Magnolia renewal of the flames: a fairy tale rp!

"Also. I understand if this is a bit sudden but. Would it be alright if I sparred against a few of your members?" Ryu stood there, glancing over at all of them.

Umm yeah thats normally perfectly fine she fitgited and says sure of course you can she looked at striker her eyes flickering between her normally red eyes and her combat ready diversity blue color. Striker says sera calm down your safe her body heat rose so high the air in the room went to 150°F in seconds.

"If you are so fired up Sera. Want to go first?" Ryu smirked before walking out of the guild master's room. He went outside where, due to unseen ease droppers, most of the guild waited to see what happened.

A white flame surrounded her and gold light flowed into it she said are sure you want to do this striker looked at ryu then sera and said my partner go easy he is new.

Everyone stood along the side. Ryu stood at one end, waiting for Sera. "I hope you are ready. The last time we met, I was still a bit shaken. But now. I remember what I need. So in thanks. I'll let you go first Sera."

She smiled her eyes turned a Silverman blue and her whole body became covered in her flames and he Angel white wings extended behind her she yelled roar of the heavenly flame dragon's shot it straight ryu.

Ryu smirked, arcing his arm in a circle in front of himself. "Gaze upon the looking glass." As he finishes, a mirror forms in front of him. He turns the mirror in time for it to face the on coming heavenly fire of Sera's. Upon making contact with the mirror, the fire was instantly drawn into it. The mirror now reflected the heavenly fire burning within it.

She gulped an held her chest in slight pain. She smiled gripped the etherion shard necklace and said Dragon slayer secret art: Etherion blast of the heavenly flame Dragon!!! She watched the blast consume the mirror and she heard it shatter.

The mirror shattered and the only sound that could be heard, was that of Ryu's laughing. "Oh look at you Sera. You broke my looking glass." Each shard slowly rose into the air. "Mistake number one." The light shined brightly from each shard, creating a blinding light upon Sera. When the light faded, she found herself in a world of pure white. Ryu stood in front of her. "Mirror Dragon Art: Light Trap. Welcome to the world beyond the looking glass. You should feel honored. Not many get the chance to step foot in my world."

She felt the bond with striker was disconnected her face filled with fear and then turned to raw power she says im sorry ryu im going to turn this around on you striker help me out. Striker stuck his hand through the magic and they both began to glow they become one and they say we are yin and yang to this world the dark and light flame dragons. Dual rainwater secret art: Etherion cannon of the twin flame dragons!!! They fired it and the world around sera shattered and she watched all the power rush straight at ryus chest. She then gasped and fell to her knees her ribs had been crushed in the blast from racer. She yelled roar of the heavenly flame Dragon and sent that attack with the dual attack at ryu.

Last edited:
"Now. Now. Did you forget? This is my world." Ryu's voice echoes across the area as the mirror world instantly reforms itself. "And now. Lets see how well you can take, your own attack." A mirror floats down. Reflected in the mirror is the same attack that Sera and Striker were just using. Their own voices could be heard. "Mirror Dragon Slayer secret art: Mirrored Reflection. And now. Dual rainwater secret art: Etherion cannon of the flame dragons." The mirror shined, firing off the attack. The attack didn't seem like a perfect copy, being a bit unstable. "Not bad. Your move is quite a powerful one. I can't seem to perfectly copy it."

Sera ate the attack then fell to he knees from eating strikers attack.She coughed and then her eyes rolled back as her magic was very low. Her breathing heavy. She ha to us it do beat him otherwise she would die in this mirror world. She closed he eyes and started chanting in Dragon and her eyes got a full on silver color and a light beam rushed towards her and she yelled sacrifice of the heavenly flame Dragon target chosen fire at the penalty of temporary paralysis for me.

Last edited:
As Sera was doing this, Ryu was already running low on strength. Copying such a highly powerful attack like their's took a lot out of him. So before she could finish her move, he collapsed, yet again, on the ground, the mirror world shattering back to reality.

The entire guild stood there in shock, and somewhat amazement. This new guy just went toe-to-toe with one of Fairy Tail's most strongest members, just hit her with an almost near copy of her best move, and still lived. This Ryu Mato's got talent.

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
She smiled and the magic canceled and she fell to her knees and smiled as striker picked her up and she was carried to the infirmary. She smiled as a last one and her eyes closed she went into a kind of sleepless state but the flames went around her but she cringed everytime the fire flows through her because the darkness still hurt. Striker says shit!!!! He walks out of the guild saying she ate my fire this could end her life dang it. He stormed past kestrel and ryu. Wendy was healing ryu with all her strength.she says my decisions were absolutely stupid she lay there unable to move because of the amount of darkness flowing through her body.

Last edited:
Joseph made one more mental comment on just how cool that fight was. "Hey Ryu. If you're still somewhat conscious, listen up. Get that body of yours fixed up fast. I want to take you next. You hear me?"