Medieval Times: Ventorum [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Crim and I will keep it alive until everyone returns.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So how are you all liking Dimidium and Anton's journey north?

@XxDreamingxX
Oh, I didn't mean I was waiting for a post from you here xDD
I meant that you were waiting for Edward as well ouo
Sorry for my terrible English that may or may not have made it confusing ;u;

Reactions: CrimDemon
Time for a roll call wonderful people, if you are still with this RP respond to this post please.

Since there is a pause, and I took the pains to actually create a character, I will start introducing my character.

Since there is a pause, and I took the pains to actually create a character, I will start introducing my character.
I wouldn't if I were you, it seems that most people have abandoned the RP. It seems that ventorum is dead.

I wouldn't if I were you, it seems that most people have abandoned the RP. It seems that ventorum is dead.

Seems like life has taken a hold of everyone in my opinion. But it'd be a shame if it just died so early, especially since things became interesting.

Seems like life has taken a hold of everyone in my opinion. But it'd be a shame if it just died so early, especially since things became interesting.
I know, I wanted it to keep going but a lot of people got stuck interacting with Edward so when he left they were stuck in Limbo and got bored then left. Crim and myself kept it going but it was time to look at the writing on the wall unfortunately.

I know, I wanted it to keep going but a lot of people got stuck interacting with Edward so when he left they were stuck in Limbo and got bored then left. Crim and myself kept it going but it was time to look at the writing on the wall unfortunately.
Right behind you...................... I have exam week right now so I suppose I won't join in so soon. But I assure you I'm still interested!

I HAVE RETURNNNNNNNED
The reason I've been inactive is because, you know, exams.
But OTHERWISE I still wanna keep this up. I'm not quitting a role play until I say I'm quitting a role play >3>
Okay that one didn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.