Maidens of the Flame

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
"Release the flames."

Under normal circumstances, your typical crew of magical girls never share elements. You get one for ice, one for wind, one for earth, etc. But what happens when you take a group and give them all the same element? Well, a curious little sprite has decided to find out. What could possibly go wrong?

A LOT!

So, this is probably my shortest interest check ever, but I just wanna have fun with this silly little idea. I'm looking for at least three other players to start with, but I'll be keeping sign-ups open til we've got about 6 people total.

Sign me up! Magical Girls are life and this is an interesting take on it. Don't you feel six people is too much?

Sign me up! Magical Girls are life and this is an interesting take on it. Don't you feel six people is too much?

6 people is the upper limit, not the lower lol. Glad you're interested, though. As for why 6, most magical girl anime end up with 6 team members anyway, so why not?

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Need one more person and I'll put the sign-ups thread up.

I have checked with two associates of mine but neither is able to join at this time, unfortunately.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'll check around with a couple more friends, but no guarantees. Meanwhile, I'll get to work on the OOC and try to have it up by morning.

Thanks for the thread, will post. Will our little troupe have an identifying name?
Sailor Moon -> Sailor x
Pretty Cure -> Cure x
etc

Elaborate?
In a few Magical Girl series, the girls that form part of a group share a way of identifying themselves after transforming.
In, say, Pretty Guardian/Soldier Sailor Moon, the main group of heroines form the Sailor Scouts/Senshi, and as such, their members after transforming share nomenclature.
Usagi -> Sailor Moon
Ami -> Sailor Mercury
Rei -> Sailor Mars
etc.
All of them are Sailor insert planetary body here

Do you plan for these crimson maidens to have a similar naming convention after they transform?

In a few Magical Girl series, the girls that form part of a group share a way of identifying themselves after transforming.
In, say, Pretty Guardian/Soldier Sailor Moon, the main group of heroines form the Sailor Scouts/Senshi, and as such, their members after transforming share nomenclature.
Usagi -> Sailor Moon
Ami -> Sailor Mercury
Rei -> Sailor Mars
etc.
All of them are Sailor insert planetary body here

Do you plan for these crimson maidens to have a similar naming convention after they transform?
Ah.

Flame X

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Status
Not open for further replies.