Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY GOT MY POST UP!!! Can I get cookies?

Poor Nix. So many horrifying things happened to him.

Alex is going to have his face bashed in by Shade sooner or later.

And on the first day, Faceless NPC #1 goes down. How many will fall at Val's hand? Only time will tell.

Just so all of you know, I've added the dorm room assignments to the first post of this thread~ So y'all don't have to search to find the post with the dorm assignments!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
All of these interesting entrances... And I rode in on a bicycle... Damnit.

It's not that bad. My character was there with others who were already 1-2s being tested. Well, that and he became a duke while it was happening...

Well, you could always do something that involves an NPC getting injured. That never gets old.

Also, who wants to do a skype meetup?

I would love for an NPC to get severely injured... There may be tears of joy.

@AceSorcerer I'd be happy to set up a Skype group if some other people are interested~

Feel free to add me. My handle on skype and my handle on here are identical.

I'm in for the Skype group! Also. I WILL post tomorrow. I swear. Am I the last person to get my intro in?

Also, shut up Cryso. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
~highfives Celane~ Rollin in blue-collar style...

I'm in for the Skype group! Also. I WILL post tomorrow. I swear. Am I the last person to get my intro in?

Also, shut up Cryso. >.>
Think so. Don't worry too much, though, because the only inter-character interaction going on right now is Kira and Shade hitting on each other, and Matt getting along with Pipsqueak. I mean, Lalo.

So far, one NPC has been harmed in the making of this film.

And Syler is just staring at her roommate waiting for to react to the cheap piece of trash that just got thrown into her prison cell.

Ladies and gents, I've hit my low point of the night and should no longer be trying. Or even sitting upright. I'll see y'all tomorrow!

Think so. Don't worry too much, though, because the only inter-character interaction going on right now is Kira and Shade hitting on each other, and Matt getting along with Pipsqueak. I mean, Lalo.

So far, one NPC has been harmed in the making of this film.
RIP that one guy.

So I've set up the Skype group and anyone who'd like to join it (Who isn't already in it) should send me a PM so that I can add them to the Skype group. Thanks guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.