MaryGold's Crazy Wonderland (Please do not post)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C L A R Y

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."

tumblr_mo2uedvB5T1rf4domo1_500.gif

Interactions: Liam
Mentions: ---

Clary looked up and away from her book and let her her eyes land on the source of the new and unfamiliar voice. Truth be told she hadn't moved her gaze from her book because she was uncertain if he was referring to her or not. But she had to check and quickly came to realize he did mean her.

"It does sound a little weird." She agreed, a smile coming to her face. Which was definitely a vast improvement on her features on this gloomy day indeed.

It was weird to her because she didn't exactly see herself as something that didn't fit in this gloomy day. Or maybe it appeared that way because she wasn't very used too much gloomy weather in their small town. Whatever it may have bee, she didn't care. She was flattered and curious.

Curious because she did not know who he was. Obviously not a town native, neither was she, but she had been here a longer than him. It was easy to tell because Eadlyn hadn't known him either. And he knew everyone.

"I don't mind at all, I would like it very much, actually." Clary set down her book, just as Eadlyn came over to the table and set down Liam's Order and stalk back to the counter. Usually, he'd probably stay and chat, but there was another customer who had just entered. A short, dainty woman. But, Clary didn't pay her much attention. "I'm Clary," She introduced herself, holding out her hand to shake his.

"First, though, are you at drawing? Because I don't want an ugly portrait of myself."

E A D L Y N

"Have I gone mad?"
"Yes, you're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

giphy.gif

Interactions: Katya
Mentions: Liam | Clary |

Hearing the chiming of the bell indicating there was a new customer and potential friend always brought a smile to Eadlyn's face. And immensely so on this drab of a day. He was grateful for more people to come inside the cozy shop despite being the only one on duty, ultimately meaning he'd have to be on his feet if more were to come.

He didn't mind, the more the merrier. And at least he'd have something to do because standing behind the bench all day with nothing to do would have killed him. Some would think he had ADHD, honestly, sometimes he thought he did too. But, it made nod difference for him if he did.

When the newcomer came in, an Asian man he hadn't known, but seen before, came inside and ordered he immediately went to work. With a smile on his face, he had quickly returned ready to strike up a conversation, wanting to get to know the young man, but he was already talking to Clary about some drawing.

So, he simply set his things on the table and returned to his spot only after another person had entered. That made him happy, he loved meeting new people. And he had seen this dainty woman before too.

"Chocolate latte, peppermint brownie and two raspberry macaroons ..." He repeated her order with ease regardless of her much different and distinct Russian accent. Many people from all over the place lived in Apple's peak.

Once again he was moving to fulfill a customer's order, making her chocolate latte up front in sight where the machines for the job were set. He smiled pleasantly and let his eyes fall on camera."Are you a photographer or is it just a hobby?"

L O R E L E I

"I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream."

623fdc8df2ad65d5d3efff56e0ce2297.gif

Interactions: Ryan
Mentions: ---

"Are you?" Lory snapped, her voice low as she whipped around to face the man, who turned out be annoyingly tall. And it didn't help that she was just short either. She had to arch her neck back to look him in the face. She didn't care if he was much bigger than her, she raised her chin and gave him a full on glare.

He had knocked the book from her hands onto the ground and almost her along with it. Of course, she should have sat down before distracting herself and beginning to read, but he should have been watching himself too.

To be honest, she would have normally just let it go and walked way. But Lory was already in a sour mood because of many things and most recently before he was because of the rude librarian. And then he had to turn out to be rude too.

She crouched down to pick up her book with one hand and popped back up into her standing position. "Because I'm sure if I smacked this book on top of your head, you'd really be sorry."

M E I

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."

tumblr_nfh5lgng9U1qbh321o4_500.gif

Interactions: Alex
Mentions: TBA

Mei was happy. Very pleased. And that would be peculiar on a day like this with her conditions.

For starters, she lived alone and across the country from her family. Sadly, she could only scrape up enough money to visit them on the holidays. Though she had only moved to the town of Apples Peak three months ago, she had been away from her parents for two years.

She didn't have many friends at all, and business was sour.

That was, until now. She found herself completely booked in her security work.

