Maid From Hell

Her mind was still fuzzy and lightheaded, her body heavy has led and didn't even attempt to struggle. She was used to not being handled nicely so didn't mind but the man name Sir Franklin shocked her with his tenderness towards her. Her face showed shock and confuse for a second than disappeared to a poker face as she hind her face with her hair.
". . Why?" Her voice sweet but to low and sounded as if it hasn't been used in years. "Why are you doing this? To a random stranger? You could have left me there I would of left in a few minutes or so? So why not left me there?" Her faced still hidden refusing them to see her face. A few moments pasted before she spoke again even softer than before. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. But the 'family' you speak of no longer existent anymore for me. They will only do that again if I try to go home here or there. . . ." Her voice was faded but bitter. "Just give me a hour and I'll leave from your sights and I'll never bother you people again." Her voice grow louder as she try to stand on her own two feet but her body becoming even heavier and weaker as her arm now sharper pain than an painful ache.

Darcy laughed, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder and digging her nails in somewhat.

"You won't be going anywhere love. You see, gunshots take a while to heal. Even for a demon, a full fledged one, it takes at least 3 days to heal. For you it will be about 2 weeks and for a human...about a month. You see, you will have to stay here for at least 2 weeks so that can heal up nicely. Just kindly accept his hospitality. It's not often you find a human male as nice as he is...."

She bent forward, whispering to her ear.

"You try to leave and i'll find you anyway. No use in running. You might as well stay in the comfort of a home for a couple weeks and get what you need for a couple weeks....Be boat loads nicer than roaming the streets..." she backed up.

"So, now that you've decided to stay, what is your name, young lady? I'm Darcy. This is my master Franklin...Please enlighten us with your name..."

Darcy hated bratty kids. They should've been taught manners, she always thought. If someone offers their hospitality, they should accept with no complaints. At least that is what her parents taught her. She felt bad that the half breed lost her parents, but she knew what the feeling was like. Where no one accepted you for who you were. She hated it. By the time the half breed leaves, she hoped that she could teach her the value of living a life where acceptance by others was not a requirement to feel good about yourself.

She felt even worse by the second, she could feel a fever coming to and she hated it. When she didn't feel well or got hurt or sick people started to do bad and wourse things. But also she louth being a bother or getting people mad or upset, so she tries to never be around people and have little to no contact with people. So she didn't understand why Darcy would find her if she left, it made no sense no one even been like that they only want to use or kill her and nothing more. But why are they helping her, a random stranger they found in there yard she couldn't understand, but they wanted her to stand she would for now.
"I'm sorry. I just was taught to never be a bother or get in the way if I do than I would better of be dead. I'm sorry if was rude or disrespectful. I'll stay if you truly want me here. But my name? I'm sorry I. . . . ." Her body and mind couldn't take it anymore, her body shut down, forced into a long dreamless sleep.
Her arm was in pain beyond imaginable but she was forcefully taught to never yell or scream or any sigh that she was in pain. The only sigh was that her fists were clutched and her arm started to bleed again.
As she sleep she mumbled "sorry" a couple of times but only Darcy could hear but she had to strain her ears a bit to do so.

Darcy began pitying that young girl. She looked like she was in so much pain. She kissed the unconcious girl's head gently.

"Don't worry young one. I will teach you how to be strong and face the world with confidence..." She turned to Franklin.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't roll that way. I just feel responsible for this girl now. Gotta teach her the ropes. Master, I request that you make her a maid here for the two weeks she needs to heal. That way, when she leaves, she will have money and things to call her own...I will teach her the ropes...." She looked back at the sleeping girl. She looked exhausted.

"It isn't normal to see me like this Franklin, so get a good look. I am not normally so nice to people I just meet, but this girl seems like she needs my help to survive this cruel world. I can show her if you just let me...." She bowed, hoping and waiting to hear Franklin's answer.

Watching the turn of events happen in frount of him he forgave the young girl and as she passed out franklin was ready to jump down to chatch her but darcy was way ahead of him. She started to act like a normal human to the young girl. Franklins eye brow rose up as she turned to him. "why not haha, where both responsible now. I like your plan but i have sort of a better idea, how about i keep her as my 'friends daughter' and while shes here you can teacher her how to work jobs. ill also pay her. Is that a good plan? she will be with us most of the time so can protect us both

Darcy couldn't see how that was a better plan, but she shrugged and decided to go with it anyway.

"Ok, if that is your will Sir...." She bowed and pulled the blanket over the girl. She gently lead Master Franklin out.

"Master, if you please, I need to watch over her till she wakes up. Many demons will take advantage of this situation and try to kill her while she sleeps, but I'll make sure she stays safe. I will see you tonight when I start my duties again..." with that, she closed the door.

