Masters Little Pet

She blushed darkly and nodded her head to her master.

He led her to the room, once they were there. There was ropes, whips and other toys laid out. "Ready for more training?" giving her a small smirk. "How are you feeling now, still want more?" leading her to the bed.

Her eyes were wide as she looked at the toys and whips and ropes. She was nervous but when he asked if she still wanted to she nodded her head. "Anything for my master," she murmured softly to him.

He smiled pleasingly at her, "Lay on the bed, I'll take things slow for now."

She nodded her head and went over to the bed. She did as he asked, and laid down on his bed, looking a bit nervous but she would do she promised.

Once she was laying on the bed, he started to wrists and legs to the bed posts. He didn't say much as he was doing this, but he caressed and teased her every now and again, seeing how she would react as he took of the clothes she was wearing by cutting them. "Oh what should we start with? so many options to choose from." asking her to chose.

She shivered as he cut her clothes off her body. She blushed, since he could see her clearly. "I... I don't know master... I'll be happy with anything you choose," she said softly.

"Alright." he said finishing off the last cut before grabbing a few toys. Going over to a box he pulled out small nipple clamps and put them on her tightly, "These will help with stimulation." he said as he placed them on her and gave her breasts a little squeeze. He ran his hand down her body going lower and lower to her female parts and gave it a little spank.

She yelped when the clamps were put on her and she bit her lip at the stinging sensation. When he squeezed her breasts she let out a gasp at the pleasure that followed after it. When he moved his hands down her body to her privates she blushed darkly. She let out a whimper when he slapped her private area, not enjoying that at all.

"Someone doesn't like that." testing to see what she likes and doesn't like. Placing his hand on her privates and started to massage, pinch and tease just a little.

She let out a soft moan softly as he pinched and teased her.

Smiling he continued till she was wet completely before entering to fingers inside of her.

She let out a soft whimper as she felt a little bit of pain as he slipped his fingers into her.

She pulled them out but not entirely and instantly pushed them hard into her, thrusting in and out.

She bit her lip to keep from letting out a cry. Her eyes began to water as he was rough with her.

When he saw her bite her lip. He slowed down just a little bit and stopped to give her a break before fingering her again. "Breathe deeply but slowly the pain will subside. Just remember to relax." reminding her as he cleaned up his hands.

She did as he asked and breathed slowly and tried to relax, but her body trembled slightly from the pain. After a little while she had stopped shaking so badly and even began to get a bit wet.

He started to massage her again but gently and started to tickle her clit.

She let out a soft moan, a blush forming on her cheeks in embarrassment.

She smiled back and started to fondle her breasts some more.