1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
Updated: 3/9/2017
  • Hello, Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've taken up a forum roleplay, but I have finally found more time to take on another plot! I'll be honest; I'm super excited for Mass Effect: Andromeda. I played all three games last year finally and fell in love with the characters and plot. Because of this, I'm very excited for the new space and aliens! The game release has also put me into a deep science fiction fix.

Specifically, I would love to do something in the Mass Effect universe. We can do an AU where the reapers didn't destroy everything, or we can do a different system. I'm cool with both! What I'm looking for is a person willing to play a Turian, Quarian, Krogan or a Drell. I would prefer male, to be honest, as I intend to have romance in this game. In return, though I'm more than willing to double up on characters and play someone you'd enjoy shipping with your character. I would like to keep this out of canon story, if only because then we can have plenty of free reign with the characters and such, and that way we don't have to worry about keeping them in character.

Now as for the plot, I'm not too particular about it. I'd love to do a slice of life. Everyone does an exciting adventure; I'd think it would be cool to do a slice of life style with the universe. Not every alien goes on some wild adventure. All the same that isn't to say that adventure isn't up for discussion and I have an interest in that as well. If you happen to have an idea, I'd love to hear it! Go check out the plots tab. If one interests you, please let me know! However, please take the time to look at my preference tag. I wouldn't want someone to ask for an RP, and it turns out that we can't enjoy it because we didn't know what the other was looking for.

• Multiple Paragraphs: I can be a heavy handed writer doing 3-5+ paragraphs of varying sizes. I get novel like quite often. I would like it if my partner could try to match my length. It doesn't have to be a word for word, but as close as you can. I also understand that there will be times when posts are short, like with conversations. That's fine! I just happen to thrive well on lots of detail. The more detail you can give me, the more I feel that I can give.
    • 18+ / Smut: I'd like there to be a 60/40 plot and smut mix. It's up for discussion, though, and depending on what we work out on the plot can determine things. Personally, though, I like relationship development before smut. Just seems right!
    • Shared Effort: Please help me carry along the plot! I'd rather not be doing all the work. If you're worried that the idea you have is taking too much control, just ask me. I love side plotting/ continued plotting! Never fear to ask me things, I love talking things out and making them even better than before.
    • Availability: I have varying availability depending on the day. Sometimes I can only do one post, other days I can post all day long. It just depends on my schedule. Sometimes I can only post once a week even! My schedule is very strange and flexed. I only ask you to be understanding to my weird schedule, and I'll be more than understanding to your own!

1. Genetic Altercation / Ancient Human:
      An Alliance vessel has mad a shocking, even devastating discovery. Buried in what appeared to be an abandoned Asari science lab on an uninhabited planet on the far reaches of Citadel space, they discover what seems to be a strange creature of sorts. It is only later when they study the being that they learn the creature has the same genetics of a human, holding some apparent modification. What is more shocking. The being is still alive. The Council and other races are mortified at the discovery, and what it implies about the welcoming Asari.

The Asari government claims to have no knowledge of the base, forcing the council to work on finding out the actual answers. The lack of government control implies there was, or still is, a rogue Asari genetically altering other sentient beings with no clear answer as to why. In the meantime, a mixture of scientists and C-sec are now tasked with the duty of helping the now active being with adjusting to council space as best as they possibly can, all the while making sure to kept a galactic incident from happening...

Easier said than done.
    2. Settlement Development:
      Though relations between the Turians and Humans has improved significantly since their violent beginning of war, tensions have and always will be tense. Though more and more people come around to coexistence every day, there will also be those who hold the grudges of their long dead ancestors. In an attempt to help build stronger ties and relations, the two governments had taken on an effort to settle a planet together.

Side by side Turians and Humans work together to make another world inhabitable to their races. Though they face the same challenges as any other settlement. Living in tight spaces, sharing food and entertainment. It's not easy. It's a challenge for those willing to step forward and build themselves up. One human has taken on call to feed the growing masses as more settlers arrive at the small port day after day. It's only a matter of time before things start going or things get messy.

3. A New World:
      In an alternate universe, Humanity developed space fairing technology on its own, as well as unified its government planet wide. After thoroughly colonizing the habitable planets in the solar system and finding the old Prothean technology, Humanity begins to spread beyond it. Taking many worlds, humans develop further on their own, turning dusty rocks into green garden planets where they thrive. However, it is not enough for the quickly growing species. More and more is needed to supply the ever expanding populace. In a rather drastic move, the Alliance decide to reach out to another star system in hopes of beginning a series of farming planets, just to keep up with demand.

It is the farthest out they have reached yet, sending a crew of 1000 to begin colonizing the targeted system. There are several garden worlds there, and each thriving on its own. It is the job of this crew to study, learn and prepare for the inevitable farming of the land, turning the garden planet into an efficient food producer for humanity. As smaller vessels are sent out, one of the planets proves to be far more developed and advanced, having basic organic animal life much like livestock. However, it seems that these features have attracted something besides humans to its surface...

Turians, having officially taken over as the watchdogs of the Citadel and the whole of Council space, have begun a galaxy wide grab for planets and advantage points to have as far a view as possible for any attacks that Council space might face. On one of its smaller and further outposts, a small settlement of 100 Turian soldiers watches and waits, lightly studying the planet to see if it is worth further development besides being more than a vantage point. However, the soldiers are faced with a dilemma as an unknown species takes foot on the planet's surface not far from them. Though they hold slight physical similarities, the Turians are on guard to a high degree. Was this the threat that they had been preparing for? Or was it a species like their own, having stumbled blindly into Council space completely unaware? It is up to them to find out...

If you have any questions or interest, please feel free to respond here or PM me!

Last edited:
Thanks! If you'd like to discuss it let me know!

I absolutely love mass effect! I have played all three games multiple times. I would love to do the settlement plot with you. Considering my love for turians haha. If you are still looking for a partner I would absolutely love to rp with you.

I'd love to start things up with ya! I'll send you a pm and we can start plotting.

This is still open for people who are interested! I have also recently added a new plot and made the post a little less intimidating to read! If you are wanting to RP but don't like any of the plots I have, I am willing to do other Mass Effect ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.