Why? Because someone had died, and it was a sad thing. That that poor, probably sweet, young girl had to go so horribly. But thanks to that all the rich snobs that lived in the quaint town were looking for bodyguards, excellent bodyguards. And Mei was the best of the best.

With that, she'd make a load of money and she could go see her Baba and Mama sooner than the holidays. She was so happy she decided to go for a run. No gloomy clouds or drizzling rain would prevent her from any form of exercise.

Unfortunately, she had yet to wash her laundry. She came to a conclusion to go for a walk instead and not on the trail, the trail she usually went on, the one the girl had died. The dark haired woman instead made her way to the park.

Just as it came into view, she noticed a pacing woman. "Are you okay?" She asked, approaching the woman. It was a little peculiar to see anyone on this day outside of the park pacing with a worried look on their face.

R A C H E L

"Who says my dreams have to stay just my dreams?"

tumblr_mf9csvS5lb1s0kqlco1_500.gif

Interactions: TBA
Mentions: Hans
The fact that a girl had died was far from her mind, and maybe it shouldn't have been, but Rae had other things to worry about. Like whether or not she had enough money to get back home on the bus. She hoped she did because she didn't want to be stranded downtown just because she was silly enough to forget her wallet.

Currently, she was sitting on the bus as the driver drove into the downtown area of town. She was the only passenger, though. And it gave her a weird feeling, for once she had a seat to sit in. Usually, the buses were full of people, loud and vibrant. Usually, the whole town was a busybody regardless of it being a town. It was like living in a city at times.

But, no, some poor girl had died, leaving most of everywhere vacant. The town, Apple's Peak, was a close-knitted town and everyone knew just about everyone and if not they heard of that someone. That was where it differed from a city.

Rae's stop had come, so she jumped up from her seat, grabbed her purse and climbed down the steps. She made her way down the pavement, hands in her pockets and stopped out the outside of a restaurant. The same restaurant where her good friend Hans worked.

They had decided to hang out for the day and she was always happy to spend time with her friends. And they hung out often, the only difference this time around was the fact that his brother would be tagging along. And she had yet to meet him.

If he was anything like his brother, she would like him a lot.

She leaned against the outside wall of the restaurant next to the entrance door and sent a text to Hans to let him know she was waiting outside.

J U L I A N

"But grandmother! What big eyes you have." She said.
"The better to see you with, my dear."

696d7bc80a159fab86f44b7a96b2db3d.gif

Mentions: Carolina

Julian walked down the pavement into a garage shop.

Normally, he would be driving to where needed to go in his sleek red mustang. But, unfortunately, some asshole had hit his car when he was away and ran off without paying the cost. So, he was walking just about anywhere in this town.

Sure, he had two more cars in his possession, but he lent one to a friend and another to his parents. And they had ye to be returned, but he didn't worry too much about them. His mustang was really all that he cared about.

And yes, he could have taken a taxi. But, Julian hated taxis and there was no way in hell he'd climb into the back of one again. The last time he had been on one left a bad taste in his mouth. He'd rather not deal with it ever again.

However, to make matters worse. He had a hangover. He had gained it from a party last night after having too many drinks. It had gone away slightly on his way to the car repair shop.

When he arrived, the place was practically empty. It probably had something to do with that young little girl that was found dead recently. His care was supposed to have been fixed days ago though. He wasn't going to take any excuses.

Julian walked up to the counter and rung the bell after seeing a figure in the back. It looked to be a woman. "Hello?" He called.
H O L L Y

"It's not where you go. It's who you meet along the way."

tumblr_inline_mnugbtMeMM1qz4rgp.gif

Interactions: Toby
Mentions: TBA
"Okay, Toby, let's gather as much information as we can from here and get going. We have a lot of work to do today." Holly said to her partner as they stopped in front of the yellow police tape blocking off the area where the young girl had been killed.

Anyone who saw them would have thought they were trespassers. And to the Outsiders, they would have been. But they were here on official business, just not legal business. Again, that was only to the Outsiders. Outsiders they may be, but they were a big deal considering the world was full of them and so they had to abide by their rules. Or at least on the surface.

Holly lifted the police tape and went under to the examine the area. Like she had said, they didn't have time to play around or waste. Not that she ever sis, it was her partner who had. He was more into the other part of their duties which they would have to fulfill right after this before nightfall.

