(M x M ) Looking for Semes (just guys all around)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKING FOR A UKE!!

Plot: _____ is a young man who has a small son whom he's raising on his own. After the death of his son's mother, _____ didn't think he could ever love anyone ever again. Then he meets _____. Will their love be strong or will life break them apart.

LOOKING FOR A UKE!!

Plot: _____ is a young man who has a small son whom he's raising on his own. After the death of his son's mother, _____ didn't think he could ever love anyone ever again. Then he meets _____. Will their love be strong or will life break them apart.

• This idea sounds rather adorable~ Is this position still open? I also wanted to know about your Doctor x Experiment idea. Both seem like fun things to try out~

THESE ARE PLOTS THAT ARE OPEN!

Original Plot: ______ is a nurse who has a fascination with pregnancy. ------ is a high class doctor who specializes in female's anatomy. When ______ is told about a experimental procedure for a large sum of money, he's willing to volunteer as sperm donor but some out as the carrier! ----- the doctor is very attracted to ____ and is now his personal doctor and roommate?!

Plot: Once upon a time, there lived a king who fought in a great war. He survived with a righteous victory. When he went to return home to his beautiful bride, the new Queen, he'd seen that she was murdered by the Priest of his kingdom. The priest was a sick man unknowing to the subjects, and longed for the bride in secret, 'if I cannot have her, then no one can.' The priest exclaims over her dead body. The king was in great shock and anger, and he uses his sword that had just killed over a thousand men stabs it in the heart of the priest and pins him to a stone cross, renouncing his faith and swore to seek vengeance on all man kind until his beloved's bride was back in his arms where she rightfully belonged.
Centuries passed, and the king had been turned to a vampire. He thought his time on earth was pointless until one day, while going looking for his next meal on a London road, he spotted her...his beloved bride, or her reincarnation...but she is now a he! The vampire king was not mistake as his beauty that almost blinded him as he longed to hold him in his arms. He would do anything just to have her, not him back, even if it means killing everyone he loved just to be with him

OPEN

Pairing: Seme (doctor) x uke (patient) OR (volunteer seme and volunteer uke) (I don't care which one I rp as)

Plot: In the distant future, the population has started to decreased, especially in the female population. Science believes that that human race may be saved but the theory needs to be tested. ________ is a volunteer for being the carrier and ------- will donate his sperm and is to provide ________ shelter and safety for he will be the target of ridicule and possible abduction to be further experimented on or killed for going against God's will. If the experiment is successful, it will open the doors for men who want to start families and help the human population thrive once more.

I can't believe I didn't see this plot before. :o

Would you be willing to do this one with me?

Yeah I'd like too since our last rp since I sorta lost interest, sorry about that ^_^;

okay so do you mind if I'm uke again?

Yay! I'll go set up the forum

OPEN

Pairing: MC Uke x YC Seme

Plot: _______ is a college art student who is a bit rebellious and fun; a real modern dude. ------ is a vampire from the old ages or strict morals and beliefs who is seeking his mate. What happens when this serious vampire finds his mate in _______? Will these two polar opposites make it work?

Is this one still open? I'd love to do this one with you! ^^

I'm open to either. It's up to you whether you want to play the seme or uke. Whichever you prefer. >.>

I'm open to either. It's up to you whether you want to play the seme or uke. Whichever you prefer. >.>

I prefer the uke

Okay, that's fine. I'm assuming the vampire will be the seme, which is fine with me.

PM??

I can make the thread...or do you wish to talk out the details?

I don't think we really need to. We can talk out any other extra things if needed.

(Sorry I didn't reply, never got a notification...)

Okay I'll make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.