.

The Timer was ticking.

Suguro, Isa - Classroom 07 - School Track & Field

Isa for her part listens to all the arguments and the teachers response, his answer was interesting and a bit in line with how her mother thought about it all, though she was far more militant with it. Either way it still went past the point she cared to think about, and the rant of the two Alucard's settled any question she had on them being related. This place was shaping up into being the school she was at, if not worse, but maybe things would change. As far as leaving Suppression when she graduated, Isa still wasn't sure, but she had a little more time to figure all that out. More interested in the tests that debating, she would just talk to any that followed her, but was quick to get up on her feet, giving a single wage of her hand with an index finger and a thumb. "Later! I just wanna get out on the field, gonna change into my hero clothes then hit the field."

And with that she was gone and quickly and messily threw her student uniform into the locker, retrieving her hero suit for it in favor of the Gym clothes, it was a simple martial arts looking garb with a red sash and a black sash with white and red highlights. She wasted no time in conversing and just wanted to get this show on the road, being the first unto the field, or close to it.

Nakao, Mari - Classroom 07 - School Track & Field
Mari paid attention to the teachers words and the argument around her, and wasn't too surprised at Vitalis digging a deeper hole for herself, then the three more joined into the fray. It was then that the teacher had enough and spoke up and to great length. His version of a Hero was ultimately linked to a symbol of society, a public servant and one that would fall into the cult of sacrifice if need be. It was not a role born of power, but of responsibility. She mostly could not say anything against this, though she was not sure if she could give her life for another, that was a questioned that needed great consideration.

Quietly sitting there, he then went on about their next course of action and gave the most bare of information, checking her desk, she found the school map he had mentioned at the start, planning her route she pauses for a bit, then waits as he gets up, giving them permission to do what they wanted, so long as they were on the field within 15 minutes and 20 if they wanted to anger the next instructor.

As he left the room, she spoke out and stood up. "Hmm. I shall also follow our horned friend. It was..nice meeting most of you, maybe we can talk more later, or on the field? I would like to take a little time to learn the layout of the school."

With that she bows and heads out on her own, eventually finding her way to change into her own multicolored and fitted suit. Provided no one joined her on the excursion she would be among the first to step onto the field.

Last edited:
Kuroi Tetsuya

Mentions: Agi, Vigridis, Nomura, Goto

Interactions: None particularly, @Around86

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he sat down, everything seemed to continue as it had been. Kuroi wasn't even sure if any had paid him any mind, not that he took issue with that. The arguing took full precedent and focus of the class. Why couldn't they all be like him and not care? He didn't exactly agree with Agi's take either, but he knew him long enough to know that there was no point arguing, and that was even if Kuroi was argumentative for the sake of it.

This was something that Snow White had yet to pick up on, apparently.

He yawned, at just about the same time Goto spoke up. Out of those from Ketsubutsu, Goto and his relationship was probably the most rough, though strangely enough Kuroi had respect for him. It was for precisely the reason that he just demonstrated; he took no shit. The two were alike, though Goto was more temperamental. Honestly, Kuroi wanted to boo him when he first gave his introduction, but to Goto's credit, that was a completely accurate representation of what to expect from him.

As Kuroi leaned back in his seat, arms folded across his chest, he idly watched as their teacher spoke up again. The questions were to get an idea of their thinking and sense their "duty". He likely failed on that account, not that he cared. He didn't think he shared a purpose with anyone in the room, and if nobody had drawn lines or conclusions, he preferred to keep it that way. Less drama, less mess.

Sighing a bit, Kuroi gave pause as the teacher left, followed by the cat and excitable horn-head. He watched the latter leave, still partly suspicious, then got up himself.

"Never thought I'd actually want to go to the boy's locker room, but here we are," He commented to no one in particular.

Leaving without further greeting, he didn't seem particularly interested in conversing, and unless stopped would head straight to get dressed and head for the field.

Kuroi didn't really classify it as a "hero costume", but as he said he never intended on joining the hero association. It resembled more closely an ANVIL combat uniform, but modified for quirk usage. His upper body was uncovered, save for a black bodysuit that seemed to continue down to under the black cargo shorts that covered his lower body and some black running shoes on his feet.

