Magnolia renewal of the flames: a fairy tale rp!

Kestrel nodded and offered the smaller female a light smile before fixing her scarf back in place. He stood up and brushed off his knees before helping Seraphina stand up as well. "I'm glad to help..," Kes replied with a quick glance to the rest of the guild. "Where is Striker? Is he asleep again?" the tall teen asked with a chuckle. His slim hands fixed the ruffled skirts around his legs from the trip home while making sure Seraphina was completely rid of the dark flames.

Yes he is asleep outside sadly I don't think he is going to be waking soon though. She smiled and said you wanna get a drink with me before I head out on my mission? She patted her scarf and says under her breath aurora you would be proud of everyone here I've found a good home. I have found great friends too. Striker stumbled into the guild hall rubbing his head in frustration He had gotten overly drunk. Also somehow had passed out on the grass outside.

Last edited:
Kestrel smiled and nodded softly, simply tuning out when Seraphina murmured in to her scarf. His Dragon-like senses helped her hear what she was saying, but he wanted to be respectful and not pay attention. He led them to the bar and peeked over at Striker with a soft chuckle. "Ah! Striker, come here," Kes called out with a small wave of his painted hand while ordering a tall glass of cold beer for himself.

Striker said your back! Wonderful have you kept my dear cousin company since you've been back? Sera sip on a huge beer and says wow tehe tastes great. She hiccups then feels someone hug her from behind but there happened to be no one there. She smelled them and stiffened dropping her glass of beer it shatters. Striker says sera whats wrong? She starts shaking as a hand closes on her wrist her breath quickening. The man appeared it was an enemy by the name of racer. He threw her off the chair towards a wall. Once she hit the one wall she didn't even have time to move before she was thrown into another wall her eyes couldn't keep up with the guy right now. She closed her eyes and tryed to focus as she was thrown again into a wall.

Last edited:
"W-what's going on?" He weakly looked into the guild hall, seeing Sera getting flung. He struggled to stand only to fall down. "Come. On. Move." He struggled to stand up again, stumbling to his feet. He didn't know why or how, but something inside of him urged him to save her. So without any second thoughts, the boy rushed in, tackling Racer. He panted heavily. "Back off."

Kestrel bounced off the seat he was sitting in and narrowed his thin eyebrows slightly at Racer. While he didn't find it necessary to use his magic, he grabbed his giant spoon and swung at Racer. The force of the solid spoon sent him flying once more to the opposite wall again, and Kes readied his stance in case he had to abandon his spoon in favor of his Cosmic magic. He would not waste his Dragon Slayer magic on this intruder.

she sunk to the ground and held her head she said everybody watch out she moved the boy and pressed a hand to racers head and they both went still she had sent her light directly into racer frying all his powers then she stood up then walked a few steps then fell to her knees the fire around her faded. racer stood as his eyes glowed her colors he moved so fast he picked up sera who screamed and then threw her into the bar and sent all her fire at the bar. it exploded around her and she gasped in pain as she felt the fire slightly burn her skin. when everything settled racer was nowhere to be seen. Striker had watched in horror as everything progressed moving to fast she said kes are you or the other boy hurt? she looked at them and said im sorry if you two got involved he seemed to be after me and i dont know why im so so so so so sorry.

Last edited:
The boy breathed heavily. "Don't worry about me. Are you okay miss?" He stumbled over to Sera, reaching out his arm towards her. He stained his hand, and somehow, healing magic was waving over her body. The strangest part was, the magic felt as if it was coming from Wendy herself. It was hard to describe, but it was as if, at that moment, he was Wendy. Sera's wounds quickly healed and the boy collapsed.

Joseph was a bit stunned by the whole event. How could such a fiend break into the guild, and not dare attack him? He was insulted. Seeing the boy preform one of Wendy's healing magics was even more stunning. Who was this boy and how was he able to perfectly mimic someone else's magic?

"Sera. Take him to see the guild master. Hopefully he will know what to do with him." Joseph glanced across the guild hall. Damn that Racer. First he ignores Joseph. And then he almost destroys the guild.

she caught the boy and said thank you for helping me now i will do my best to help you heal. she says i will help th light wrapped into his body an smiled and walked to the master and handed him to the master saying master please help him remember.

The guild master turned to look at Sera. He requested to know more about the boy she was holding and that he couldn't do much until he woke up.

She said master we do not know much about this boy because we have not known him very long im sorry master.

A few moments later, the boy awoke. "Huh? Oh hey there miss. Good to see you're okay." He turned his head, looking at the guild master next to Sera. "Its nice to meet you. I hope I didn't cause any issues."

She said how are you feeling sir? She let the fire light magic flow into the boy healing any possible wounds he had.

"I'm okay miss." The boy stands and bows before the guild master. "It is an honor to meet you. I am Ryu Mato. It would be an honor if you would allow me to join Fairy Tail." Ryu never once once looked up from his bow until the guild master smirked. He would allow Ryu to join.

She backed away but tripped and says dang im so so clumsy. She said where would you like your mark ryu mato?

"Well congrats kid." Joseph comes in, doing one of his famous sudden appearance tricks, ending up right behind Ryu. "Its about time you speak up. Consider yourself a well welcomed member at Fairy Tail. Just be sure not to annoy certain members." "Natsu." He coughed.

"Mark?" That's when he remembered seeing the other guild members with the same symbol on a part of their body. "I guess." He points to the back on his right hand. "Will here be okay?"

She said yes that works she stamped the back of his right hand saying welcome to fairy tail.