Maybe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Dawn blushed. Aston laughed, "I knew that," even though he didn't.

Dusk went into the changing rooms and got changed again. Anything had to be better than this.

Reactions: REincarnate
"She's probably going to class," Dawn strugged.
"Dusk," Aston almost yelled it but it turned out a quiet mumble.

Leo walked inside the school. It looked gray and old, but he would give it a chance. As he walked in, he heard the door slam. He turned around, and slammed his fist on the door, screaming "WHAT IS THIS? LET ME OUT!"
After twenty minutes, he decided it was hopeless. He continued inside the school. Damn, looks like he's going to be locked in this hell. And he even gave it a chance. He sighed as he found the cafeteria, got some food, and sat down, poking the mysterious blobs right next to the mystery meat. He decided that this was too UN-secure. He made his own food appear right in front of him, and he ate quietly.

Randy sighed "well she could've said bye."
He let himself fall into the water and started to swim.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"Dusk isn't one for goodbyes," Dawn pointed out.

Dusk saw some guy in the cafeteria. She walked up to him with her lunch. "Let me guess...new kid, doesn't like it. Thinks there's no hope in Hell."

Randy swam to the edge and got out, he left his legs dangeling in the water and wztched Aston and Dawn.

Randy chuckled "Nothing, just cramp in my foot."
He looked at Aston with a smirk "I think I offended her."

"Just a bit," Aston agreed. "But then, girls get offended and it's like a catfight," he laughed.

Randy chuckled ''Hm. that might work.''
He looked down and moved his foot ''Ah, all good.''
He got into the water again and let his body float.

Aston looked around, "Hey, where'd Dawn go?"

Dusk sighed as he didn't reply. "No need to ignore me," she scoffed at Leo. (@Turtle )

Dawn went back to the dorm and flopped onto the bed.

Randy looked around "what? Did she leave too? I expected more from her.."
He shrugged and chuckled "guess it's just us."

"That's girls for you," Aston laughed, "Yeah. Well. What happened to girls in bikinis?" He chuckled slightly. Practically everybody there was male.

Randy shrugged "I don't know, this place doesn't seem to have babes."
He started laughing "I can't believe I just used that word."

"It has them. Just not interesting ones. Well, everybody has a story to tell. Just, nobody actually tells it," Aston gulped, wondering if Dawn had told Randy what'd happened to them. He hoped so; he couldn't remember.

Randy sighed "Dawn told me.. have you ever stopped to ask for someone's story? People might surprise you."