Mai-Child OOC

Dang, I was gonna use her for that! I haven't seen zypher around much, so you might as well post.

If you haven't written the post yet, could you have Shiki try and confront Ren while she's stealthed? You could have them have words at each other, then have Shiki take a swing at Ren, only to have him pull a disappearing act.

Don't worry, still keeping track of the RP. I'm just wondering, Miru, do you have a sort of map for the Academy? And is each charrie getting his/her own room?

1) Rooms have two people each, not co-ed.
2) I have no map
3) Zypher's on vacation in New York, so he won't be posting quite yet
4) Nino, go for it. >:)

Dang, I was gonna use her for that! I haven't seen zypher around much, so you might as well post.

Taken care of Archy, Niners had kidnapped someone else (me!)

Name: Osamu
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Zetsubou_Sensei_by_tsukishoujo.jpg
Pick: Student
Personality: Split into two distinct parts. The outer personality he has created for himself is distant at times. He tries to be cool, rejecting all things he considers geeky and the constant struggle to fit in with the popular crowd. While inside and in private he relaxes into himself, with his warhammer 40000 novels, 1st edition Batman comics and trawling the internet for trivia.
Clubs/Organizations: Comic club, swimming team.

Archy's GM until I return at the end of this dreaded work week. @_@ Gomen ne!

Alright, so here is my general plan: the various HiME on the ship can fight the serpent while I have Sae go ashore, with everyone else soon following...

OR

I have Sae go ashore, the serpent does something to get the other HiMEs out of the water, and Sae takes Kaede to the hospital all in one truly ludicrous GM post. The fight with the serpent could be shown in flashbacks.

Also, do try to start planning who will be your dormmates. Two people to a room, and rooms are not Co-Ed.

Once ashore, people can talk some, meet with their future romance interests, and disperse to rooms and such. In particular, Shiki and Hotaru will have something to do...

Right, we can all get this school year GOING now. Seriously. ^^ Post, people.
The dorms are, at this moment, first come, first served. GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! >o<
You can post who you'd like to room with. Try to keep one active posted in each room, okay? Two people to a room, they're not co-ed.

Name:Nicole
Sex:F
Appearance: (Picture or detailed description, please.)Blonde hair with purple streaks hair is striaght tannish skin with brown eyes clothing style:graphic tee and jeans w/ converes
Pick: (HiME? Student? Restaraunt?)HiME
Personality:Always nice and smiling loves to laugh and have fun, enjoys reading and writing and listening to music love animals and just being with people...
Clubs/Organizations:Drama, Choir
Mark location: (Where on your body is your mark located?)on left wrist
Element: (No, not fire, earth, etc. Your Element is the object used for summoning your Child. It is almost always a weapon, mind you. PM me if you get confused. ^^;)gold and emerald dagger
Linked person: (You don't have to fill this out right now-I'll give some chances to choose, to make bonds.)...
Powers: Besides summoning her Child, a HiME has powers associated with her Child. PM me for details/questions, please.)mind control, overpowering, creating illusions, able to comunicate with the mind (i forgot the fancy word)

Empress, would you mind filling out a bit more information? Rather, be more descriptive, especially with the powers and the description of the Child. Use Photobucket, if you need pictures. ^^ It's quite helpful, actually. Or you could use Google. For the Child, there was some game Alarice used for inspiration, so I'll ask her what it was. Danbooru might be a nice source of pictures too. I think Archy used that and said it was helpful, as long as you avoid the "other content".

Edit: Also, is something covering your mark? That would be a helpful thing to do.

Talking with you mind is telepathy. Just fyi

sure sure ill get right on that w/ pics and stuff lol

Ah. =x Use SAFEbooru, Empress! Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe! =o