MAFIA - DAY TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good to know.

Alrighty, let's just hope we're not killing town XD

So for voting are we going to have a poll, or do we just post who we vote for?

So for voting are we going to have a poll, or do we just post who we vote for?

I think it's going to be a posting in here sorta thing.

So that if/when we get to the point of having multiple people nominated, we'd be able to change our vote to Lynch, if we wanted to.

Pretty sure we are voting here.

That'd require a new thread every day, so I think there'll be some better way of keeping track.
Well I've never personally created a poll, so I'm no expert on how they work. XD That would get annoying...

Since there is only one nominee they shall automatically be lynched without a vote. I'll answer your questions about lynching in the other thread, I'll focus on the lynch here.

@thatguyinthestore Has been voted to be lynched! His faction was... Innocent. The town has a heavy heart as the day draws to a close and the night begins.

It is now the night phase. Please do not post here until the next day phase begins.

• Useful
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
So we don't learn Joan's role. Oops.

As far as I can remember without switching page, Joan was fairly active in the discussion, yes?

Well, if so, then obviously the mafia wants them out. No discussion, no solutions.

I don't know.

Yeah he was, so i suppose they wanted to try to get rid of the key people so to speak. You know cut out the big competition but still we messed up anyway with no mafia being lynched last time but who was involved with the discussion as they would probably be some main suspects as they were aware of it

So really, we have nothing to base investigation on, besides the fact that the mafia has at least an ounce of strategy.

I demand private interviews. A lot of people still haven't replied to this thread.

Ok, whatever. I suspect Dipper. Gotta start somewhere, and he (?)'s been quiet so far.

I've been stupid. Who all is with us, again?

RIP Joan

I just hope Investigator is actually carrying out their role.

I miss Joan already. :( So, anyone got any theories?

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Yeah, Joan was fairly active the previous day phase .....

So the only one who has yet to post at all is @tigertruth

One thing that I sort of noticed was that @Dipper @Solaresque and @The Tragedy seemed to be 'lurky' so to say. (Only appeared durring the first part of the day phase.) Now. Not indicative of anything, but is something to keep in mind.... As sometimes maf that doesn't want to get attention may do that thing.
(Dipper had only one post while the other two were present for more posts, but only the first irl day of the day phase.)

Yeah, Joan was fairly active the previous day phase .....

So the only one who has yet to post at all is @tigertruth

One thing that I sort of noticed was that @Dipper @Solaresque and @The Tragedy seemed to be 'lurky' so to say. (Only appeared durring the first part of the day phase.) Now. Not indicative of anything, but is something to keep in mind.... As sometimes maf that doesn't want to get attention may do that thing.
(Dipper had only one post while the other two were present for more posts, but only the first irl day of the day phase.)
Well i mean i'm here but i'm not sure what to add, i'm trying to think over suspects, we have 2 innocents dead leaving
@Dipper
@LuckycoolHawk9
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@Kiilgore
@Solaresque
@tigertruth
@Starlighter
and myself alive and all possible suspects of course i can't vouch for myself, there'd be no evidence if i was telling the truth or not, but myself the but right now there is no solid evidence to support a mafia member other then they were present to know Joan was fairly active during the discussion which could still be anyone, but that's usually how these games go at the start, you start with little and as the numbers start dwindling we figuring out the mafia so far i guess i would have to say tiger but only because of, yes inactivity which does seem suspicious

Reactions: Vitreus
Status
Not open for further replies.