At the moment, though, their job was to investigate the death site and find any clues that would help determine whether her death was caused by an Outsider, in that case they wouldn't involve themselves, an Everafter or worse case scenario the Monsters.

She was hoping it was the very first.

After they found clues, they were to find the Seedlings of the New Wave. The New Wave. It was a special month where Apple's Peak called for new Everafter's to come to it. And there was a story to that, there was a story to the whole town in which she would have to explain to these Seedlings.

Holly was good at explaining things, but being nice she wasn't good at. That was where Toby came in. He attracted people better than she ever would.

"Honestly, just from looking at this place, it was definitely no Outsider." She murmured.

The site was a wreck, the ground was slightly trudged in mismatch places, many trees were split, many large branches broken. And it wasn't just the one spot they stood in, no, all of it led up to the spot. The girl had been chased and killed where they stood.

The police were wise to keep this unexplainable part from the public. She was sure they were baffled themselves. But, she she knew it could be explained, rather easily too.

It was either an Everafter or a Monster.

Last edited:

"I'm a bad influence, but damn am I fun."
BASICS

NAME: Holly Calypso Amherst

PRONUNCIATION: h AH - l ee // k aa l ee p s AW // AE M - er s t

NICKNAME/S: Stone-face (if you dare)

BIRTHDAY: May 16th

ETHNICITY: 75% American 25% English

NATIONALITY: American

BIRTHPLACE: Apple's Peak, California

ACCENT: Average American (Hints of English)

SEXUALITY: Demisexual Heteromantic

APPEARANCE

HAIR: Dark brown, almost auburn in some perspectives, but long and fine.

EYES: Round green

SKIN: Naturally pale, but has gained a light tan.

BODY: Slim, very slim, slightly curvy and in health

HEIGHT: 5'5

WEIGHT: 123lbs

DRESS: Holly is a very flexible dress, always wearing pants and short She has to for her job, being to move comfortably is essential. Though, she is very stylish. Trendy? Slightly, but somehow stays fashionable. She looks good in almost whatever she wears.

MARKS: A small beauty mark on the right side of her face.

TATTOOS: None

SCARS: Yes, she's gained a few, though, nowhere noticeable.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: It rarely ever comes out, but she has a magnificent smile. And her eyes are quite the sight to behold too.

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS: None

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY: On the surface, Holly is very somber. And that isn't too far from the truth. She's a rather serious and unsmiling person. Serious about her life, serious about her work, serious about almost everything. She has a hard time taking it easy. She's very standoffish in the way she talks, moves and acts. So, she seems rude, mean and boring. Especially with her being so outspoken and straightforward. Though there is more to her that shows on the limbs that only takes a little while long for outsiders to see. She is a confident and determined person. She always shows it in the way she walks and talks. Especially with her fearless nature, she can be known to be quite intimidating if you get on her bad side or even in first meetings. But she is also cautious and observant, always thinking before heading into something straight away.

Buried underneath all of that, she's actually a caring and fiercely compassionate young woman. She knows how to laugh and smile, it simply takes the right people or person to make her. Of course, she won't go on showing them outright. It's hard to make her mellow. But when she is, she can be silly and teasing. Super rare, however. Another secret is that she is a total dork and fangirl when it comes to certain things.

LIKES: Her job| Photography | Cinematography| Paintings| Dancing| Martial Arts| Piano| Guitar| Rock Music| Rap music| Horror Movies| Children Movies| Comedy Movies| Electropop Music(A selective few)| Popcorn| Steak| Jewlery| Writing| Trying New Things| Snacks| Nail polish| Animals| Flowers| Naps| Helping others| Everafter Community| Adventure| Charity| Cotton candy| Parties| Snow| Rain| Games

DISLIKES: Simply Evil Everafters| The monsters| Liars| Selfish people| Bordom| | Hypocrites| Reading| Feeling trapped| Bigots| Stupid quesions| Backbiting| Lies| Gossip| Shy people| Sensitive people| Stuck-up people| Math|

HOBBIES: Photography/Cinematography| Sketching | Flower Arranging | Playing Guitar

HABITS: Biting her nails

INSECURITIES: The fact she's not a very exciting or fun person

TALENTS: Photography/Cinematography| Sketching | Martial Arts | Magic usage

FEARS: Not being able to change her own story | Letting people down | Thunderstorms

SECRETS: ((It wouldn't be a secret if I told you))

EVERAFTER

STORYBOOK: Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)

POWER: Teleportation - She can teleport, or transfer matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

Portal Creation - She can open a hole in the universe connecting two non adjacent locations.

