Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even got to her dorm yet and already having romantic excursions? She surely works fast.

I mean... What would you expect from a girl who hasn't spent any time in the actual human world? She's spent all of her time with dragons. She saved up all of her romantic experiences for right when she meets someone she likes. Hehe~

Yeah sometimes you gotta have a some romance really quickly, of course Keon is to errrr dense to just get an instant relationship.

Saving up romantic experiences? I didn't know it worked like that. Maybe I'm just out of touch.

It does when you're in complete control of someone's life~ ;)

So is the arena open? Or is that for another time?

Well Kira and Shade escalated quickly.

Also realizing that Kira and Nix if they ever talk would probably have the most awkward and hilarious conversations due to both lacking proper social skills.

And on another note does anyone know if there is one theme on iwaku where all colors show up just fine without being hard to read?

Nope! Some type of color is always going to be hard to read.

If anything, the best I think is the dark backrounds. The only thing I struggle with reading is dark purple and well. Black.

From experience, two people lacking social skills simply don't talk. They don't have awkward conversation or anything, they just greet each other then sit in silence for the rest of the year.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE~ IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOUR CHARACTERS TO START HEADING TO ORIENTATION IN THE NEXT FEW POSTS. IF YOU HAVEN'T INTERACTED WITH YOUR DORM ROOMMATE, THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO SO QUICKLY. I WILL BE MAKING THE CHARACTERS HEAR THAT THEY NEED TO HEAD TO THE AUDITORIUM TO START ORIENTATION. I'LL BE POSTING THAT AROUND MIDNIGHT MDT. IF YOU HAVEN'T INTERACTED WITH YOUR DORM ROOMMATE, IT MAY BE A GOOD IDEA TO GET YOUR CHARACTER'S BUTT IN GEAR. Though, if you cannot make a post by today, you can make one tomorrow. Though, you must have an EXTREMELY short conversation with your dorm roommate and then be on your way.

Considering how Kira's disappeared on some kind of date, I think it might be better to have her turn up in the room after orientation so that my character whose name I've temporarily forgotten can overreact to her sudden and unexpected appearance.

Kira's in the dorm room right now. *Blinks* Also, your character's name is Harumi. ;) (At least, I'm pretty sure that's it...)

Ive got almost a dozen characters on the go ATM :D and they all have different names. How did I not notice her coming in? Maybe I stopped getting notifications.

*Shrugs* Maybe.

I'm just happy that she got to steal a kiss from Shade before running away all embarrassed. And he doesn't even know that he was her first everything~

Just a heads up, I changed my name.

Sleepinghat got got by the Guestzombie...

I know~ I saw that! I'm worried that sleepinghat won't be able to come back! DX

He wont. he's a Guestzombie now. No one knows how they work of why they occur, simply one thing - there is no cure for guestzombiefication.

NOOOOO~ Now I have to go and change the goddam dorm assignments. *Stomps off*

Status
Not open for further replies.