Mafia Game - 'The Game' Edition

I still stand by my vote to get Killgore up, I'm sorry Killgore, but knowing that Elle Joyner is the lookout makes it much easier, since that means the fact I got visited and live (and I haven't heard a witch doctor using any potions or anything) that he's more than likely the detective? :X

And Dipper confirmed medium, right? :O

Plus, if you are the detective (sorry if you are D;) then the witch doctor can use their potion of death to kill off the "other" detective, so I think either way, we're pretty safe here town? :D

I still stand by my vote to get Killgore up, I'm sorry Killgore, but knowing that Elle Joyner is the lookout makes it much easier, since that means the fact I got visited and live (and I haven't heard a witch doctor using any potions or anything) that he's more than likely the detective? :X

Plus, if you are the detective (sorry if you are D;) then the witch doctor can use their potion of death to kill off the "other" detective, so I think either way, we're pretty safe here town? :D
Town is definetly safe. No matter what happens today, I don't think there's any way mafia could win, considering Witch Doctor is still alive.

Town is definetly safe. No matter what happens today, I don't think there's any way mafia could win, considering Witch Doctor is still alive.
So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay town! :D <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle

That's fair enough... Plus due to numbers/the potion, town wins if it goes to plan.

You guys may start final voteing. Sorry I fell asleep Yesterday. I ll post a more detailed post when I get to a computer

because it will give more information to town, I will vote guilty. (on myself.)

@Canadian Cat

And.... that would be the majority needed right?

(Unless as the one on trial, my vote doesn't count I guess lol.)

Go town, you can do it!

Can you vote guilty on yourself? XD

Either way, I'll guilty Killgore! xD

With 5 left alive it takes 3 to make a Majority. Every player has a vote. All votes are valid.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I'll guilty on Kiilgore. What a mighty fine game for a jester. Such a shame.

With a 100% condenses the crowd has spoken, Kiilgore shall be killed, and gored. You all notice a vacuum tube drop down from the ceiling as Kiilgore is whisked away to some unknown place, before retracting. In the distance you can hear what sounds like machine parts turning and the muffled screams of one terrified individual. Then that oh to familiar voice clicks back in.

"Well... Well... How unfortunate it appears as though Kiilgore belonged to the town. Better luck next time! That is if you get a next time..." *click*

You may start night 2 now. Night 2 will end on Saturday Dec. 8th or until all night actions have been submitted.

@neobendium
@The_J
@Kiilgore
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Dipper
@CrystalTears

"Two dead soldiers stood back to back, drew their swords and shot each other. Neo's room has been filled with venemous spiders, While Crystal's merely stopped receiving oxygen. But Congratulations town! Those who remain alive have won the challange!"

You see the original door to your rooms open up and on the other side there is, as promised. A bag full of a rather large sum of cash, your reward for winning the game. $2.39 in pennies. Don't spend it all in one place. ;)

@neobendium
@The_J
@Kiilgore
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Dipper
@CrystalTears