STRENGTHS: She is capable of teleporting thousands of kilometers, on a continental scale. She can get around places faster than the speed of light. And she can take other people with her.

She can create portal of any shape and sizes leading to anywhere.

WEAKNESSES: In order to teleport other objects, she has to touch them, the same goes for people. And to teleport to other places, she has to have the image in her head. The same goes for her portal creation.

Another thing about her portal creation is that if the portal closes and something or someone hasn't passed through all the way it cut off the part that hasn't entered all the way.

HISTORY: Holly's parents had passed away only when she around the age of two. She doesn't remember them much so it doesn't affect her as much as it should. She was raised by her aunt on their Apple orchard in Apple's Peak. When she was the age ten, that's when her life started changing for better or worst. ((The rest explained in roleplay))

RELATIONS

FAMILY:
Jessica Amherst| Mother | Deceased
Harry Amherst | Father | Deceased
Miranda Amherst | Aunt | Alive

FRIENDS: OPEN

LOVE INTEREST: OPEN

EXES: OPEN

NEUTRAL: OPEN

ENEMIES: OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS: OPEN

Last edited:
O P H E L I A

t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
A L E X

t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
D A L L A

t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t​

Last edited:
B O B B I E & T O B Y

Interactions:

[fieldbox=☼ O P H E L I A ☼, #800080]

conetent
content
content

[/fieldbox]

O P H E L I A

Mentions: tba

Soul Guardians? Who was the genius that had came up with that name, Ophelia hadn't a clue nor did she care. All she knew was that it sounded weird as fuck and even if she didn't want to participate in it, it was inevitable that she would have to. She had basically lost most of her humane rights when her father threw her to the scientist trying to "save the earth". They were showing how wonderful and dedicated to it by experimenting in little children and keeping them caged half the time like lab rats. Well, she supposed they were lab rats one way or another, but it didn't completely justify these assholes hurting them all one way or another.

So, after all the lab rats scattered from the meeting, she was glad that she had decided to wear tights underneath her shorts today. She didn't want anyone seeing her tattoo that laid on the skin of her ankle. It didn't matter too much when she thought about it, seeing how it would all be announced soon. She could only hope to God that it was not some obnoxious person or just someone she didn't like in general.

If her guardian happened to be Quinn she'd be super satisfied, he was her best friend. Plus, she would be able to keep a better eye on him, to be honest she already felt like his guardian, watching out for the short boy whenever they were together.

Thinking of him now, she thought to go and join him, but decided not to. He was probably working in the library with Brogen and he was rather scared of her, avoiding her at all cost. She would be lying if she said she didn't find it amusing and purposely went to scare him when he was around, it was endless entertainment, something to do when she bored.

No, she wouldn't do that today, instead she headed to the gym to work on her gymnastics. She didn't see why she should let the knowledge of possible being stuck with some huge annoyance stop her from that. She only hoped she did not bump into the three most annoying people in what was left on this Godforsaken earth.

So, she grabbed her gym bag from her room headed straight to the gym which seemed to be practically empty. She went and changed into her black pants and T-shirt suited for her work and started by stretching. "Okay, Phelie, if you're able to get a decent amount of time on, you can go and pig out on these chocolate éclairs you've been craving in the kitchen." She promised herself as a reward and something to work hard for. And, yes, she talked to herself from time to time.

Last edited:
X MOBILE FRIENDLY

A L E X

Soul Guardians? Who was the genius that had came up with that name, Ophelia hand't a clue nor did she care. All she knew was that it sounded weird as fuck.

Last edited:
D A L L A

Soul Guardians? Who was the genius that had came up with that name, Ophelia hand't a clue nor did she care. All she knew was that it sounded weird as fuck.

