Making Iwaku Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great, you have my unwavering support.
Excellent! Now we just need to confirm you're not Muslim, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Black or any other minority I randomly decide is a terrorist.
You know, when you change your name back, no one is going to get the context and joke of this thread anymore. O___O They're gonna be really confused.
I make such reputations with this stuff the only members I can see being out of the loop here are those who don't visit much to begin with. :P
Problem with Trump is, while we're all laughing at him now... Well, that's what them Germans did to Hitler before the Nazi rise to power. :C

I hate to be that guy to make the comparison, but it's suitably apt. The same gutter rhetoric about "making the country great again," about blaming all the ails and woes of the country on a specific set of minorities--with plans on how to get rid of them. He wants to make prisons a bigger thing. He ruts about in his hate speech. And again: no one is taking him seriously.

Hopefully, it really is just a big joke and he doesn't make it past the primary. But if he does?

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."
You're forgetting he's already voiced that he agreed with the Japanese Internment camps in the past.

A question I would like to know, what's your hair made of?

Reactions: Grothnor
You're forgetting he's already voiced that he agreed with the Japanese Internment camps in the past.
Mein Kampf is also bedside reading for Trump!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Excellent! Now we just need to confirm you're not Muslim, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Black or any other minority I randomly decide is a terrorist.
You forgot a female! All menstruating women are terrorists. Get on the ball, Gwazi!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
You forgot a female! All menstruating women are terrorists. Get on the ball, Gwazi!
Well that's already obvious!
Why else do you think Men run the households?

Well that's already obvious!
Why else do you think Men run the households?
/sigh

No wonder he's been married so many damn times.

/sigh

No wonder he's been married so many damn times.
I'll have you know all my wifes love being married to me! Just look at the look on their faces!

151001181057-donald-trump-melania-trump-780x439.jpg

39896_7bd0969e1068e9e09a9c46ba472a893f.jpg

Hopefully, it really is just a big joke and he doesn't make it past the primary. But if he does?
That's why you have your second amendment.

39896_7bd0969e1068e9e09a9c46ba472a893f.jpg

That's why you have your second amendment.

Problem is, all the wrong idiots will have the guns. Anyone want to marry me to help me get out of the US?

1. A small million dollar loan to fix all the sites problems
2. A firewall to keep out all new people
2a. And have them pay for the firewall
3. Giving Grumpy free reign to ban whoever he desires
4. Racism, racism everywhere!
5. Banning any mention of George Takei and his Theatre Performance
6. An hilarious first few hours
7. No more Donations, because I can't be bribed!
1) You sure thats enough?
2) Ehhhh... that culd get montonous.
2a) Riiight... they'l pay to be kept *out*? Lol not likely. Better to take them in, just to let them get a taste of stuff, THEN kick them out, THEN make them pay to be let back in! *sinister smirk*
3) That culd too easyli backfire on you sweety, in case he decides to ban YOU!
4) *drools*
5) *scowls*
6) *pouts*
7) *smirks*

1) You sure thats enough?
2) Ehhhh... that culd get montonous.
2a) Riiight... they'l pay to be kept *out*? Lol not likely. Better to take them in, just to let them get a taste of stuff, THEN kick them out, THEN make them pay to be let back in! *sinister smirk*
3) That culd too easyli backfire on you sweety, in case he decides to ban YOU!
4) *drools*
5) *scowls*
6) *pouts*
7) *smirks*

And thats why Sith alvays bite the dust in the end! Thinking in absolutes is ultimatly self-defeating.

Learn from ther mistakes, grasshoper!

Problem is, all the wrong idiots will have the guns. Anyone want to marry me to help me get out of the US?
You have ferrets. I will volunteer, but it will have to be a temporary affair I'm afraid, my girlfriend would murder me otherwise.
Sic Semper Gitz!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

• Love
Reactions: Grothnor
And thats why Sith alvays bite the dust in the end! Thinking in absolutes is ultimatly self-defeating.

Learn from ther mistakes, grasshoper!
Technically the Jedi bit the dust 20 years before the Sith did. :P

I am indeed white and Finns are too small of a frozen population to be deemed terrorists. Right?

I am indeed white and Finns are too small of a frozen population to be deemed terrorists. Right?
Fins are ok in my books.

But Finns are traitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.