Mayburn Academy for the Misguided and Troubled (OOC, no longer accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I posted a link to the IC thread so post whenever!

Yes, but I'm gonna say you're the last one! ;) A female is probably needed to even the playing field, but either is welcome.

tumblr_n8hdz9uA4Z1sjgh2do1_500.jpg

Name:
Joseph Hendricks

Date of birth:
The 14th of March 1995

Sexual Orientation:
Bi, but leans more towards guys

Biography/Crime:
Sometimes bad things just happened to good people and when the bad things just keep stacking on top of each other eventually something has to give and in Joseph's case it was his mind.

For as long as Joseph can remember his home has been filled by loud arguments, fighting, drugs, alcohol and a constant struggle to find money to buy food. This was eventually picked up on when the school Joseph attended started to notice he often when he kept making ridicules excuses for why he didn't have food, why he had been wearing the same shirt for almost a week or what source of all his bruises was. It didn't take a genius to notice he needed help and at the age of 14 he was admitted to the foster care system. The foster care system worked great in the beginning, but eventually Joseph was getting bounced around between homes and each time Joseph felt he was getting to know and open up to someone he was sen someone new. That was until he got placed in the home of a elderly couple, everything was great except that the man in the house had a thing for young boys.

So one night at the age of 18 the man made his way into Joseph's room as his wife was sleeping as he had been doing for years now, but this night would not end like the rest. The last thing he remember from that night before the police was throwing his blood soaked body into a car was seeing the man undress one last time.

In court Joseph was laid out about how is life had been, what he had experienced and it seemed someone had taken pity on him. The final verdict was that

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
can you explain to me your vision for the crime/bio?

@Cherry What do you mean? The crime and biography is up to you. If you read mine/everyone else's section, we basically just describe life before our character committed the crime, what crime they committed, and what their goals are at Mayburn. The crime can be something harmless such as shoplifting to something more gruesome/awful, your choice. Make sense?

Also, I'm closing sign-ups now! :D

@Cherry What do you mean? The crime and biography is up to you. If you read mine/everyone else's section, we basically just describe life before our character committed the crime, what crime they committed, and what their goals are at Mayburn. Make sense?
okay, i was just over thinking it i guess

No problem, sorry if I wasn't clear on something :)

So I'm thinking we should plot...something. Either a dance or get together or group therapy session or something where everyone comes together and...shit happens. :B Ideas, thoughts, add-ons?

So I'm thinking we should plot...something. Either a dance or get together or group therapy session or something where everyone comes together and...shit happens. :B Ideas, thoughts, add-ons?
Oooh nice I think that sounds cool

Reactions: nikki.13
Like a "Welcome Newbies" dance sorta thing?

That would fit in quite well with the fact it's an school of some sort

Cool, we can get that rolling once more people post :)

Yeah the dance perfect, what's more awkward then having to have a party around criminals xD

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Haha, we all have those moments. It was great!! I'm gonna wait for a couple more people to post before I reply

Lol I finally got my post in sorry for the wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.