Master's Kitten

Darcy gave a light gasp when her knee rubbed him. She'd probably be able to feel his stiff member through his pants. As she did this, his hand had finally come to rest on her breasts, squeezing them a little once again.

She could feel his stiff cock through his pants. When he squeezed her breasts she moaned in pleasure. Sitting up she unclasped her bra letting him see her perfectly rounded mounds. "Do you like what you see? " she asked gently caressing his cheek.

He looked up at her as she straightened, his eyes widening a little as she unhooked her bra. "Oh my... Yes, yes I do!" he replied, grinning. "They're quite lovely miss..." he told her, blushing a little.

"Why don't you touch them then? " she said smiling. She watched him carefully and encouraged him with soft touches. He seemed enthusiastic but still timid. Seeing him hesitate slightly she grasped his hands softly placing them on her bare breasts. "Darcy, don't be afraid. When you touch me like this it feels good. Don't you want to please your mistress?" She asked softly. She softened her eyes and looked at him sweetly.

He really did want to touch them. He was nervous though, he'd never been asked to do anything like this. They'd told him, but now that it was happening, he felt too excited and nervous. When she put his hand on her breast, he smiled. "Of course I do," he said, nodding. He caressed her breasts lightly, using both hands now.

Caressing her breasts made her moan loudly. His hands moved in circular motions and felt really good. Maria hadn't been touch this way for a while so the slightest touch was arousing. Slowly sitting up she worked to unbutton his pants. He blushed darker and even stopped for a moment. "Don't stop. Ignore me." She said softly.

He continued to rub them, then stopped and blushed when she started unbuttoning his pants. At her words, he nodded. "Yes ma'am," he replied. Darcy continued caressing her breasts, squeezing them gently and rubbing his thumbs along her nipples.

Feeling him play with her nipples made her whimper. Her hands faltered as she unzipped his pants. "Just like that." She said shakily into his ear. She finally got his pants unzipped and let them slide down. Her heart began to race to see what he had between his legs.

As his pants came off, he blushed lightly and smiled. He was stiff already. Darcy continued to play with her, pinching her nipples gently as he did so. "I'm hard, miss, is that good?" he asked her, smiling.

She looked down to his cock stiffly through his underpants. "Yes Darcy. That's very good." She said scratching him behind his ear."You can move your hands lower now." She looked at him sweetly.