Manor for Vagrant Mages... and for finding your soulmate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogle-Girl

Morality Kitchen Sinker
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
I work full time, so I'm usually not on until after 6PM EST on weekdays. (Weekends are free game though.)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Urban/modern fantasy, psychological horror, fandom using OCs (no canon characters except in mentions!)
The Manor for Vagrant Mages is a place where the magically-inclined of any age or species with nowhere else to go can stay as long as they like (maybe even move in) and have a warm bed and hot meals. It's run by two people who were orphaned at a young age themselves, and they have plenty of experience taking care of people.

Things were quiet and peaceful for a while, until someone started spreading rumors that if you stay at the MVM long enough, you are GUARANTEED to find your soulmate. Is the story really true? Who knows! But the place has been attracting all sorts of attention because of it, and many are even moving in just to find true love.

This will be a super casual RP with a smaller player count (likely eight, maayybe with two characters each, still debating on that one) in a modern fantasy setting, basically our world except magic exists. Major plot events (if any) will be made up on the fly and everyone is welcome to contribute. There will be very little restriction on character creativity: as long as your character is sentient, can communicate in meaningful ways with the rest of the cast, doesn't wreck the house just trying to get around, and isn't too OP, you're almost certainly golden. Any species, age, gender, sexuality, whatever. Go nuts. (no fandom characters though.) I probably won't even impose required gender counts. I'd just prefer romance to be kept between adults of legal age.

That all said, know that whatever player limit I eventually decide on, once that's set, I'm going to be extremely strict about it. Slots will be first-come first-served. I want to keep this relatively small.

Do I have any interest? Questions? Concerns? Random passing comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.