Making Iwaku Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have ferrets. I will volunteer, but it will have to be a temporary affair I'm afraid, my girlfriend would murder me otherwise.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Pretty sure my husband would murder you first. XD

Reactions: Brovo
Inb4, the two work together to kill Brovo.
Then realizing how well they work together become the next Bonnie and Clyde.

Inb4, the two work together to kill Brovo.
Then realizing how well they work together become the next Bonnie and Clyde.
Are you implying my hubby and Brovo's girlfriend run away together on a crime spree? O.o

Are you implying my hubby and Brovo's girlfriend run away together on a crime spree? O.o
tumblr_mnd7dkezGD1r08o57o2_500.gif

Fins are ok in my books.

But Finns are traitors!
You have discovered the true nature of my people. I have no choice but to eliminate you.

tumblr_o0fqwcAQMe1r654nso1_500.gif

It's such a shame, you were a very promising admin candidate...

You have discovered the true nature of my people. I have no choice but to eliminate you.

tumblr_o0fqwcAQMe1r654nso1_500.gif

It's such a shame, you were a very promising admin candidate...
kHn7Bwc.gif

There's no taking down the Trump, I'm too loyal for that!
Hope she likes kids, because I'll be damned if I am going to be stuck all by myself while he's off getting in trouble.
In what custody case would a child go to a Criminal Father over a Clean Mother?

In what custody case would a child go to a Criminal Father over a Clean Mother?
One in which the mother has gone insane from having to take care of said kids on her own for yet another year.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
E2KPsYr.gif

Nope. I may have been technically on 'your side' for the SS Iwaku Revolution, but I'm revoking your leadership in the church as the one sane angel.

To many conservatives believe his bigotry. (Racism can't be used because Muslim and Mexican are not races).

Though to be fair, he was never a bigot towards Mexicans. They just lacked the education of his literary devices to understand his speech. 100% of Illegal immigrants are criminals. By coming into the country illegally, they have broken the law, making them criminals.

E2KPsYr.gif

Nope. I may have been technically on 'your side' for the SS Iwaku Revolution, but I'm revoking your leadership in the church as the one sane angel.
Sadly, the God outranks the Angel.

Forfeit your wings, I have a nice fiery place for you to rule over.

Last edited:
Sadly, the God outranks the Angel.

Forfeit your rings, I have a nice fiery place for you to rule over.
Hmm~ How much do you want to bet on you outranking me? :P

At the very least I'll have a great compatriot in @redblood if you ever try to give me a 'nice fiery place to rule over' xD I'm sure we will get along very well in bullying you, oh great and majestic deity <3 @Sen will also be falling with me.

Last edited:
He calls himself a god but what is the most godly thing he has done?

You don't make something great by becoming admin and getting power and forcing it, you do it from the shadows. It ain't true change until the citizens doesn't even know they changed >: D

He calls himself a god but what is the most godly thing he has done?
I've caused several wars, made a bunch of people praise/worship something(one) completely illogical, and keep pushing out a bunch of contradicting rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.