M.O.M.O. Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not really mind either posting / camera focus method, but I think that using the traditional format would be a better idea, because otherwise people would be feeling left out in the scenes their characters are not in. Of course that could be bypassed by setting a post limit for each scene, but then, it will probably feel too stiff and restricted. I do not mind being out of focus once in a while, as long as we get roughly equal scenes.

The omake seems like a good idea. Maybe after each episode, we could do a little Out Of Character segment, possibly only a few posts long. I am also okay with the manga-esque effects idea, as it makes the atmosphere seem a bit more genuine.

I like the random manga effects.

*imagines my char as a chibi*

Character Sheet - DONE

Name: Aishia Stephanie Linor
Alter Ego Name or Code Name: Coco
Birthplace: the coastal city of Santa Ana
Blood type: O
Description: [SPOILI]
hair-care-for-black-women.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Alter Ego Description (if different): (I'll be drawing it out later) Aishia retains the same hair style although there are red high lights throughout her black hair. She normally doesn't wear make up but in her alter ego she goes the whole nine yards: concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeline. etc. On her lips she wears a very bold bright red color that pops out against her skin and on her eyes she has gold eyeshadow. Make up aside, here is her attire.

Gloves
Boots
White shirt
Tie
Skirt

Personality: She is a tomboy and prefers physical activity over shopping and hanging out with the girls. Because of this Aishia is somewhat seen as the loner and many wonder if she is actually into women. The woman is slightly rough on the edges but she does have some tender spots to her. She speaks very little if she can help it, preferring to watch and listen to the conversation than participate in it.
History: At around the age of five Aishia discovered her magical powers when she tried to start a fire in the middle of a storm. Terrified of what she was, Aishia wouldn't use her powers unless she honestly needed to. For the rest of her life she tried to keep up the look of a 'normal' human. She became a mechanic and started fixing people's cars and lived content through this career. However...

It seemed that one of her close friends had turned traitor and ratted her out to the feds. Revenge isn't on Aishia's mind as the M.O.M.O whisk her away into training, forcing her to use her powers and to Aishia's surprise they make her stronger than ever before.

Magical theme: Fire/Lava
Transformation and talisman:
Talisman, which is also used to start her car
Aishia transforms using her key, maybe one day I'll draw it out but until then I'll do it frame by frame in writing. Aishia starts off dangling the key in front of her face, with the camera focusing on her portrait. The key starts to glow and Aishia moves the key away from her face and close to her chest. She lets go and both of her arms go above her head, the palms crossing together. Her ankles are crossed together and the glow from the key envelopes her body, making her current clothes vanish. The glow persists for a few seconds, and starting with her feet, her alter ego clothes appear with a flourish of red and gold sparkles. The transformation finishes off with Aishia's make up and her transformation talisman dangling from her neck in a chain.

Powers:
Dancing Flames - Flames erupt from her fingertips, snaking together in an exotic dance around her body before twisting into one plume of fire. Single target attack, can dish out third degree burns.

Hot Shot (passive) - This isn't a spell that is called out, but if Aishia is shooting a gun she will infuse the bullet with more firepower, causing it to hit harder and travel faster.

Incinerating Lion - Gathering up the heat in the environment, Aishia infuses the energy with her soul. The energy and heat manifests itself into a majestic lion which charges at the enemy.

Sidekick animal or plush (if any): None
Special nonmagical skills: She is a skilled mechanic, knows how to shoot a gun, and dance
Weakness: She doesn't like talking to men and sometimes freezes up when she sees one. She hates the cold.
Motivation: She wants to live a good life, and works hard to avoid having to deal with her past.
Major possessions:
Her car, imagine it being red
Quirks: She is also a foodie, loving to dig into her food.
Theme song:

Favorite color: Red and Gold
Favorite food/drink: Soda, preferably Coke
Things you find in a pocket of their civvies: Cash, change, a pocket knife and her phone.
Scene sample: She shouldn't be smoking, it was a bad habit she had broken long ago when she was a teenager. Although it was true what they said, people tended to reach for a cigarette when they were stressed out. Aishia was stressed out. They put her in a windowless room with a desk, a chair and a packet of cigarettes. The M.O.M.O got her...

Cigarettes? Why would they give her cigarettes?

Was that how they caught her? They saw her light one up? It had to some sort of sign.

Or maybe they were being nice and trying to get her to calm down.

... Sck - Vrooom!

Smoke filled the room quickly. Aishia inhaled and then exhaled, letting the chemicals in the cigarette do their thing. When she exhausted one instead of picking up another she rested her forehead against the desk, her hands resting in her lap. She drew long deep breathes - One... Two... Three. Don't panic, she thought calmly to herself. If you panic, bad things are gonna happen.

She heard the lock being tampered with and a set of keys jingling. The door opened with a click, but Aishia didn't look up. She kept her head down. Someone with large shoes walked in, she could tell from the noise he made. It had to be a he. But then all silent, that was what made the woman look up. Her eyes didn't travel to his face. Instead they were glued onto the outstretched key. It was a beautiful key, with a thin chain wrapped around it and red gems. The man didn't say anything, just kept his hand out.

