M.O.M.O. Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, before we start. Am I right in these roles for people thus far for the group?

The brains- Saul
The beauty- Hinata
The spirit- Aishia
The body- Min
The heart- Himeko
The cunning- Maria
The Virtue- Megumi

We;re going to start this weekend, however I need those of you with bits still undone on your character sheet to finish them. TK, I need you to get your sheet done. Ozzie, you need to finish your locations and scene sample, but we can start you, just try to get the rest done this weekend. LStorm, you and I need to talk before I approve your character.

Plum Island is a small manmade island in the pacific. It is maintained by M.O.M.O., though it is large enough to have its own city and economy, masking it as a happy vacation spot, despite the serious nature of its placement and purpose. It was not originally in the hands of the organization, instead belonging to another multigovernmental purpose, functioning as a research facility for developing tactics to combat giant monsters. The island is considered international grounds, though governed by its own laws. Despite its manmade components, it appears like any other island, complete with shimmering sandy beaches, shopping malls, and wildlife. Of course, it holds its share of secrets.

All characters either have homes upon Plum Island or live on base while on a duty cycle.

About to put the IC up. Starting with Himeko and Hinata, though Saul, Min, and Aisha may post their various arrivals at the base or whatever you think would be going on. Everyone should be making their way to the briefing room.

Okay, guys, I need to know how many of you are still in on this and who isn't going to be. I know real life has grabbed some of us so let me know

-if you need to drop altogether
-if you need to sit out for a few episodes
-If you need to drop the character you have and/or revamp

I can still continue.

Due to the fact that it seems most people are having an unprecedented case of real life right now, I think it is best to save this game for later. Those of you who have made character sheets, go ahead and grab them. Those whose characters were accepted are more than welcome when I start it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.