Mayburn Academy for the Misguided and Troubled (OOC, no longer accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*fell asleep without posting*

I'll do that today~

Okay I posted! Here are the room assignments I came up with, feel free to trade or switch or whatever if you want. Also, if any character is inactive ( @PastelPoltergeist @Justaddnutts poke poke), you can have a Mayburn employee come and give you a room switch or something so everyone is involved. The dance is gonna start soon~

Bash//Jack
Matthew//Ezra//Joseph
Christen//Jamie

Cameron//Crescent
Katrina//Rebecca

Okay I posted! Here are the room assignments I came up with, feel free to trade or switch or whatever if you want. Also, if any character is inactive ( @PastelPoltergeist @Justaddnutts poke poke), you can have a Mayburn employee come and give you a room switch or something so everyone is involved. The dance is gonna start soon~

Bash//Jack
Matthew//Ezra//Joseph
Christen//Jamie

Cameron//Crescent
Katrina//Rebecca
What's the numbers for the other rooms?

Uhh 24, 25 for the guys and 27, 28 for the girls. We can say the boys' hallway ends at 26.

Rofl great Cam and Cres in the same room lol.

Reactions: nikki.13
Nice , I will try to post tonight but if not it'll definitely be tomorrow :)

Reactions: nikki.13
*creeps out from the darkness hesitantly with uncertain eyes* I'm very sorry i haven't posted yet….*hides behind magically appearing pillar* haven't had a chance to yet……. and when i remember to its like 4 am…..

OH MY GOD.
I am so sorry for not being involved in this, I was busy with my studies over the past few weeks.
Could anyone link me to the current roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.