Mafia Game - 'The Game' Edition

Heads up: there is no more Miller.

with there being no more miller, then I, as detective, shall nominate @neobendium that came up as mafia.

See, the reason i asked, was to see if I could get an answer on that front. After all... if the miller could visit, then that would be an easy claim for you to make, since you already confirmed that you visited somebody.

sooo, Nominating Neo
@Canadian Cat

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Well, as the actual detective, I actually nominate @Kiilgore as mafia- they came up as maf on the first night, and now that I know that the miller (and Kiil's maf companion) is dead, I know for certain that they are, in fact, the consig.

• Ah Seen It
Oh boy, uh, I'm not too sure about any of this... I think I'll abstain, just for now. I honestly don't have a clue.

Well, considering how Neo visited me (which has been confirmed by Lookout) I would say that Killgore's claim as "detective" is VERY dubious. . .

So I will vote together with Neo for Killgore!

• Ah Seen It
I'm inclined to agree with Crystal - the fact that I can confirm Neo visited Crystal, and Crystal ISN'T dead...

But to confirm - Neo... What did Crystal read as, if you visited them as detective?

I'm inclined to agree with Crystal - the fact that I can confirm Neo visited Crystal, and Crystal ISN'T dead...

But to confirm - Neo... What did Crystal read as, if you visited them as detective?
Town.

Ah, that is true. I change my mind, then: I'm voting Kiilgore.

• Ah Seen It
N1 I visited Elle, and confirmed her as town. That's why I trusted Elle's lookout claim catching Lucky.

N2, I visited Neo and got mafia, hence why I was asking about the miller visit thing.

but how is it dubious?

Is it because of Neo visiting you but you still living? I could see that, but if kept the consig role, visiting using that power? No idea honestly......

But regardless.... as long as our witch doctor is still alive, and has the potion of death thing, then town should win.... Voting one of the claims, lynching them, then getting the other with the death potion.

@Dipper Just to confirm, it was the J that said they were miller, right? Or is it some death-miller thing too where the miller if lynched is revealed as mafia? (if the miller has the ability to visit anyways...)

To be absolutely fair, with what we know of so far, that's a process of elimination, and would not be indicative of anything... Assuming lucky was mafia and J was miller... with me being accused of being the last mafia, that means that only one thing would remain....

J claimed Miller the night of their death. I mean, unless they're lying, but they have no reason to do so. ^

Night after their death, I mean.

Mrph... I'm 99% sure that I believe Neo... but that's not the worst point made in the world.

Question is... Do we have the numbers for a mislynch or not?

That still does, however, raise the question of whether Neo is truly Investigator or just Consig. Wait, we do have one right? And if Neo visited Crystal and they didn't die, but got results...

I'm just concerned, because Kiilgore seems genuine to me. What do you guys think?

But Cat also said Mafia always has a night kill.. So can consig only do one or the other? Or does Cosig BECOME Maf?

Unless I'm THE worst ever at math... theoretically, we CAN mislynch... and still win.

... Well, it was good knowing you all...

Because i don't have a clue. They both have reasonable arguments in their favor.

I'm gonna vote for Kiilgore as well... @Canadian Cat - In favor of not getting caught in a circle of confusion, and because we know who to vote for next round if this is a mislynch...

I HOPE. ;_;

• Ah Seen It
Alright, thank you for that information.

----

So here's a numbers breakdown...

currently, we are at
4 town v 1 mafia.

If we mislynch, at night phase is 3 town v 1 mafia, and then the next day will be 2 town v 1 mafia, if Witch doctor doesn't do anything.

If witch doctor uses potion of life successfully (if they can) then it will be 3 town v 1 mafia,

if potion of death used (if can) unsuccessfully, then it will be 1 town vs 1 mafia, resulting in loss.

and obviously, if potion of death used successfully, then well, mafia would be gone.

so only way we can't afford a mislynch is that if the potion of death gets used incorrectly.

Honestly....? that's what gets me too.... that whole Neo visiting but no death.... I partially think that they can choose to use their old action as consig or something....?