Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
donald-trump-a-1024.jpg

I tried and failed to improve Iwaku through military force, now I shall do through with Diplomacy!

Elect me as your new Admin and I shall make Iwaku great again!
Suffer amazing perks such as:

1. A small million dollar loan to fix all the sites problems
2. A firewall to keep out all new people
2a. And have them pay for the firewall
3. Giving Grumpy free reign to ban whoever he desires
4. Racism, racism everywhere!
5. Banning any mention of George Takei and his Theatre Performance
6. An hilarious first few hours
7. No more Donations, because I can't be bribed!​

Last edited:
You had me at a million bucks. >:[

HELL I'D BE OKAY WITH 100K. I'D SELL IWAKU RIGHT NOW FOR 100K.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You had me at a million bucks. >:[

HELL I'D BE OKAY WITH 100K. I'D SELL IWAKU RIGHT NOW FOR 100K.
That is a wise Investment.

Those shit posters should learn a thing or two from this.

There's way too much 'Nope' in this thread that I don't think I need to point it out.

Shame on you for mentioning George Takei!

1448853195_bmcicb_9h07z.gif

You know, when you change your name back, no one is going to get the context and joke of this thread anymore. O___O They're gonna be really confused.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
You know, when you change your name back, no one is going to get the context and joke of this thread anymore. O___O They're gonna be really confused.
What will be even funnier is when people start coming to their senses and see what a jack ass Trump really is. Anything/anyone with Trump in the name will hide!

Sounds great, you have my unwavering support.

What will be even funnier is when people start coming to their senses and see what a jack ass Trump really is. Anything/anyone with Trump in the name will hide!
That's the secret to Trump's success: the people who support him don't actually think he's a jackass, they think he's a brilliant visionary. Everyone else was already sound of mind and recognized him for a jackass from day one. :P

So. My question is. How do we build a wall for Iwaku?
Well duh, Diana already announced how we're doing it.

huehuehuehuehue

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

• Love
Reactions: TheGreyWarden
I thought Iwaku was already great, but this is the start of seeing some real improvements.

No other forum shall compare.

That's the secret to Trump's success: the people who support him don't actually think he's a jackass, they think he's a brilliant visionary. Everyone else was already sound of mind and recognized him for a jackass from day one. :P
Apparently there aren't that many of sound mind and logic on my Facebook page. Sadly, my first love is a huge Trump supporter. Guess it's safe to say it's a good thing he got away....

What the fuck happened while I was at school?

Problem with Trump is, while we're all laughing at him now... Well, that's what them Germans did to Hitler before the Nazi rise to power. :C

I hate to be that guy to make the comparison, but it's suitably apt. The same gutter rhetoric about "making the country great again," about blaming all the ails and woes of the country on a specific set of minorities--with plans on how to get rid of them. He wants to make prisons a bigger thing. He ruts about in his hate speech. And again: no one is taking him seriously.

Hopefully, it really is just a big joke and he doesn't make it past the primary. But if he does?

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Status
Not open for further replies.