Darcy knew that protecting a half-breed would definitely not guarantee any passage back to Hell, but what else could she do? Let the poor girl die? She was already confused about this world and obviously didn't know the ropes of being a "norm" in this society. She had to teach her how to be strong, how to live on her own. In some ways, she felt that the girl was her daughter now and that she had the responsibility to see to it that she made it out in reality.

Darcy grabbed the nearest book which sat on her dresser and sat in the chair next to her bed. Opening the book, she began to read it's contents in wait for the half demon girl to wake up.

She felt better but worse at the same time. Her body didn't feel as heavy or as tired but she felt hot and her arm was still aching. Her fever was getting worse, she knew she couldn't tell anyone it would make things worse she must tough it out. Her mind became more clear and she felt it, a present in the room but not a bad one but her body still stiffen as she opened one eye as she put her arm a cross her eyes hiding them. She looked around the room and saw Darcy reading a book a smile touched her face but left as soon as it came and continued to look around the room to find something. She tried to stand up but she fell back down her bloody red hair now scattered on the bed and some of it touching the floor as her breathing became a little harder but she knew it was from the poison still left in her body. The bed was soft and big she never slept on a bed before it felt nice, she wanted to lay there forever but she knew she couldn't.

Franklin walked out the room and started to head to his room. He walked round the house planing again. He knew he was over thinking every thing but it was better safe than sorry for him to think about it. suddenly it stuck him, This home was a huge danger zone for children. He ran around franticly looking at all the hazrods for children and he charged over to the maids hall. He annouced "Okay laddys, i have something important to tell you. We will be haveing a a very young girl runing around the house and i need you girls to remove any hazordes objects in the house that might hurt her. Allright girls! do your best!"

Franklin walks out the maid area to darcys room to see if she approves of it. He slowly opens the door to find darcy reading to the girl. He smiles while watching and walks to his bed room.

She looked up at Darcy her eyes covered by her arm. "May I please have my stuff back please?" her voice weak and horsed. As she covered herself with the blanket on the bed hiding herself. "I'll listen to what you say but just give me back my stuff. I begging you.. . . ."Her voice faded and her body slightly shook.
She tired to stand up on her own to walk towards Darcy but her legs gave out from lack of food,water and the fever she's running but she didn't even try to stand up. She sat there on the wood hard floor waiting for Darcy answer. She knew right now she was weak and powerless but she had to try to move on but her body was to weak for it and that make her have mixed emotions.
~Why. Why am I so helpless?! Always, always helpless and a bother?~
She looked up at Darcy. "Please?"

Darcy looked over at the demon hybrid that lay next to her. It seemed she was awake. She was asking for her stuff back. Darcy set the book she was reading down on the night stand and looked at the girl. The foolish girl tried to get up and walk. Darcy sighed and got up, walking over to the weak girl and pulling her up.

"Your stuff will be in your room. The one you will be staying at while you are here for two weeks...We are not keeping it from you in any means. I just brought you to my room till you woke up. And you will only be listening to us until your wound heals...After that, you are free to do as you please. Just look at this as a moment of hospitality and not as a moment where you are being a burden, because you aren't one. Ok?"

She hefted the girl up and helped her stand on her own.

"Now, if you stay here and rest, I do not mind. I have to return to work anyway in a couple hours. You are also free to ask one of the butlers the way to your room. Now I can stay and help you to your room or you can stay here and wait till you are strong enough to move on your own to go anywhere. It is your choice..."

The sudden contact surprised and shocked her making her pull away from her on instinct but made her run into a statue. She turned around to see the object she ran into as she came face to face with it she dropped the blanket in shock and tears threaten to appear. She spoke in an ancient musical voice forming words together, it was his name, she lightly touch his face with her snow white hand and stared at him deeply.
~Why? How? Why is his statue here? Of all places. . . ~
Her head tilled moving her hair to the side slightly but you were able to see a piece of her back revealing birthmarks shape as a par of wings.

Darcy watched the girl as she stumbled back into her father's statue. As soon as she saw the statue, she was about to cry. Darcy was puzzled. Why was she crying? Did she know her father? Darcy walked back over to the girl as she muttered something...~Why? How? Why is his statue here? Of all places. . . ~ Darcy stopped. Anger rose to the surface as she glared at the half demon hybrid.

"How do you know my father? HOW? I demand you tell me this instant!"

This couldn't be. Not many demons knew her father, much less humans. Had her father...? No...it couldn't be...if he had wouldn't he be up here too? It didn't make sense to Darcy. She had been in Hell just a few months back and had seen her father there. But why was he still there? Did he cheat on Darcy's mother? She held her head. So many questions, so little time to get them all answered. She glared back at the girl, a dark look in her eye.

"Tell me now...and I will spare you..."