Agi Mizushima
Interactions: @Jessica @Reanimator Spuds @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen @Cresion Breezes
Mentions: everyone

Well, then things had rather drastically went out of wack as the moment Agi finished his words seemed to have trigger Vigidris, and the girl Katsumi had apparently triggered Vitalis which then lead a few others like Goto to react sharply all leading to the teacher snapping them all back into their place. Welp Agi had expected all of that to go down within the first day of school making it easy to say this group was definitely going to be a learning curve. After the rest of the speeches were given the teacher gave his own answer which Agi liked as it was rather well linked to Agi's own thoughts. The beauty of this was it had opened Agi's eyes to what this team thought, and there were a few different bubbles of thought to it with certain people in them or mixed with bits of each. The energetic hero in the works had to admit though minus the shacky feelings on deck to some of those around him there was much potential here. It was pretty clear Vigidris's words had no effect on Agi, nor did he have any ill will to it as he genuinely smiled at the teacher's next assignment.

"Don't be too flashy and steal the show Yori," Agi joked as he started to leave passing his buddy Yori with a soft shoulder pat as he chuckled At Koroui's light grumbling about actually wanting to go to the boy's locker. Agi momentarily remembered a time that Koroui wouldn't even enter such a room until everyone else had left being too shy around the guys even Agi knew it was more he didn't want to get trapped in a conversation with them.

"Oye Goto remind me who desperately needed help on our big report for lack of preparation last year," Agi shot back at his blue blur buddy taking a shot at Goto for the village idiot comment. On his way out the door, he gave Amon a random high five as they headed for the lockers the day still had a hopeful potential of recovering from the nasty bit. Yori, Amon, Goto, and even Kuroi hilariously the four he had hung out the most with at his old school had miraculously made their way to Suppression this was indeed a shock, but a very welcome one. Before Agi even reached his locker the lock had sounded off opening up, and literally floated over to Agi's hands as he hummed grabbing his clothes swapping into his hero shorts, and cloak. With no shirt on he added his very intriguing shoes that upon closer inspection were literally made of metal. In fact, if one dared to star at the cloak they would notice that it was laced with metal threads as well. The last thing he pulled out was a couple of black handcuffs that he placed on each hand. With that, he gave a big grin and slammed his fists together causing his skin to literally turn black all the way up to where his neck met his head. On his left side of his chest, the Kanji symbol for storm appeared in a light gray. With his outfit on, and his excitement near the explosion he headed out to the field

"Heh ready to rock this place Kuroi bud," Agi spoke loudly as he caught up with his victim/Best friend who had also just caught up. Agi gave him a good slap on the back as caught up. Giving him a big smile and a thumbs-up he added.

"Honestly I was shocked to see you here didn't think this was your type of show, but you did say you had plans for Anvil so I guess it's not too surprising. Oye Isa was it When we get a chance we should totally spar," he smiled and wave at the two girls who had beat them to the punch getting there. Agi had to admit from the moment he heard Isa's answer he had felt the heat from a fellow battle enthusiast, and well he was raring to test her out for potential sparring buddy.

"Mari right it's a pleasure to meet you also," he politely added to the catgirl next to Isa not as heatedly as he could tell he was more a governing type, and probably wouldn't be up for a sparring buddy. Nonetheless, though he aimed to make friends with her as well if given the chance. He offered both girls a solid bow, and then a firm handshake if they wanted to take it.

Ichika Monsera
Interactions: @Nim @Thaleko
Mentions: All the girls.

This was one of those moments you realized the myth of guys getting along better in a military setting than girls was pretty damn accurate as with the guys heading out rather relaxed, and excited the majority of girls were clearly locked into a deadweight of opening opinions of each other. Ichika let out a rough sigh as she views who she would be working with Amano, and here would get along great hell they knew each other since childhood through their parents. Yet Katsumi and Vigridis were clearly graded A+ stick up their ass material, Vitalis was mumbling in a panic to her own response back at Katsumi, Isa was literally a wrecking ball walking, Mari was definitely a no-fun government type, which left Aika as the perfect person to start to know out of this group of fellow female heroes.

"A pleasure to meet you Aika," Ichika politely bowed with her monotone voice trying to not be... so monotone. She also decided to pull Vitalis out of her rut by nudging the non-asshole vampire with her tail as a soft pat on the shoulder.

"Would you like to walk, and talk with us so we can start getting a feel for our fellow classmates," Ichika offered hoping Aika, and Vitalis would take the offer as she headed to the locker rooms. It didn't take her long to swap over to her hero outfit as it was simple but effective in giving a mean appearance like a punk from high school who could scare the bully with a simple look. Though it was also notably humorous as Ichika added her signature pixie dust container to her mouth taking a quick shot of sugar in preparation for what she was sure was about to go down.

