MacEde's search for partner!

M

MacEde

Year met a year and I've found myself with too much free time to handle without serious damage to my precious sanity. Roleplaying used to be one of the most favoured hobbies of mine and I'm ready to get back to it after years (!!!) of neglect. Unfortunately, you can't roleplay alone (you can, but what would you be then? Ordinary author of amateurish fiction?) and that's where you come in!

Just few notes I'd like you to know before seriously considering to roleplay with:

1. Last time I roleplayed, I couldn't drink legally and that is ages (short ages) ago. I'd not say I'm completely rusty, because I kept writing in my spare time, but I 'm definitely not in my prime and would be glad if you understood it.

2. English isn't my first language and though I'm fairly confident that I can write in comprehensive, entertaining and somehow refined manner, there still are some nuances of this mess (no offense) of a language that Im not exactly familiar with. I also brought a few stigmas from my first language (overusing commas and making overly complicated sentences being two of them). Sorry!

3. I don't like slice of life (someone say real life or drama) plots. My own life (or every life in general) tends to oscillate between terrifyingly stressful and heavenly beautiful in terms of months (or weeks even) and that's all drama I need in my life. The meat of the roleplay should preferably be fantastic, strange and tiny bit surreal, be it in terms of setting, characters of shenanigans.

4. When it comes to more steamy scenes, I tend to go with what's okay with my partner. I have a very few limits and can do with everything from strictly asexual, through fade to smutty smut.

5. As for the length of posts I tend to go with what my partner gives me (it's my little dick-measuring contest to be honest), so if you give me two paragraphs, I will do at least two. If you give me something Biblical in size, I will probably curse you and take a week off.

6. It might look like I overuse sentences hidden in those wonderfully wobbly brackets (and I do), but don't worry, I avoid using them in In Character posts.

Now with these things being said, let's move to what is truly important, the plots!

Blood is thicker than water

Young siblings escaping war that ravaged their homeland are thrown into a big city where money rules and hearts are blacker than tar. Though they have no parents, money or luck, they are still willing to carve a place for themselves in this strange world. (Flexible pairings, forbidden romance is optional, the setting could be either steam/cyberpunk or post-apocalyptic).

Desperate pact

Life of the inquisitor is not easy one. They are expected to live by the sword and torch and when time comes, they are expected to go with one of these things. Some perish by blade of their enemies and others are executed, when they lose their edge and doubts enter their mind.

This was supposed to be case of the latter. Either by extreme case of bad luck, or hand of cursed beings, witch ended up bounding her life to life of an inquisitor, her sworn enemy. Though execution is the common way to deal with such situation, Temple decided to do otherwise and use this dark connection towards its own goals and send the pair on a mission of the bleakest kind.

(preferable pairing would MxD, me reserving the right to be roleplay male character, and Dark Fantasy setting)

More to come!