Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, etc.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to see a cool Ghost Rider show or movie. I know they already made two movies, but I want a cool one.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
- Do you have a preferred company?
Nope. I like DC and Marvel.
- Do you believe that one is better than another?
Nope, they are both great in their own ways.
- If you think one is better, could you explain why?
Nope. As stated they are both really good in their own ways.
- Are you active in the fandom (blog, cosplay, etc.)?
Nope.
- Have you been in debates over Marvel v. DC (or other companies)?
Not really much about the companies vs the characters and who I believe would or wouldn't win in a fight. Thus far it mostly depends on situation.
- Do you subscribe to the belief that DC only does gritty/angsty comics and Marvel is repetitive and too focused on fantasy/unrealistic worlds?
Yes at times. Than again there will always be a reason to bitch about one flaw or another. Both are great either way.
- What are your favorite comic series?
This is hard to pick since I hardly even hold any comics due to focusing my finances on more important things... like port. The few that did interest me though was some of the Joker & Batman, a few of the JLU, some of Spiderman, Some of Avengers and a couple on Spawn.
- Who are your fave heroes?
DC: Raven due to how her story went during the good ol' Teen Titans show. Flash goes into a quick second by a fraction since he not only destroyed brainiac in JLU but also can go so fast he travels through plains of existence if wanted.
Marvel: Captain America total bad ass of a hero in my honest opinion. Groot though wins second place for his own bad assery.
- Fave antiheroes and/or vigilantes?
Easiest to pick.
DC: Deathstroke, a MAJOR badass and one of my favorite characters overall.
Marvel: Eddie Brock since I like the symbiots and his story overall is the most interesting, especially with all the development he had with being a host to Venom and now slowly switching over to becoming an anti-hero by hosting with Toxin. Lobo however comes as a close second as well.
- Fave villians?
DC: The Joker. Nuff said.
Marvel: Venom. Again, Nuff said.
- Do you read comics, watch cartoons, and/or watch comic movies?
I guess a little of 'all of the above'
- What comic series or character would you like to see a show/cartoon/movie adaptation of?
I don't know, either they already had a show or were represented in one, had a movie or something of the like. So I'm good with what I have.
- Who do you ship?
BatmanXRobin4eva
the old bat gotta get some young luv 2

LyuXjZk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mingummy
Status
Not open for further replies.