Masters Little Pet

She bit her lip as he fondled her, she was still not used to it and she did moan out but she was embarrassed by it.

He noticed the embarrassment on her face after she moaned. "I guess we'll stop there." giving her a last few pinches and licking her clit gently.

"Training takes time." he said as he untied her. Once she was untied he pulled her close to him and held her for a bit before telling her to get cleaned up and finish up what she was suppose to do.

She was panting softly but nodded her head to her master and when he left she went to the bathroom and cleaned up before she pulled on her rob and went to go clean. She was done cleaning after a few hours and once she was done she felt tired but she went to see her master and asked him what he would like to eat for dinner.

When she entered his study he looked at her with a pleased smile on his face that she completed her chores. "I was thinking ordering Chinese for dinner tonight from your favorite restuarant. How does that sound?" inviting her over to him.

She smiled and seemed to relax. She went over and stood next to him. She had a small bandage on her hand. She had cut her palm while cleaning but she cleaned the wound and had bandaged it up. "That sounds very good Master," she murmured softly.

He placed an arm around her hips bringing her in to sit on his lap during this time he noticed the cut, "How and when did this happen?" taking the band-aid off to examine the cut before letting her go get ready for dinner. "Wear something cute." he said smiling softly at her.

"Oh... I was washing dishes and a knife nicked my hand," she said softly to him. When he asked her to put something cute on for dinner she nodded her head. "So I can wear my clothes?" she asked softly. She was still wearing the outfit he had told her to wear.

He sighed "Alright, just be careful next time. I don't like it when you hurt yourself." Giving her a forgiving smile "Yes, you can wear your clothes. I wouldn't expect you to go out in public wearing that outfit."

She nodded her head and leaned into him. She was tired but she knew she had to go shower and get ready, so she pulled away and stood up. "I'll got get ready," she said softly to him.

He released her letting her go to get ready. As he waited he finished up his work and created training guidelines for her.

She showered quickly and then got dressed, shaving her legs again and fixing her hair nicely. She decided to wear her red dress with the white small polka dots. He had gotten it for 17th birthday and it was her favorite dress. She put on a pair of cute flats and did her make up nicely. She put on her necklace and a bracelet before she walked to the living room and sat on the sofa, waiting for her master to come down.

Hearing her footsteps he quickly got showered and shaved his face. He decided to wear a black casual suit like pants and a white button down tee leaving the top ones undone. He liked showing his chest skin every now again; he brushed his hair back and added a few spikes in the front. Checking himself in the mirror once more he put on a watch and necklace before leaving the room. On his way down he noticed her waiting she was so beautiful. "All ready?" he asked reaching out his hand to help her up. "You look stunning." giving her a little kiss on the cheek.

She smiled and blushed when he kissed her cheek. She smiled and nodded her head. She pulled on her coat and buttoned up. She smiled at her master as they walked to his car.

He opened the door for her before going to the driver's side. Once he was in the car he turned the heater on just a little bit before pulling out of the drive way.

She smiled and thanked him as she sat down in the passenger side of the car. She smiled at him, buckling up as they drove off.

His right arm went over her shoulders as he drove. "How's school going for you anything new?"

"I was told I was chosen to speak at our graduation this year, the only one how got picked," she said softly to her master. She was one of the smartest girls at her school.

"That's great. I'll have to take the day off from work. I knew you could do it, you work so hard." giving her a soft smile. "Is there anything you want in particular as a graduation gift. And is there going to be a prom?"

"I... I was wondering if I could go to college..." she asked softly. When he asked about prom she nodded her head. "I really don't want to go to the prom. It seems like a waste," she said softly to him.

"Hmm... I would miss you a lot, but if that's what you really want then you my permission. What is it that want to do exactly? Have you started looking and prepping for the SATs." He gave her a soft smile "I'll help you anyway possible. Are you sure prom is a big night and I think you should go plus it's every girls dream to go prom. Plus Alexander will be here during that time." Alexander is Draven's nephew and god son and a big time fashion model.