Mai-Child OOC

Name: Takashi Suzume
Sex: Female
Appearance:
2008-06-24-106042.jpg
Pick: HiME
Personality: Suzume is a kind and caring person, almost always seen with a soft smile on her face. She loves helping people and seems to have been gifted with an infinite patience. Despite being a senior, she doesn't flaunt it and treats the lower classmates with the same respect as the older ones. However, while she is never seen angry or impatient, she has the ability to give off a threatening aura when you oppose her. While she's never been seen in a violent manner, people still have an underlying fear of her, especially those who have known her for a long time and have seen her snap.
Clubs/Organizations: Student Council Vice-President, Art Club
Mark location: The nape of her neck
Element: Sickle
Linked person: As of yet, no one.
Powers: Suzume's Sickle transforms into a scythe(same as in the picture, but with a black blade and purple roses, with the handle being a dark blue.) and she gains the ability to ride air currents as well as send out a wave of air to cut the enemy with a swing of her scythe.
Child's Name: Mantris
Child's Appearance:
BK_CD_Mantris.jpg
Child's Abilities: Can send out blades of air with a swing of it's scythe as well as blend into the background using a cloaking ability. However the camouflage only works when Mantris is not moving.

Name: Orchidia D'Erable
Sex: Female
Appearance:
138_2.jpg
Pick: HiME
Personality: A little spoiled and sometimes inconsiderate, she tries to make friends with people but often forgets social graces and offends them by accident.
Clubs/Organizations: Art Club, Music Club

Mark location: The top of her tailbone
Element:
[
flute-1.jpg
Linked person:
Powers: The playing of Orchidia's flute can summon a thick mist that shifts its form into a single large or multiple small animals that relay information back to her as spies.

Child:

Child's Name: Kiri
Child's Appearance:
Child.jpg
Child's Abilities: The mist is Kiri, who will appear as a small child when summoned but at the bidding of her mistress, can shift into any number of forms from Orchidia's memory. Only a dark pink sheen to the eyes of a creature would alert someone to the alien nature of it. Unlike the mist conjured by the flute playing, Kiri can also fight to defend her mistress in the form of an animal.

There go two troublesome serpent Orphans. =P Right, nino, get ready to summon the big one that'll sink the ship, if you would be so kind. Imagine as big a beast as you will. XD

Yay! Also someone better be ready for a Hotaru uppercut filled with RAGE!

^^; You're not talking about Shiki, I hope.

I have a question: For those of us who have our Childs, how do we summon them? Is it like in the anime or the manga?

Okay, Im late on this one but only thought I would give it a try since Nino.*Points to her* She asked me to give this a try. So here is my character. If he is okay great, if not and your well into the game, Ill say no more. Thanks.

CHARACTER SHEETS!

Name: Remi Otlotas
Sex:Male
Appearance: (Picture or detailed description, please.)http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/data/576/guys211.jpg
Pick: (HiME? Student? Restaraunt?) Student
Personality: Remi is very sweet and likes to goof off most of the time. He excells in his school work and things little of the test that everyone else had a hard time with. He is a bit shy around girls so he hides behind being silly to avoid things getting to serious. He is not one for sports and hates to run. Using his mind to get things solved is best. He loves yoga and finds great peace in listening to the silence. He's intune with nature more then others and loves to be outside. His family sent him to the school to make sure he does well, he just hopes to make friends and learn about the island.

Yay, normal student! ^^ Accepted! ^^
Also, you may want to start *on* the island, since the ship's going all t ypes of crazy right now. Up to you, of course. ^_^

Mmmm, I'd say however you want. Generally, you'd press your Element to your sign, but certain people can't do that....coughcough....So I'd be happy with just pressing your Element and calling your Child's name.

Cool. Any who, I was thinking about making my intro in stealth mode right behind what's-his-name. The evil dude. We'd probably have words, and then I try and take a swing at him, but he pulls a vanishing act. I should probably talk to Nino about it.

Yeah, ask her. It would work for him intro-ing the even more big orphan.

Sorry Im just normal, Im still trying to find out more about this series. Sorry

We need to petition Hulu to get the Anime.

Sorry Im just normal, Im still trying to find out more about this series. Sorry

'tis okay, I can help out. Though plot-wise, it would be nice if I could get Remi and Sae involved with each other, eventually falling in love.

I like that idea a lot. Im up for that. So what do I do now?

Bug Nino to have the giant orphan arrive so I can get in a good post for Sae reaching the island. Or talk to Shiki.

And once again, I am out of the plotting loop. x.X; I orignally kidnapped Joey so I could have a "important person" type plot but ack. I am just waiting for Zy to post so I can call out the big-huge monster thing out, or should I just go for it? Leme know! *hops off to make tacos*