Last edited:
❤ "It is very important that I am both cute and powerful." ❤

BASICS

NAME
Ming-Hua Liu

PRONUNCIATION
m ih ng - h w ah // l ee uu

NICKNAME/S
Mimi

GRADE
TBA

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

DESIRED FACTION
Weilder

BIRTH FACTION
Azures

ETHNICITY
75% Chinese
25% Taiwanese

ACCENT
Average American (Mandarin accent slips in from time to time)​

APPEARANCE

HAIR
TBA

EYES
TBA

SKIN
TBA

BODY
TBA

HEIGHT
TBA

WEIGHT
TBA

DRESS
TBA

MARKS
TBA

TATTOOS
TBA

PIERCINGS
TBA

SCARS
TBA

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
TBA

HEALTH AILMENTS
TBA​

PERSONAL

PERSONALITY
TBA

DISLIKES
TBA

HOBBIES
TBA

HABITS
TBA

TALENTS
TBA

FEARS
TBA

MENTAL AILMENTS
TBA​

MIDNIGHT HOLLOW

BRIEF BIO
TBA

POWER
TBA

STRENGTHS
TBA

LIMITATIONS
TBA

TOTEM
TBA

FAMILY
TBA​

RELATIONS

FRIENDS
OPEN

ENEMIES
OPEN

LOVE INTEREST
OPEN

NEUTRAL
OPEN​

Last edited:
X MOBILE FRIENDLY

E D I E

Edith sighed lightly. There was nothing she could do about her teammates attitudes. And, though, yes, it had gotten them in trouble many times before, she didn't care to change their attitudes too much at all. It was juts who they were, she supposed. Of course, she still wished they'd at least know when to put on face. It would definitely help them out by a long mile.

That was never going to happen. Probably. So, instead, she'd place her hopes on the freshmen.

She glanced to Jesse, then to Justin, then to Kai. Out of them all, Kai and Justin were the only ones she could see any potential helpfulness. She wasn't trying to be mean, but Jesse was just really depressing and she didn't want to be around that type of negative energy. She was happy to leave Geo attending to him for now. But, there was one more freshmen missing on their team. ad she could have sworn she heard the Captain call out that agent's number.

For now, she stick to greeting the newbies, that were there, properly. Just when she opened her mouth to greet both Kai and Justin respectively -

"Edith."

The voice was familiar, but it wasn't any of her other teammates, nor was it the captain or even Peter.

She turned around to face non other than Aiden Barrett. He was a tall young man, though not nearly as tall as Casper and everyone was taller than Edith, with blue eyes, bronze hair and was currently wearing a sneering smile. But, who always wore that smile when it came to any member of team thirteen. He hated them.

But, who was Aiden Barrett?

Well, he was the captain of team eleven. And everyone knew that their was absolutely exceptional. They never failed a mission once according to the board and their team members consisted of powerful and skilled agents that worked together flawlessly. Never once had they caused trouble. They would be the top team, the perfect team!

If it wasn't for team thirteen that is.

While they definitely weren't trouble for authorities and had less weirdos, assholes and troublemakers on their team than the other, team 13 was the strongest and most outstanding team counting all three divisions of Dusk. Sure they goofed around, caused trouble and all sorts of things, but they were not a force to be reckoned with. And that annoyed team eleven, their rival who always seemed so close to surpassing them, but not quite.

Aiden seemed to especially have a sour spot for Edith. She was so annoying soft and weird to him that he didn't understand how she was a better leader. And she knew that because she had accidentally read his mind several times. There wasn't a lot of pleasant things in his head when it came to her team.

"Oh, hi, Aiden." She greeted him with a kind smile. Despite him hating her, she did not try to return the feeling..

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your new team members." He glanced over to Justin, Kai and Jesse. His sneer still remained.

"Thank you, congrat-"

"We've got some new powerful team members of our own." He interjected. Because he wasn't here to listen to her talk. He had plans, and she could tell. "With these guys on our side, I'm sure we'll be topping you guys no problem."

Before she could say anything, Casper had cut between them and opened his bug fat mouth 'causing a chain of events she couldn't stop herself.

Last edited:
X MOBILE FRIENDLY

C A S P E R

Well, he warned her.

Casper shrugged and allowed the fairy girl to shake hands with the devil. Bianca wasn't a devil, but she could be one if she wanted to, which seemed like all the time. He was quite fond of her, though. He didn't mind the fact she picked on him. But that was probably because he wasn't an easy riled guy. Insults rolled off his back like water.

