Many Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

-A L I C E-

Here are some ideas I want to try:

Idea #1:
My character is a wanted criminal who escaped from a prison planet. They're know to be a vicious killer as well as cold hearted one. They land on a planet to get supplies while evading the local mercenaries that want the price on their head. After let's say killing the mercenaries and getting supplies from the black market they go back to their ship. Only to find their not alone when they go to take off. I was thinking the other character could either be another outlaw or a bounty hunter wanting to collect the bounty on my character's head. To do that they would have to take them back to a prison planet if the other character is a bounty hunter. And the nearest one is many light years away. But if the other character is an outlaw they both need to escape before more mercenaries catch up to them and try to catch them. So they travel through space together.

Idea #2: Character A is on their way home from work. All of a sudden a figure surrounded in shadows appears in front of them. They point at them with a bony clawed hand and say they are the chosen one. And soon they are dragged through a wall into a building. They think it's odd that nothing seemed to happen and go out of the building. Only to find that everything looks the same or so it would seem. The shadowy figure appears again and explains they are chosen to be the next ruler of the land and all have to do is find pieces of The Blood Stone which priests have shattered into 50 pieces and hidden them in the far corners of the world. Once they find all the pieces they shall become a demon their self and become ruler of the land. Once the shadow figure disappears Character A runs off scared. Only to find that the world is now filled with demons and monsters. While running away even more scared Character A runs into Character B who is a demon. A demon who dislikes humans. A few words are said. Character A and Character B are about to pass one another after that when they are pulled through the ground into a room. Character A recognizes the shadowy figure again. This time the shadow figure says the Character A and Character B must work together to get The Blood Stone. And Thus their journey begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.