She turned around hearing her yell at her and it scared her because of what she yelled and what she said afterwards. She swallowed back her panic and fear knowing full well that she could and would kill her if she didn't. She stepped away from the statue and looked at Darcy softly.
"he's going to be very mad if I said but you have a right to know." She whispered forcing down old memories and started. "When I was very young something happened to me and I was forced out of where I was leaving for a while but at the time I was very very young and couldn't protect myself without killing anyone mainly because I just stood out to much. . . . . " Her voice faded but she quickly started again. "But I was put into a bad situation and at the time I was drilled into my mind I could not on any circumstance kill or hurt and just accept it so I was going to do just that. Then he came he found me intersecting and saved me but in doing so killed them all but he told me 'Kid you're a dumbass. You shouldn't be standing there watching it all happen when I damn well know you can killed them all in a second so man up and learn to protect and live for yourself. You're not a damn doll on display. But in return for saving your ass you have to learn to live not how your told, so keep me interested kid I see a intersecting life ahead of you." After he saved and talked to me he left but before he left he told me his name so when I saw his statue I just, yeah."She looked so lost and confused now not knowing what to do any more. "But I'm sorry if I unset you in any way I was just so so . . . ." she started to say but grief and the old memories were coming back but she tried her best to hold back her emotions and not to cry or yell or just fall to the floor and just sleep. She know she wasn't very strong, she was damage goods.

Darcy picked up the girl and laughed a little.

"THat sounds like my father alright..." she set the half breed on her bed and put a finger in her face.

"Ah! You stay here till you have strength enough to move...I'm sorry I yelled at you before...I'm kinda protective of my father for who knows what reason...." She couldn't think of the reason why she felt like protecting her father, but she felt she needed to. She walked towards the door, turning back to look at the half demon.

"I mean it...stay here...I must get back to work...You stay here and when you know you have strength enough to move, ask the nearest butler where you room is....alright?" Darcy left. She took a liking to the little half breed. SO much so that she wanted to help her any way she could. Especially if her father was the one who helped her out when she was in trouble. Now it was her turn to help. She ran back down to where Franklin was. She had almost completely forgotten that she needed to go find him right away. She was supposed to start her work again in 30 minutes. She gracefully walked down the stairs and began her search for franklin.

"Sir Franklin...Please show yourself!"

Franklin sat down to read a book about deamons on account of he now has 1 and a half in his home. Reading the books he had got small picess of information that are true and false. While reading he would see small images and deep discriptions of the artafacts he used to have in his home. he began to read more becuase this was interesting to him that all this thigs descibed are owend or onced owned by him. The room suddenly got warm and the tempeture grew untill all franklin could read is "you have ruined my plans, now i shall ruin yours...."

Franklin blinked and the room was back to normal. he was sllightly startled when he got a phone call. Answering the phone was the secratry of the man he was going to meet up with tonight. "Is this this franklin?" "Yes this is him, is mister franco ready for this meeting?" "Uh.....well......he..he passed away just an hour ago. sorry frank, no cash for you" "no cash for me? are you calling me greedy? hello? hello?" Franklin sighs loudly as he hangs up the phone. Franklin was upset that the woman had called him greedy but it didint matter.

A butter had enterd franklins room and told him that darcy was looking for him. "Tell dracy the mettting is cancled and she has the rest of the night off." The buttler bows and heads to darcy with the message. Franklin decides to go to darcys room where the half blood was. While walking he couldent stop thinking about what he had seen and felt in his room. Once he had gotten to darcys room he couldent find her in the room but only the girl darcy had found.

The child just laid on the bed dumbstruck what all has happened to her and how they wanted her here, for now anyways. She couldn't understand why it truly confused her as she tried to sort things out and understand why this has happened. But what confused her most was that the man that saved her was here now doing the same thing saving her weak ass. Darcy told her not to move until she was strong enough and she was strong enough to move but not for long as she just laid there waiting, healing.

"Why? Why am I so weak? Why?" She whispered to herself as she stared at the ceiling. She laid there for several minutes doing nothing as she tired to stay calm and reflex her whole body it wasn't working. The room started to grow more tense and darker as she kept laying there doing nothing at all and quite.

The room was dead quite, she hated the quite more than a tense room it just bothered her for some odd reason so she did what she used to do all the time when she was smaller she sang a song, a song that most have forgotten or only know few words of it. The song itself was beautiful but haunting and the young child lived up to the song her voice soft but clear and beautiful just simple breathtaking. She didn't hear or see the man, whose name she forgot because she couldn't hear very well at the time, she just kept singing her voice slowly grew louder with more feeling as she kept looking at the ceiling.

Darcy headed down the stairs, hoping the child would get ahold of herself and try to be a little independent. But speaking of her own independence, the time span was up. She had to find Franklin again. She began searching the house, clearly forgetting where he said he would be. She sniffed the air. Usually, humans had a scent about them. A certain one that set one apart from the other. She searched the house for his scent and soon found it, following it.

"Franklin, sir, It would be so much easier to find you without having to find you by scent like a dog...Can't you stay in one place, at least till i get there?" she said loudly, hoping her master heard her. She didn't like looking like a dog searching for her master, but if it had to be that way, then it had to be that way.