His gaze wandered away from the two short women and to the rest of the team. Immediately he noticed Aiden with his team behind him. Okay, he didn't hate Aiden, but he didn't like him either. He was an ass and constantly picked on Edith very subtly. But she was to blind to see it and nice.

The man was indulged in a conversation with Edith with that stupid look on his face. Casper knew he had something planed, he always did. He always had something planned to try and get their team to sink lower or get in trouble.

Well, team thirteen could get themselves in trouble, thankyouverymuch.

"Sorry, to interrupt, Ladies, but we should probably head over to the others. You can get to know each other over there." He said absently and grabbed both their hands gently, speedily led them over to the others.

"We've got some new powerful team members of our own." Aiden had said just as they joined the others. "With these guys on our side, I'm sure we'll be topping you guys no problem."

Casper was not an idiot, he simply had no restraints. Especially not on his mouth. He talked a lot before he actually thought. So, he stepped in between Edith and Aiden, looking down on the other male and snorted. "You could have an army on your team, and we would still kick your ass." He glanced back at the others, looking over the newbies then back to the leader of team eleven. "I may not know their blood, but it does't matter. We could still take you on anytime, any day."

"That almost sounds like a challenge." Aiden crossed his arms over his chest."What are we to do, though? None of us will receive a mission until a few days has passed. Oh, I have an idea."

He moved around Caspar and sat down in Edith's seat. "You know that abandon warehouse little ways from here, outside the base? We could meet there, tonight, maybe see what our newbies can do and how we evolved. Most importantly, we'll see who's better. What do you say? We'll sneak out, the captain won't know as long as you all keep your mouths shut."

Edith bit her bottom lip with a slight shake of her head."I don't know, what if someone get's hurt. I mean -"

"Come on, do you really want wait for a mission? It'll be fun! Think of it as another training simulation, except, it's not. It's real. It'll just be our two teams. Bianca? Chanyeol? Niko?" He said addressing the hot heads of the team. "Or are you guys scared? Maybe of getting in trouble with the higher ups or that we'll completely demolish you?"

Last edited:

9otv0tT.png

• [bg=#00CED1]

tumblr_inline_mom6fsUTIU1qz4rgp.gif

NAME
    Juliette Josephine Dupont

PRONUNCIATION
    j oo l ee eh t // j OH s - eh f - EE n // d OO - p ah n t

NICKNAME/S
    Juli | Jules | Jojo

BIRTHDAY
    December 19

BIRTHPLACE
    Paris, France

ACCENT
    French

ETHNICITY
    50% French [Paternal]
    50% German [Maternal]

OCCUPATION
    Highschool Student

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg=#00CED1]

tumblr_ljef740Fae1qhfn1xo1_400.gif

HAIR
    Long, almost reaching the waist, thick, dark brown hair

EYES
    Dark brown

SKIN
    Fair

BODY TYPE
    Slim, slender

HEIGHT
    5'5

WEIGHT
    119 lbs

DRESS
    With her status and background, Juli is always dressed classily. Chic, trendy, fashionable, these are the many words that associated with her style. She is always nicely dressed, it's rare to see her not dressed any other way. She seems to fit any style, though.

PIERCINGS
    Both of her earlobes twice as well as her helixes pierced once on each side.

TATTOOS
    None

SCARS
    None

[/bg]

Last edited:
"Bitch, please."

CALLIE

BASICS

NAME
Callisto Lisette Rosalie Francois

PRONUNCIATION
k uh - L IH S - t oh // l ih z eh t // r oh z - ah - l ee // f r ae n s - w AH

NICKNAME/S
Callie | Lissie

GRADE
Apprentince

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

DESIRED FACTION
Tyrian

BIRTH FACTION
Flavius

ETHNICITY
25% French
25% Italian
25% Spanish
25% American

ACCENT
English​

APPEARANCE

HAIR
TBA

EYES
TBA

SKIN
TBA

BODY
TBA

HEIGHT
TBA

WEIGHT
TBA

DRESS
TBA

MARKS
TBA

TATTOOS
TBA

PIERCINGS
TBA

SCARS
TBA

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
TBA

HEALTH AILMENTS
TBA​

PERSONAL

PERSONALITY
TBA

DISLIKES
TBA

HOBBIES
TBA

HABITS
TBA

TALENTS
TBA

FEARS
TBA

MENTAL AILMENTS
TBA​

MIDNIGHT HOLLOW

BRIEF BIO
TBA

POWER
TBA

STRENGTHS
TBA

LIMITATIONS
TBA

TOTEM
TBA

FAMILY
TBA​

RELATIONS

FRIENDS
OPEN

ENEMIES
OPEN

LOVE INTEREST
OPEN

NEUTRAL
OPEN​

Last edited:
"Bitch, please."