Apparently he wanted Aishia to make a choice...

Personal Villain Character Sheet:

Name: Rayne Listra Irving
Alias: Hoi
Description:
T1298250597546efece32c451de41012203af060ee183.jpg

Personality: Just like the ocean she is named after, Hoi is unpredictable. Her anger is monstrous and she will take it out on anyone who is around her. When she is calm, the boys love being around her because they say that that is when she is most beautiful. A very dominating personality, Hoi will make sure she will defeat any obstacle that stands in her way. She enjoys sea food more than other kind of meat.
Power theme: Water
Powers:

Silencing Wave - Gathering all of the water in an environment, Hoi uses the moisture to create a massive wave out of thin air and slams it into her opponent.
Blanketing Mist - Self explainatory, Hoi summons a dense mist to shroud the area.
Why are they a villain?: Hoi is a rogue Magical Girl, who has yet to be caught by the M.O.M.O. She doesn't wish for this to happen but learns that the government is onto her. She witnesses her friend Aishia using her power to light up a cigarette one day and rats her out. Aishia doesn't know that Hoi has turned traitor.
Relationship with your character: Former best friend

Extra Stuff:

Scenery:
Eastfield Mall - A giant mall that contains all of popular outlets for the girls (and guys) to enjoy. It features a very nice and luxurious movie theatre, an awesome arcade and an indoor ice skating rink. The mall is one of the biggest in the nation, going up to four stories high. The food court takes up one half of a story and is your not your typical mall food court. It features a sushi bar, vending machines that make the food for you, and a huge flat screen T.V. on the far wall for the patrons to enjoy and 15 different restaurants to pick from.

Plot idea: Hoi becomes jealous one day of Aishia's close ties to the other M.O.M.O. operatives and wishes instead that she had allowed herself to get caught... Her jealousy slowly grows as Aishia recounts to Hoi her adventures with the team. One day she snaps and attacks Aishia, followed by her confession. Hoi vows to hunt Aishia and the team members down, blaming her for her lack of happiness in her life.

Oh god, I used spoiler tags and it's still ridiculous and I'm not even finished. D:

SHE'S NOT DONE, BUT THERE'S ENOUGH TO LOOK AT! SO LOOK AT HER~

@ Ozzie - Holy shit that is Sherlock Holmes. XDD This is after I read your Spoiler tag. >.> I just got done watching the first season.

Okay, I will be reading sheets tonight and tomorrow. So if you are NOT ready for me to look at your sheet yet but have it up in progress, lemme know.

Okay, for now, this is it. Not accepting any more character spaces except for Rory's, should he still want to play. IF we get through season one, I may open up more spaces for a second season.

Okay! Looked over everyone! Those who still need to work on sheets, don't worry, there is time.

Zen, I need you to move your first theme song to be with your second one and replace the area with the Fire theme of her powers, instead. Sorry I wasn't clear. Then do individual powers for the powers section.

TK, so long as your character doesn't act cruelly or start taking people apart for any reason (like seeing how they tick) and can work well in the team, she's good thus far.

Tribs, you know what to fix and otherwise are good to go.

Everyone just needs to finish their sheets and so far, things are looking great. If anyone wants to help with parts of the base, feel free to describe stuff like the training room, mess hall, etc. in addition to your personal scenery places.

lol, she just doesn't quite understand other people anymore, and doesn't feel like she connects.

^.^

I finally finished the skeleton of my character. Please let me know if I need to change anything, because I feel I made her too sue-ish. Also, changes are inbound in the name department.

I'll be done with my char sheet soon, but in three days, I'll be out of town for a week and two days, just a heads up ^.^

Totally fine! If we start, I can pull you in for the second episode or the third.

Okay, guys, keep working on your sheets.

Right now, the first episode will be comprised of my character, Vay's, Ozzie's, and Tribs's. There will be a couple other characters, it is just going to depend on who gets their sheets done when and who fits best with what I want to do with the intro.

Okay I finished my sheet, although Revi could you look at my villain's powers? I wanna keep that manipulation aspect to him but if you feel the powers are too much of a mod I'll change it.

Keep working on your characters, guys. My vacation starts in two days, so we might not be starting the game til after. So use the time to finish up or modify characters.

Remember when making villains to make them setting appropriate and try not to make uber manipulative types. I have trouble with those.

I can't wait to start, guys!

Okay, guys. So, I'm reviewing characters, but so far, the following characters will have a spot in episode one:

Himeko
Hinata
Saul (Ozzie, do you want to go out with the team or wait at base?)
Min
Aishia (who will be brought in a couple posting turns in, if you think you can post, Zen. If not, lemme know and we will bring you in later)

First episode will have the usual background story banter and some introductions of powers and a relatively tame one shot target. If possible, it will introduce Aishia to the team.

I'll be able to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.