Mitsuo Uchida
Mentions: Numora (@RedArmyShogun ), Classmates

As he listened to the rest of the class's answers, Mitsuo found himself interested by the views everyone presented. They were certainly varied and made him curious as to how would people end up working together. Each with their own goals, of course, but he knew that sometimes conflicting ideals or how they are presented could cause conflict or fraction.

And soon enough, he got an example of exactly that. One of the two Alucard girls, Vitalis he believed? Went and started talking against another girl, who had apparently made a remark that was directed at her. And then the other Alucard girl started talking against one of the guys. Then there was an outburst from the confidence guy, before the teacher started to talk again, scolding all those that spoke up after they were supposed to, and then beginning to explain more about this assignment. He also provided his own answers, before instructing them to move on ahead.

As he saw the others starting to converse a bit among themselves, Mitsuo decided to just head to the locker room and get prepared. His gear didn't require much to put on, and soon enough he was soon outside, ready to showcase his quirk to the best of his abilities.

Aika Yamada
Interactions: Ichika (@Azurian Dream )
Mentions: Classmates and Teach

As the others answered, Aika was still less than interested. She contemplated seeing if she could potentially close her eyes and rest a bit, only to hear one of the students give a sting at another. Glancing in their direction, a second girl soon reacted. The one who spoke in the same accent as the batty princess. And soon enough the batty princess herself reacted to something too, making Aika roll her eyes. Teach then scolded a few and gave an explanation of things.

Once he was done, and they were dismissed, Aika prepared to get up and head to out of the classroom, before another girl stopped and... bowed to her? Aika just blinked twice in surprise as the girl spoke in a very monotone voice, and apparently wanted to get to know one another. As they headed to the lockers, Aika just glanced at the other girl, who apparently also elected to drag the batty-princess accent-like girl with her. Amusing, but still weird.

Eventually, at the locker room, Aika changed to her hero outfit quickly, which was a replica of the outfit she wore before. If there were any differences, they were not visible. Once she made sure everything was set, she turned to look at Ichika "We'll get to know everyone better out there. That's the whole point of this day, dummy." She said before heading out to the field. She still didn't get what was up with bowing like that to someone who wasn't your superior.

Kaizen Shinkami
Interactions: @Thaleko @RedArmyShogun
Mentions: locker room bois
Kaizen was surprised to see that there were a lot more argumentative people than he would have expected, but then again perhaps the school prioritized the student's abilities above all else. Even the timid Vitalis was not above firing shots upon receiving unkind remarks. He was very tempted to speak his mind as well until more students joined in. It got to a point where the teacher had to step in to restore order. Based on the school's reputation, he had expected a much harsher punishment than scolding them with words. Nonetheless, Kaizen was also curious as to what the purpose of these questions were. Yet again the teacher had surprised the bug boy with the optimism behind his answers. Perhaps this school was not as cynical as he thought they were.

After hearing the teacher tell them about a locker room and obstacle course, Kaizen was intrigued by what sort of obstacle course they would have that could challenge everyone equally. As he made his way to the door way, he had just enough time to pat Vitalis' shoulder to give her a reassuring thumbs up, indirectly telling her that he wouldve done the same if he had been in a similar situation. He then briefly turned his attention to whoever was left in the class and said "I look forward to working with all of you." He then made his way to the boys locker room.

In truth he didn't really that much hero equipment apart from insect essence that he could eat to speed up his transformations. His main reason for entering the locker room was to see how it looked like and perhaps socialize a bit with the other boys. Upon opening his locker he could see the insect tablets as expected but also a letter with his family's seal on it. He recognized the handwriting as his mother's but did not have the heart to open it. At least not yet. He wanted to break the ice the other boys but they all seemed preoccupied with their own mates. Seeing this, he decided he might as well prepare himself by transforming into a more suitable form. He formed a cocoon around himself to begin the transformation process. A few minutes later he reemerged
with a red colored exoskeleton adorned with yellow patterns that resembled flames. To the untrained eye, it seemed like mere color change since the overall shape of his body remained the same, but most of changes was made internally. He didn't really know what to expect from obstacle course so he went his general "loadout".

After the transformation he made his way to the track and field of the school, excited to see what they had in store for them. He was one of the earlier ones to arrive since he could see there were only a few students that were there. Upon seeing a familiar face, Mari, the bugman gave a wave to greet her. "It's good to see a fellow UA student here. It seems a few of our friends have been selected as well." There was always something unnatural about seeing a large humanoid bug talking so casually, but perhaps he'll fit much better in this school.