(M x M ) Looking for Semes (just guys all around)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlynn Wolf

♥ The Lovely Shipper ♥
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
Hello, I'm looking for some Partners ^_^

Here's what I'm okay with in RPs:
  • Mpreg
  • BDSM
  • Alpha x Omega scenarios.
I will add more plots when I think of them....

So PM me if you are interested in this plot or not.

Last edited:
OPEN

Pairing: MC Uke x YC Seme

Plot: _______ is a college art student who is a bit rebellious and fun; a real modern dude. ------ is a vampire from the old ages or strict morals and beliefs who is seeking his mate. What happens when this serious vampire finds his mate in _______? Will these two polar opposites make it work?

Pairing: MC Seme X YC Uke (Will involve MPREG!)

Plot: MC is a sole heir to a rich kingdom and he needs to marry and produce an heir, however, he is into men, and wants a Prince to be his 'Queen.' With the help of a science (i.e experiments) he'll make sure that YC will be able to get pregnant and give birth to the perfect heir as if a woman can.

Ah such a shame this one is closed. I have a plot quite similar to this that would have adapted well into what you had in mind for this. D:

Ah such a shame this one is closed. I have a plot quite similar to this that would have adapted well into what you had in mind for this. D:

PM me and tell me some details on what you want in that rp

OPEN

Pairing: Can be M x F or M x M
Warnings: This RP WILL Involve Pregnancy or MPreg! Also Rape

Plot: _______ is a shy but a little weird and doesn't have much in common with other teens his/her age. ------- is there popular best friend who is the most desired guy in the school. They somewhat keep their friendship a secret now because they are now in two separate social standings. One night, ______ was coming home when he/she was raped. ------ starts noticing something was wrong with ________ and decided to help, only to find out that _______ is pregnant and wants to keep the baby and ----- will be there to help his old friend out.

I'd be willing to give this one a try.

depends of if you wanna do a straight version or a yaoi version

Normally I would say straight but I have been trying some Yaoi and it's not all that bad... Though I admit my guys tend to come off as ... super sweet and nice...

Hmmm....actually I didn't change it, it has been taken unfortunately. Maybe another time perhaps? You can check out my pairings for anime rps if you wanna ^_^

No problem, maybe another time then...

I don't watch anime... unfortunately.... Well I hope you have fun ^_^

I'm open to a black butler sebastainxceil or a demon x human one if your still looking c:

Sure i am stil up for it. PM me with details on what you wanna do for this rp

• Kakashi (seme) x Naruto (uke)
If it's still a go?

( I would wanna play Naruto)

OPEN

Pairing: Seme x Uke (I wish to play uke for this one)

Plot: ________ is a boy who lives on an island and can talk to animals. He doesn't his past at all but a storm. Years later ------, a Prince explorer who finds ________ and falls in love with him. However, there is a princess that he's engaged to ------- and will try everything she can to get ______ out of the picture.

OPEN

I'm always up for Anime Related Yaois as well ^_^ Unless marked, these RPs are OPEN
Here are some of my pairings:

Naruto:
  • Sasuke (seme) x Naruto (uke)
  • Naruto (seme) x Sasuke (uke) CLOSED
  • Kakashi (seme) x Naruto (uke) CLOSED RE-OPENED!
  • Kakashi (seme) x Iruka (uke)
  • Itachi (seme) x Sasuke (uke)
  • Itachi (seme) x Naruto (uke)
Inuyasha:
  • Sesshomaru (seme) x Inuyasha (uke) CLOSED RE-OPENED!
Vampire Knight:
  • Kaname (seme) x Zero (uke)
  • Zero (seme) x Kaname (uke) CLOSED

YuGiOh
  • Seto (seme) x Joey (uke)
Attack on Titan
  • Levi (seme) x Eren (uke)
  • Eren (seme) x Armin (uke)
Black Butler
  • Sebastian (seme) x Ciel (uke) RESERVED OPEN CLOSED
  • Sebastian (seme) x Finny (uke) CLOSED
Dragonball Z (too an extend as in a alternate universe and its alpha x omega)
  • Goku x Vegeta
  • Trunks x Goten
  • Vegeta x Gohan
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Roy (seme) x Ed (uke) CLOSED
More of my favorite pairings will be posted but if you are interested in RPing with for any of these, just PM me :)

Last edited:
added more pairings to the list

OPEN

Pairing: Seme (doctor) x uke (patient) OR (volunteer seme and volunteer uke) (I don't care which one I rp as)

Plot: In the distant future, the population has started to decreased, especially in the female population. Science believes that that human race may be saved but the theory needs to be tested. ________ is a volunteer for being the carrier and ------- will donate his sperm and is to provide ________ shelter and safety for he will be the target of ridicule and possible abduction to be further experimented on or killed for going against God's will. If the experiment is successful, it will open the doors for men who want to start families and help the human population thrive once more.

I would be interested in a Roy (seme) x Ed (uke), if possible. I would love to be Ed but, at your discretion of course.

Based off this picture

WARNINGS: I want BDSM and MPREG for this rp!

Plot: ______ is a human test subject and he's endured countless experiments. Today this young lad is a teenager and that means a new different types of experiments. ------ is the head scientist and care-taker for _____ and he's been waiting for this day for a long time. He wants to see just how far the test subject can go before his mind breaks or worse...

Reactions: Sav
Warnings: Incest and some underage things possibly?

Plot: _______ is raised by his big brother after his parents were killed. ----- is a college graduate who's having a hard time trying to support his younger brother. What happens when ______ gets sick and ------ has to find a way to support him or else he would lose his brother, who he loves very dearly.

CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.