(M x M ) Looking for Semes (just guys all around)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's fine. I'll get up a form.

Warnings: Incest and some underage things possibly ALSO MPREG!

Plot: _______ is raised by his big brother after his parents were killed. ----- is a college graduate who's having a hard time trying to support his younger brother. What happens when ______ gets sick and ------ has to find a way to support him or else he would lose his brother, who he loves very dearly. REOPENED!

Plot: A young school teacher and his lover, a devoted police officer were expecting their first child together. However, during the line of duty, his lover was shot and dies. His lover's partner must protect the pregnant school teacher and watch over him because the killer wants him. But why?
Seme (police officer) X Uke (school teacher and pregnant) OPEN!

Reactions: Sav
Warning! Shouta male, alpha x omega, mpreg

Plot: _____ is a very talented young omega, even considered a genius. He can play several musical instruments and is very artistic. However what he knows In the creative arts, he doesn't know in anything else. When he enters in his first heat, who claims him and how will this affect his future as an artist? What type of alpha mates with this omega?

I would be interested in the Reopened incest plot (The first one)

I'll play the Seme since I see you like playing Uke c:

I would be interested in the Reopened incest plot (The first one)

I'll play the Seme since I see you like playing Uke c:
Well actually that one was already taken...sorry.

But would you be interested in the omega x alpha one?

Well...I never did that before and it doesn't really seem interesting (Mostly because idk what it is)

Sorry :c

Well...I never did that before and it doesn't really seem interesting (Mostly because idk what it is)

Sorry :c
oh okay then :c...wait do you not know what omega and alpha are?

Well from Church I learned that it was Beginning and End o:

Ohh so basically it's like

Seme and Uke but,the uke can get pregnant c:

I probably knew the definition without the fancy word

Ohh so basically it's like

Seme and Uke but,the uke can get pregnant c:

I probably knew the definition without the fancy word
so now that you know, would you be interesting in trying it? It doesn't have to be that plot, we can make a new one together

I don't really understand the plot soo...you can explain it more or...I really don't have any ideas o~o

Status
Not open for further replies.