ELI

BASICS

NAME
Elliot Jameson Klaus

PRONUNCIATION
EH - l ee - uh t // j AE - m eh - s uh n // k l AW z

NICKNAME/S
Eli | El | Ellie

GRADE
Freshling

SEXUALITY
Bisexual Heteroromantic

DESIRED FACTION
Flavius

BIRTH FACTION
Rougue

ETHNICITY
50% English
25% Sweden
25% Russian

ACCENT
English​
APPEARANCE

HAIR
TBA

EYES
TBA

SKIN
TBA

BODY
TBA

HEIGHT
TBA

WEIGHT
TBA

DRESS
TBA

MARKS
TBA

TATTOOS
TBA

PIERCINGS
TBA

SCARS
TBA

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
TBA

HEALTH AILMENTS
TBA​

PERSONAL

PERSONALITY
TBA

DISLIKES
TBA

HOBBIES
TBA

HABITS
TBA

TALENTS
TBA

FEARS
TBA

MENTAL AILMENTS
TBA​

MIDNIGHT HOLLOW

BRIEF BIO
TBA

POWER
TBA

STRENGTHS
TBA

LIMITATIONS
TBA

TOTEM
TBA

FAMILY
TBA​

RELATIONS

FRIENDS
OPEN

ENEMIES
OPEN

LOVE INTEREST
OPEN

NEUTRAL
OPEN​

Last edited:

c59ab11a500d3dec6e23204e006b5c57_by_rissychan1-db433oc.png

• [bg=#800000]

tumblr_lv6caoTvpd1qbm4md.gif

NAME
    Christian Jameson Dupont

PRONUNCIATION
    k r IH s - ch uh n // j AE - m eh - s uh n // d OO - p ah n t

NICKNAME/S
    Rome

BIRTHDAY
    August 2nd

BIRTHPLACE
    Paris, France

ACCENT
    French

ETHNICITY
    50% French [Paternal]
    50% English [Maternal]

OCCUPATION
    Highschool Student

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg=#800000]

tumblr_ltgytvRHkl1r1j8cno1_500.gif

HAIR
    Dark brown hair that is kept short

EYES
    Bright blue

SKIN
    Fair

BODY TYPE
    Lean, but not too muscular

HEIGHT
    6'2

WEIGHT
    185 lbs

DRESS
    Because of his status and background, Roman is always properly dressed. It is rare that anyone will see him dressed cheaply or out of style.

PIERCINGS
    None

TATTOOS
    His forearm - his upper back - his side

SCARS
    He has a few scattered across his body

[/bg]

Last edited:
A N N A L I E S E

content
content
content

Last edited:

Ua8Znyt.png

• [bg=maroon]

544db631a60919f796bc9db0be44e886.gif

NAME
    Roman Liam Francisco

PRONUNCIATION
    r OH - m uh n // L EE - uh m // f r ae n - s ih s - k oh

NICKNAME/S
    Rome

BIRTHDAY
    September 3rd

BIRTHPLACE
    Venice, Italy

ACCENT
    Light English

ETHNICITY
    50% Italian
    50% American

OCCUPATION
    TBA

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg=maroon]

large.gif

HAIR
    Dark, deep brown, almost appears black

EYES
    Light brown, almost gold

SKIN
    light olive

BODY TYPE
    Lean, very much in shape, but not too muscular

HEIGHT
    6'4

WEIGHT
    185 lbs

DRESS
    Chris typically a casual dresser, but never a sloppy one. He is walways dressed, thought it may not be fancy at all. And ironically, he likes the colors blacks and red.

PIERCINGS
    Non

TATTOOS
    A few small peices on his body

SCARS
    Many scattered across his body

[/bg]

Last edited:
"Bitch, please."

