Master's Kitten

He clapped too, finally starting to eat. My name is Darcy now, he told himself, repeating the name in his mind. He would get used to it soon, he hadn't really liked being called 'fifteen' so he was happy to finally let the name go.

Darcy smiled and followed her to the study. "I like them," he told her, going to sit next to her. "I feel really happy here miss," Darcy said to her. "Anyway, is there anything you want to do right now?" he asked, flicking an ear curiously.

"I am very glad." She stroked his head and looked at him questioningly. "Not really. Did you have something in mind sweetheart?" She petted him gently and smiled.

Darcy purred lightly. "Hm? No, I was just asking," he replied, smiling. He blushed lightly and shuffled his feet. "The other pets told me that sometimes masters made their pets do stuff... And I was wondering. I'm fine with it," he told her, feeling a little embarassed.

Being curious she looked down at him. "What kind of things did they say they did?" She ran her hand down his back and back up to his ear playing with them softly. She knew what they had told him. She would start him slow, not rushing him into it.

He grinned nervously, still blushing. "You know... Stuff..." he said again. "Like... Stuff you do in bed." Of course, Darcy was well aware that his master was probably quite mature. He still found it an awkward subject to talk about. He'd have problems with performing actions for his master though.

"Ahh. I see well. I have one question for you." Running her hand down his cheek to his chin she made him look at her. "What do you think of me, and be honest." She wanted to know if he liked her enough to do things with her, or if she would have to train him. "Don't be afraid to say what you feel."

He looked at her and smiled. "I think you're very cute, miss," he replied. "You have really pretty hair and nice eyes. I like your clothes too." He thought for a moment, then started blushing again. "And, if you don't mind my saying, I think I'm quite attracted to you."

A smile graced her perfectly shaped lips and she said," Thank you." Ruffling his hair she told him to come closer. Whispering into his ear,"I'm attracted to you too." She rubbed him chin softly looking at him with soft but lust filled eyes. "Darcy will you come with me to my bedroom please. I have something to show you."

He nodded, blushing as she told him she was attracted to him. Darcy saw a slight change in the way she looked at him, and he felt a little nervous. Excited though. He nodded again and stood up to follow her to her room. Once there he stood politely and smiled at her. "What is it, ma'am?" he asked.

Walking behind a curtain she changed into lingere and a silk robe that hit above her knees. "What do you think of me now?" She asked turning a small circle then letting the robe slip to the floor. Her perfectly shaped body was drenched in the light from the moon. The fire behind her gave it a soft halo of light. She smiled softly and stepped towards him.

He waited quietly, sitting on the bed and swinging his legs a little. When she came back out, Darcy blushed a deep red. He felt himself stiffen, and he looked at her nervously. "I think... You look very... Wonderful," he told her, smiling.

Maria slowly walked to him and carresed his face with her hand. "You can touch me if you would like." She said smiling at him and running her hand down his neck to his chest. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

Darcy smiled as she caressed him. "R-really?" he asked. His hands went up then, going to her waist. He was nervous though, not sure where to touch her. "M-miss," Darcy stuttered a little, "Are you sure it's alright?"

She nodded her head. "Yes. I promise." She move his hands up and down her waist. Down to her shapely thighs and up to her round breast.

"A-Alright," he said, smiling at her. As she moved his hands, he tensed a little, but liked it. Once his hands made it to her breasts, he reddened a little. He couldn't help but squeeze them lightly. "Wow..." he murmured lightly.

Watching his reactions she didn't watch his hands. When he squeezed her soft breasts she gasped out in delight. Little did he know they were the most sensitive part of her body. "Aah. Darcy." She moaned. She smiled and laid herself down on the bed. "Join me, please."

He withdrew his hand when she moaned, thinking he'd done something wrong. When she laid down though, he smiled and laid next to her. "Yes miss," he said, smiling. "May I touch you again?" he asked politely.

He looked at her as if he had done something wrong but he hadn't. "Yes you may. You can touch me however you would like. You won't hurt me." She softly ran her hand from his waist up his chest to have him slip his shirt off. 'He's so skinny. I'll have to feed him more until he fills out better.' She said to herself making a mental note.

Darcy shivered a little when she touched him, though it was a delighted shiver. He pulled his shirt off and blushed a little, knowing he was pretty scrawny looking. Now that he had permission, he let his hands go to her hips, then slid them up to her breasts.

Feeling his hands roan her body she got goosebumpa cover her dainty form. She was very aroused. "Darcy." She moaned. He hovered over her. Slowly raising her leg she rubbed her knee against his crotch.