Mafia Game - 'The Game' Edition

I'll follow that nomination. Lucky it is.

Oh I forgot to watch this, how awkward xD

Well, I see no counterclaim to Elle's claim of being lookout so. . . Sorry Lucky, I'm voting you guilty XD

Also guilty! Bad luck, Lucky :-/ you finally got a cool role, too...

Guilty, but I feel bad about it. I swear.

I guess I'll vote guilty too. If this is a mistake...my deepest apologies.

I mean- I would vote guilty on me too.

...I may die for this *eyetwitch* Oh dear.

You may. But I think the harder thing is figuring out who the second mafia is. Everyone voted guilty. Someone is playing the long game, but the question remains, Who? And that's the brillaince of me dying. If I'm indeed mafia, the second mafia member knows two things that may be key to winning.

You may. But I think the harder thing is figuring out who the second mafia is. Everyone voted guilty. Someone is playing the long game, but the question remains, Who? And that's the brillaince of me dying. If I'm indeed mafia, the second mafia member knows two things that may be key to winning.
Oh come on, at least let us feel a bit good about getting one mafia before day one is over! I wanted to feel good, but now I feel so skeptical! XD

Oh come on, at least let us feel a bit good about getting one mafia before day one is over! I wanted to feel good, but now I feel so skeptical! XD

*LOL* Sorry! My fault. I can HOPE I don't die :) Better?

• Haha
Reactions: CrystalTears
*LOL* Sorry! My fault. I can HOPE I don't die :) Better?

I feel like you're making me look left to distract me from the murder happening right xD I'm unsure whether or not this is helping the situation xD

But um. . . Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks? <3

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
As the last of the votes are collected a trapdoor opens up beneath Luck's feet. You here him yell up until you hear an unconformable "Splat!" sound, as the trapdoor closes itself up again.

"Congratulations Town" You hear over the same intercom as before "Lucky was indeed allied with the mafia. Now please return to rooms and prepare for night-phase 2"

Night phase will end on Tuesday november 27th or when all night actions have been submitted.

@neobendium
@The_J
@Kiilgore
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Dipper
@CrystalTears

Reactions: Dipper
Sorry for the slight delay, However all night actions have been resolved and and day 2 may begin now. The discussion/nomination phase will end on Monday Dec. 3 2018. The final voting phase will end on Wednesday Dec. 5th 2018, or when a majority is reached.

Once again the doors to your individual rooms open as the voice clicks back on. "Well this is no fun... No fun at all... It appears as though nobody got to die last night... I had something super cool planned with sharks, and maybe razors, but I guess that won't come to pass..." *click*

@neobendium
@The_J
@Kiilgore
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Dipper
@CrystalTears

Oh, damn. So, ether the mafia's target was protected, or the consig can't kill.

Anyone have any information?

Man... this is where I wish this game had a whisper function like Town of Salem *LOL*

Crystal was visited by Neo.

Will you know if you got attacked, but saved or nah? :O Because it's nice info to have, just so we know mafia tried xD