BECCA

BASICS

NAME
Rebecca Maria Fernandez

BIRTHSAY
August 2nd

ASTROLOGICAL SIGN
Leo​

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT
5'1

WEIGHT
107 lbs

EYE COLOR
Dark brown

HAIR COLOR/DESCRIPTION
Long, dark brown though it appears black.

PIERCINGS
Both of her earlobes twice, once on both helix and one on her belly button.

MARKS
TBA

HEATH AILMENTS
TBA

PERSONAL

Personality (I usually list and describe traits)
Hobbies/Talents
Habits (little things that your character does)
Fears
History (I'm not too good at histories, so I sometimes leave it out)​

RELATIONS

Relationships (pretty much just family and friends, or whatever else you think)​

EXTRAS

Favorite person
favorite food
favorite book
favorite animal
favorite song

Extras (which is pretty much just anything else you wanna let me know about your character)​

Last edited:
"Even when I'm sick and depressed, I love life."

〈 M A R I S O L 〉

BASICS

NAME
Marisol Daisy Lovegood

PRONUNCIATION
m ah - r ee - s oh l // D AI - z ee // Lah-ve-goo-d

NICKNAME/S
Mari

BIRTHDAY
April 1st

ETHNICITY
50% Italian {Paternal}
50% African American {Maternal}

BIRTHPLACE
San Diego, California

ACCENT
Average American

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

OCCUPATION
N/A​

APPEARANCE

HAIR
Naturally black, but she occasionally dyes it blonde and other shades

EYES
Dark brown

SKIN
Olive brown

BODY
Slender, though, waifish

HEIGHT
5'6

WEIGHT
105 lbs

DRESS
Mari is a very colorful and fashionable dresser. She never fails to look vibrant and chic as well as feminine. She loves clothes, shoes, makeup and everything to do with hair.

MARKS
N/A

PIERCINGS
Both of her earlobes are pierced twice

TATTOOS
N/A

SCARS
N/A

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
She has a bright smile and her skin is flawless and smooth

HEALTH AILMENTS
A weak heart
Arrhythmia
Asthma

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY
Like her style, Mari is a colorful and vibrant person who is full of surprises and energy. She doesn't let her sickness get in the way of her life as much as she can, nor does she let it affect who she is. Because of this, she is able to roll insults and hurtful things or expericeces off her back. This has made her a brick wall, some would say.

DISLIKES
N/A

HOBBIES
N/A

HABITS
N/A

TALENTS
N/A

FEARS
N/A

MENTAL AILMENTS
N/A​

RELATIONS

FAMILY
Alexander Lovegood - Father - Alive
Joy Lovegood - Mother - Alive

FRIENDS
Sarah Joans
David Parks
Alice Moores

EXES
Dante Reynolds

ENEMIES
N/A​

Last edited:
"Tell the negative comittee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up."

〈 A M A 〉

BASICS

NAME
Amaryllis Wendy Juniper

NICKNAME/S
Ama | Mary

ZODIAC
Leo

ETHNICITY
50% Spanish
50% German-American

OCCUPATION
Band singer/ Florist

ROLE
Wind Familiar

SEXUALITY/ALIGNMENT
Bisexual Heteromantic​

APPEARANCE

HAIR
Dark brown, long and thick

EYES
Dark brown

SKIN
Medium tan

BODY
Slim, slightly curvy

HEIGHT
5'8

WEIGHT
105 lbs

MARKS
A swirl like a birthmark on the back of her neck

PIERCINGS
Both of her earlobes are pierced twice

SCARS
She has a few scars on her body from childhood

ANIMAL FORM
Blue Bird - You could hold her in your hand

PERSONALITY

FEATURES
Optimistic | Sweet | Thoughtful | Energetic | Light hearted | Silly | Compassionate | Sympathetic | Daring | Fearless

FLAWS
Impulsive | Reckless | Short tempered | Sassy | Cheeky | Emotional | Naive

INTEREST/HOBBIES
Singing | Dancing | Flower Arranging | Playing guitar and piano | Telling Jokes | Exploring

RELATIONS

CRUSH
TBA

FRIENDSHIPS
OPEN

ENEMIES
OPEN

Last edited: